A review of the Sagebrush Ranch/Legal Brothels

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Metalhead99, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

So as the title says this is a review of the Sagebrush but first I wanted to open up about me I have issues with anxiety, trust issues & sometimes I suffer from selective mutism. So saying that you can only imagine how I am around people but for some reason when I'm at the ranch that seems to go away, why I have no idea. Now with all that out of the way I will say back in 2011 me still in my early 20's & still a virgin wanted to change that I tried online sites & apps with no luck then I decided to turn to backpage although very skeptical I decided to travel to Regina SK since the laws are a little bit more open up there, So I search the website not sure if any of it is real or just scams then found someone with a video who seemed real, I contacted her we talked & worked out the details I booked a very nice hotel suite, met with her at the hotel bar we talked things went well then headed up to the room she had previously instructed me to leave the payment on the table in a envelope & to take a shower so that's what I did, when I got out of the shower full of excitement only to find out she did a cash & dash & what could I do about it. Now I'm sure that's a rare occurrence but that's the way my life seems to always go.

Cut to April 2016 I'm in NV & decide I should at least tour one of the ranches so I go to the Sagebrush still very skeptical & sure there is some sort of BS catch I ring the door bell go through the gate/door & in front of me is a line of beautiful women of all types, I was in such shock I just stood there staring finally when I came back to earth I picked a sweet girl named Bella she gave me a tour of the Sagebrush is very nice with a huge bare & a killer VIP room also there is a Jacuzzi room that was very relaxing. We talked & ended up in her room to do the negotiations, I figured 30 min would be more than enough time, we were in the VIP suite by the time our 30 was up I was just getting started I ended up rebooking 2 more times & set an appointment for the next day. To all the ladies of the ranches I say thank you for what you do those brothels are more than just a place to "get laid" for me there a safe place where I can relax & for some reason open up.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2016
  2. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I felt the same way on my first visit. I turned right off 50 thinking I was at the Bunny Ranch, but was at the Love Ranch instead. Everyone helped me relax as I was very nervous. I've only had one lineup and I'm glad as it's too difficult to chose. I got to meet a lot of the lovely ladies and in turn booked with them. I always leave after enjoying myself and the company & not just "getting laid".

brandiminx and Metalhead99 like this.
  3. Hang tough metalhead. Sounds like you had a really awesome experience. Thank goodness for the ranches!

Metalhead99 and brandiminx like this.
  4. I am so glad that you gentlemen have had great experiences at the ranches.

All of the ladies here are very professional and nice.
    Come visit the Kit Kat your next time out here....
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Metalhead99 likes this.
  5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

This is a great review! Guys should know exactly what to expect when visiting the brothels! Thank you so much!

brandiminx and Metalhead99 like this.
  6. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

The odd part is it's not really the sex part of the visit that I remember the most although that was a hole lotta fun it was more of the socializing & hanging out part, something I really enjoyed was just having intimate time in the Jacuzzi where all we did was mostly kiss & talk. Same goes for my planning of the next trip over the thing I look most forward to is the hope to meet & talk with a bunch of you ladies in person.

brandiminx likes this.
  7. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]Your absolutely correct about that. It is about having fun by hanging out and engaging in conversation.
    The sex is important too along with intimacy but that is not what it's all about!
    ;)
    Thank you for sharing! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Metalhead99 likes this.