A poem for caressa kisses

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by michael 9513, Apr 10, 2016.

1. I heard awhile back the site got hacked and this thread was deleted so id like to share this poem in case there is anyone who didn't get to see it.

Caressa u are the most beautiful being in existence I have ever seen. U have a kindness that would bring a demon to its knees. U are the one bright shining light in my dark depressing world. I do not know what I would do without you. You've been there with me through thick and thin , when i've made you mad or sad. No matter what you never turned your back on me once. You have a loving and compassionate personality. You are unlike any other woman I have ever met. The time ive spent with u I now engrave in my mind. You will always hold a very special place in my heart. Your the woman that's made me fearless and into a better man. Now we must part ways this is tearing up my heart. Id do anything to spend one more hour with you. Hopefully one day I can make it big and sweep you off your feet. But until then I guess we have to say goodbye. Reading this to u I can't help but cry. So before I go id like for yu to know that I truly love u and I hate I have to go. Farewell caressa
    sincerely Austin.

I know u have already seen this caressa but I just wanted to re upload it because it got deleted.

2. I'm not much of a poet but that sounded very lovely and from the heart.

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Thank you so much Austin. That is very sweet. Until the next time..
    Kisses Caressa
    newdress_lkpost 2.jpg
    officelkpost.jpg

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Yes, Austin thank you again...[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kisses Caressa
    30D12B58-BDEB-43D5-9F1E-C4593E0E2826.JPG
    4FEF8C5B-D6AA-4A33-B73A-59CB6FB3BC2C.JPG

Thomas Kenneth Joy likes this.
  6. I just like to say things straight from my heart. I have never told this story. But before I saw caressa I was turned down by a girl that I really loved. I was heart broken. But when I saw caressa at the ranch I felt better. She put my broken heart together and made it complete. I have never met someone that has made me so happy like u. U are truly precious to me. I'm still single but I'm happy that I have such a beautiful woman I can see whenever I can. I am proud to be your client and hope to be for many years to come. So if your single and filling lonely see caressa for a gfe party. She will show u what a real girlfriend is like. Trust me she is way better than your average every day girl. You are the best.
    Sincerely Austin

7. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I'm glad you reposted this. Thanks you

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Yes thank you Michael! I am glad I put your heart back together....
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. SilverK
    Chat with Me

SilverK Well-Known Member

Such a sweet tribute to this beautiful Bunny!

10. Roses are red violets blue I've never met a woman as beautiful as you.

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you Michael that is super sweet!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Here is another poem
    Caressa Caressa you are so bright when I'm with you there's no fear in sight. To the bunny ranch is where will take flight to a sexual journey. We bounce and turn and wake the whole house. Theres no where in this world id rather be than with you to hold your hand and not have a care in the world. A beautiful goddess who has unmeasurable beauty the sweetest woman ive ever known caressa kisses is the best of all you can see her summer, spring, autumn,and fall.
    I came up with this on the spot so it might not be perfect but ill keep the poems up.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 4, 2016
  13. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Nice poem! Thanks for sharing!!!

14. Roses are red violets are blue I never knew what true love was til I met u. Caressa your simply the best no one has brought me as much happiness as u.

15. Your the diamond of my eye the spice of my life the love that heals my broken heart, the gal that makes me smile, the sex that's out of this world a super hot cutie caressa you are.

16. This might not be on a poem but I want to say this. Caressa your face is pretty those beautiful green eyes just hypnotize me. Those perky lips make me want to kiss you all night long you make my tongue tingle and my heart warm when we kiss. Your breasts are perfectly symmetrical with nice pointy nipples that are just begging to be licked. A nice little kitty that's provided me plenty of pleasure. Smooth thighs I could fall asleep on a nice booty I just cant keep my hands off of. Oh yes there is much much more but id have to write all night to tell you how awesome you are. You treat me so nice. Your caring, loving ,funny sexy, You are my everything.

caressakisses likes this.
  17. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Michael, you are the sweetest! Until our next time!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_9679.JPG
    IMG_9680.PNG