A Night in Heaven-My Overnight with Anna Suvari and Laci Ann

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by just1nj, Aug 2, 2009.

1. My third trip to the Bunny Ranch was in late June.

The party this time was with Anna Suvari and Laci Ann together all night.

Anna had made arrangements for us to use the three bed room house. Since the house had a kitchen I made dinner for the three of us to start things off. I made some spaghetti and salad, we had dinner chatting as we ate. We threw the dishes in the sink and rearranged the living room so we could get comfortable as we watched a movie to let our food settle. We watched Hancock. We had all brought snacks so we had a bit of a carpet picnic as we watched the movie. Now if you have never had the chance to watch a movie with two beautiful women with all of you in your underwear, let me tell you its an experience all by itself. Laci was on the left, Anna was on the right and I was in the middle, the first sandwich of many that night! Now as you might have guessed towards the end of the movie our hands were wandering all over each other, just as we were clearly not going to be watching the movie anymore it ended (BTW the movie was actually really good). After the movie we all made our way to the bedroom to get the main event underway.

Even though I had had the pleasure and privilege of partying with Anna twice before she was amazing and always beyond what I expected....new to the fun this time was Laci.

I confess I have always been fascinated by the allure of redheads ever since I has aware of the "opposite sex". Laci like Anna was beyond anything I anything i could have imagined. I had the chance to briefly met Laci on my last trip to see Anna, but was not ready to "behold" her beauty, just as she hides so much in pictures, words just don't really cover it when it comes to describing Laci. Laci is the penultimate redhead with blue eyes and "snow white" smooth skin.

If the Magic Mirror and I were asked we would agree "BOTH TOGETHER" when pressed on who is the fairest.

What happened the rest of the night was so amazing, so special, it has taken me over a month to write this review.... I am going to pretty much leave it at that.... we enjoyed each other until the wee hours of the morning. I seem to recall saying something along the lines of "Wow I think room is about to start spinning" just as I passed out blissfully (Ok there might been some rum drinks Patrick at the bar was mixing for us that we dubbed the "Green Sh!t" that were really really good, but I am positive it was not just rum causing my bliss)

I am not exactly sure what time we all woke up, but Anna made us all breakfast, very yummy omelets with all the fixings! As Anna was making breakfast Laci and I were able to get to know each other a bit better! And just as we parting company Anna and I were able to share a magical moment in the kitchen, sometimes words just are not need to express things, over a month later all I can say is WOW!

If you are a couple looking for a bunny, I recommend either of these women, they both enjoy being with another woman and know how to make sure your man is properly sasisfied, or even better pick them both and see their magic as I did....

If you are single guy or girl Anna or Laci are amazing both together or seperately!!!!

2. What a night! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Thank you, Justin, for making it so memorable! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. It was a group effort ;)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Just1nj,

I think I was there that night! If I'm correct, we met in the bar while you three were taking a break. I know all of you had green drinks in your hands and big smiles on your faces. Anyway, I'm glad you had a fantastic time! Anna and Laci are two great ladies!

5. Kevin

Yep we did meet in the bar, at what ever time that was..... I think we were all bare foot or in slippers to ;)

6. And yet it felt so effortless ... ;)

7. Aha, finally a recap of THE PARTY. I'd been hearing about it for months, so it's only appropriate I had to wait another month for the report ;) Justin, I'm glad it was everything you were expecting and then some.

Cheers,
    James

8. James good things come to those who wait, btw I have that t-shirt now! ;)

9. I wonder why that would the cae :oops: :wink: :twisted:

10. I think you made my face blush as red as my hair with that report. :oops: It was indeed a night not to be forgotten. :)

11. Mirror Mirror on the wall.......

...... sorry I was just remember something :twisted: :wink:

Part two is already in the works... what have I gotten myself into..... :wink:

12. A bubble bath, for starters ... ;) :twisted:

13. Anna all wet............ :twisted:

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

<Huge sigh> :D