A lovely time with Audrey Noelle 9/2017

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by spanky1234, Oct 8, 2017.

1. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

Audrey Noelle is a new addition to the ranch. From the message board she looked very cute and sexy with a sweet personality. I was very interested in meeting her and hopefully a party. We exchanged conversations and I felt I was out of her league. I didn’t think I was going to party with her as it may be over my budget. Therefore, I had no intention to party with her. On my first night at the ranch I was waiting by the office for my party person. I briefly saw Audrey heading for a line up. She looked so cute, but did not have a chance to say hi to her as she was heading back to her room. On my second night, after my party I am leaving to head back to my hotel room. Audrey and a couple people were standing outside in front of the building. As I was exiting I said hi to Audrey as I was passing by her. She was surprise that I knew her and she said wait, how do I know who she is. I told her I was a message board member and told her who I was. Then she remember who I was, she remembered my avatar. She asked me to come back tomorrow to see her if I like. Because she said she has a special board member discount. I told her okay, I will do that. Next night I went to see Audrey to find out what her message board discount was. It worked out well as negotiation went well. I was surprise and was very happy I am able to party with her.

We went to the cashier and took care of business, then went to her room to set up. Audrey is so cute and very natural which I love very much. I have a very great time with Audrey and had some awesome conversations. I told her that she has some magic hands which you will find out if you party with her. AS we were having such a great time that our time finished very quickly. As to her surprise that the party ended so quickly, I told her that we properly chatted most of our time away.

On my last night at the Ranch, I was waiting for my party. I saw Audrey sitting at the bar and she looked so cute in her dress. When she glanced over I waved to her and she waved back. So after the party I had I went back to my hotel room. I could not stop thinking how beautiful Audrey looked sitting at the bar. It was still kind of early like 11 PM. I texted Audrey and hoping she will reply back. I asked her if she is free, it was pure luck that just checking her messages. She replied in seconds, I told her I would like to party with her before I leave for the airport. The timing was so right, she said she will shower and get ready for me as I was coming over. I checked out of my hotel and I will leave for the airport after my party.

We took care of business with the cashier and went back to her room. She was prepared for me and nothing to set up. This time around we had less conversation and more interactions. I had a very great time with her and like I said she has some magic hands. We just continued where we left off and I had a wonderful time.

Audrey, I had a wonderful time with you. I know you are there for a limited time. I do hope we will meet one again before your time is up. If I don’t see you, I wish the best for you. xoxo

2. Awww thank you for writing this review!! I don’t know why I’m just now seeing it! I had a fun time with you, thanks for coming back and seeing me before your flight home [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. spanky1234
    Chat with Me

spanky1234 Well-Known Member

I had a wonderful time with you also. I wish it could have been more fun time.

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]Great review Spanky!!! Audrey is a wonderful woman and time spent with her simply flies!!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif];)