PIC THREAD A Little Cream in Your Coffee

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by rou'letteanderson, Sep 1, 2016.

1. Good evening everyone, I decided to wear a nice cream one piece. A dose of cream in your coffe will make you happy .

Attached Files:

2. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Active Member

I like my coffee black. But I could get in that one piece and put some cream in your coffee...

rou'letteanderson likes this.
  3. Ohhhh really honey buns. Nothing like a little vanilla flavoring to make my day go great :)

4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

A dose of your cream would make me and any man real happy rou'lette.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

5. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

You will enjoy her guys! She has a great smile and a winning attitude!

rou'letteanderson likes this.
  6. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

You are looking so sexy in all white guys gonna go party with sexy chocolate[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Something tells me that when you spin this Rou'lette, you can't help but get a winning roll...

8. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

Very beautiful Rou!!!

9. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Yummy! Cream makes a coffee just right!

10. I like my coffee like I like my women- start with hot and black, then add my cream to it. No joke.