A SIGN OF EXCELLENT COSTUMER SERVICE FROM JENNY MORENA

Discussion in 'Sagebrush and Red Light Cabaret Forum (Carson)' started by CherryBang, May 13, 2014.

1. I love my loyal clients!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

piperrae likes this.
  2. This is very true! Jenny has a lot of repeat loyal clients! She has been here many years and has been Lover of the Month many times! Jenny is great at talking to clients and all of her clients are very happy when they leave her room. Great job Jenny!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Very true indeed! I have been work with Jenny off and on the whole time she has been here and that lady is something special! You'll have to come in for her secret to keep you coming back !

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Jenny I know you as long as I'm coming since 2007 and know first hand why clients return your loyalty to your clients and LRN surely shines!

5. Jenny is a true professional. Her customer service is the best.

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Jenny, this is so true about you. You know your clients and what they want. Your hard work has paid off! Good job!

7. Jenny always puts a big smile on every customer's face. Cum on in & see for yourself.

8. She has very good customer service ,and a very loyal friend!!! She's a very good addition to the Love ranch north!!! We love you Jenny!!!!

9. Hell Yeah Babe! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Yes Jenny is known for her special talents. She keeps them coming back again and again.

11. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Remy Martin Cum Get A Sip!!!!

This is definitely true about Jenny!!!!!

12. Jenny is a Lady in the Parlor & a Lover in the bedroom. She knows how to fulfill your fantasy. Get it right the first time. Ask for Jenny.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Thank you Jenny!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. WELL I JUST MEET YOU JENNY!! AND I CAN SAY YOUR FUN TO BE AROUND AND YOUR VERY PROFESSIONAL AND I CAN SEE YOU BEING A FREAK IN THE BED!!!! lol muaaaaah!!!!

15. thankyou million dollars monca [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

16. THANKYOU DOCROKER ..YES I KNOWN YOU FOR LONG TIME AND YOUR SO MUCH FUN ,,YOUR VERY GENTLEMEN
    [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

17. Come on out and see Jenny.

18. i love my loyal clients as well. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. THANKYOU DEBBIE!!!!

20. NICE TO HEAR FROM YOU HEAVENLY !!!!1 [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

21. THATS SO TRUE DROCKERAND YOUR SO MUCH FUN !!!!!

22. THATS SO TRUE DOCROCKER ,AND YOUR SO MUCH FUN !!!

23. Jenny is beautiful person! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. THANKYOU BIG BOOTIE!!!

25. THANKS LILY [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. THANKS FOR THE COMPLEMENTS ADRIANNE !!!ALTHOUGH I MISSED THE LOVERANCH ....I ALSO ENJOY WORKING HERE IN THE BEAUTIFUL SAGEBRUSH RANCH !!!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

27. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood Let me show you the TRUE Hollywood Experience!

28. I ENJOY WORKING WITH YOU !!!

29. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I love all of my clients!

30. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

31. [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

32. GOOD COSTUMER SERVICE IS ONE OF THE KEY TO KEEP THE COSTUMER KEEP COMING BACK ,,

33. Yes I know know, I like working with her because she is very good. I have done party with her so I know from experience.

34. thelovedoctor
    Chat with Me

thelovedoctor Well-Known Member

Jenny is such a sincere lady and beautiful both inside and outwardly. She is a pleasure to know and to know her is to love her.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. THANKYOU FOR THE GOOD WORDS ,,I ALWAYS ENJOY YOU ,,YOUR SO MUCH FUN !!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]