A Night with Clarissa Steele and Allice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by CronusWalker, Apr 23, 2016.

1. CronusWalker
    Chat with Me

CronusWalker Well-Known Member

A Night with Clarissa Steele and Alice Little

I had known about but not really met Clarissa at the Sagebrush Ranch, however after seeing her photos from Harry Conner, I knew I needed to get to know her better. After several emails back and forth I decided the best way to get to know her better, was to have a little one-on-one time in a more intimate setting. However, before I managed to go over there, a number of dreams about her caused me to modify my thoughts. In my dreams a certain red head keeps peeking from around corners and other hiding places during my dreams of Clarissa. Taking this for a sign, when I did get over there I ended up discussing including Alice with my time with Clarissa. This turned out to be not just a good idea, but one that I will forever thank the lucky stars that I did. We did our party in the remodeled VIP suite at the Sagebrush, which looks fantastic and now includes an enormous walk in shower (big enough for 4-5 people or other activities ;)), a large couch and footstool, and a Cal. King Bed, and a Jacuzzi/tub sized for 3 people. b

I won’t go into too much detail, but we started on the bed, moved over to the Jacuzzi, then played some more on the Couch, which turned out to be the perfect height for some activities. All this over a 3 hr. period that seemed to much longer.

The fantastic thing about Clarissa and Alice is that not only do they complement and work together as a fantastic team, it seems that they heterodyne each other, that is they are greater together than each other individually. I could not have asked for a better 2 girl party, not do I remember having one, in quite a while. We talked, We Played, We Cuddled, Played some more. But most of all we had fun and enjoyed being with each other……..

It’s now 3 days later, I still have a gigantic smile on my face, a real stiff neck as well as sore muscles from not being used for a while, and a memory that will last forever.

tuch2881 and auron79 like this.
  2. Such a great review!!
    They're a fun and very energetic group of girls!
    Wish I could've had a sneak peak :)! ha

Seems like you guys had a great adventure in the new fantasy suite! More to come...and you know... cum some more!;):D
    tehe
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Awesome review Cronus. Looking forward to returning this year and experiencing the lovely duo of Alice and Clarissa.

AveryLee likes this.
  4. You MUST!!
    haha [smilie=happy.gif]

5. Aww, thank you so much for the kind review! What can I say- you make it so easy to let go and just have an incredible time. We have a very special history, and I foresee many more memorable parties in our future ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. thinking of you, and all the trouble we're going to get into when you're feeling better! <3

7. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Fantastic review! Had to turn down the a/c at the office just reading this.

8. It's always such a pleasure to spend time with you, Cronus. You're one of those people that never fails to make me smile [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Counting down until you make me smile again :D

10. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

11. You'd do fine. Roxanne is a lot gentler than I am ;-)

12. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

It's also, simply put, something the girls are good at, they'll make sure you handle it just fine and not overload you heh.

13. We wouldn't want any element of our party to end too early, we'll make sure you're not overloaded.

14. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

You say you won't overload a guy, and then put up a picture like that? [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. I'm testing them :p

16. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

17. Thanks love. I always like this set of pictures.

18. That is fantastic to hear! Two girls is always fun :)

19. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

We all had a blast with you during the slumber party you suggested wheeeee!!!!

20. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

That pyjama party looked like it was so much fun, it's a shame I missed it.

21. We missed you too. It would have been fun to have had you there.

28037-25446-11863.JPG

22. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

You have such an array of awesome outfits, and look great in all of them.

23. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

I don't know, I can get competitive...that pillow fight might have turned ugly.

24. lol. We would have teamed up against you.

25. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Okay, that sounds even better now that I'm thinking about it.

26. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]Nice review Cronus! ;)

27. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

28. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

Nice frills but darker would have looked better I think