A$$ n TIT$ ;) pic

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by QueenMissyFox, May 18, 2016.

1. QueenMissyFox
    Chat with Me

QueenMissyFox New bunny in town! ask me anything<3

image.jpeg
    Getting my tan on and working on that body!! So ready for the summer kick off party!:cool::D

There's LIMITED AVAILABILITY!!!!
    It's getting SO close and y'all know I have to be very selective about how many clients I can accept on such a busy weekend!

BOOK NOW!!!!
    to ensure my time and your best experience
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

for appointments, deposits, and complimentary car services 7752469901
    [smilie=call me.gif]

Let's get to know one another and enjoy the beauty of nature and seasons and our bodies moving together, passionate and sweet, on a warm summer day... Until then ;)

Xoxo Missy

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  2. NtdFsu
    Chat with Me

NtdFsu Active Member

very sexy and beautiful queen missy

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

AWESOME AND SEXY PHOTO!!! YOU ARE ADORABLE!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

QueenMissyFox likes this.
  4. QueenMissyFox
    Chat with Me

Thank you love!!! Always so sweet
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Love it Missy! Miss you so! Wishing you the best over there and can't wait to see you again!

image.jpg

QueenMissyFox likes this.
  6. QueenMissyFox
    Chat with Me

Awe I miss you too my sweet!!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

AWESOME PHOTO - THANKS FOR SHARING[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BOOKING INFO: (775) 246-9975[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. You are all nice and tan for this weekend, how exciting!