A Little Afternoon Delight with RUBY RAE!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Crock_Harker, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Crock_Harker Well-Known Member

Yesterday, I had an appointment to spend some quality time in the company of everyone's favorite redhead, Miss Ruby Rae! This was my first time being around the ranches on a Thursday during Tea Party time, so the ranches were a bustle of activity.

I got to hang out with Jade and was able to see Katrina arrive for her month long tour at the LRN. I chatted with Naudia and Natalia a little as well. It was interesting hearing some of the behind the scenes happenings around the ranches during the Tea Party festivities. I brought along some gourmet cupcakes for the ladies and they served them for the Tea Party. After Tea Party, Ruby needed to "Doctor" (which happens every Thursday for the ladies immediately following Tea Party) and then it time to have some fun!

Negotiating with Ruby is always fun because she MAKES it fun! And it is always very simple, very easy and she always works with my budget AND always, ALWAYS honors her specials! I have partied with Ruby twice now in 2012 so I was able to use "Ruby's 2012 Super Deal"...that's where for every 2 parties with Ruby that you have in 2012 (no carryover from 2011), she will give you a FREE 30 minute party! You can use it as a stand alone party or add it to a longer party, which is what I did. :)

I love the fact that each and every party you have with the same Lover just gets better and better! And every party with Ruby just becomes more and more fun and more and more intense. Ruby loves "putting me to work" as she calls it! :mrgreen: And I definitely never tire of how much work she makes me do. :twisted:

When our time was up, the cashier buzzed and said Jade was there and wanted to know if we wanted any salad for dinner. We replied and then I said, "Tell Jade THANK YOU for not busting in and interrupting our party this time!" I turned to Ruby and said, "Just wait...she's gonna come down here and bust in again!" Within seconds, we hear footsteps marching down the hall and then three loud knocks! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We got dressed and headed to the kitchen for dinner with Jade.

Ruby: Partying with you is always an amazing and fun experience. And it is also something I enjoy immensely! Thank you so much for making each and every party unique, fun, exciting, passionate, honest and sexy!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Another great review, Crock! I'm glad you had a great time, I can't wait to see Ruby again myself!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Great review Crock!!!! [smilie=happy.gif]

Al

4. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Solomon! I always have a great time with Ruby! [smilie=happy.gif]

5. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Al!

6. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Ruby is getting on my radar lately. I'm already trying to see when I can come out to the Love Ranch and hopefully our times together.

7. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike: I guarantee you, you will not be disappointed. Trust me...you'll be under the spell of the "Ruby Vibe" in no time! :mrgreen:

8. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Ok, I got to ask. What is the "Ruby Vibe?" Is that like an aura or feeling, or should I start thinking about 'toys'?

9. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

10. NY_Mike
    Chat with Me

NY_Mike Active Member

Haha, awesome thread. Defiantly makes me want to fly out there sooner than later and meet her.

11. Okay folks, hold the phone here for a second. I'm looking through the reviews, and I see Crock Harker writing a review about a party in the AFTERNOON?! :shock: Anybody that knows Crock knows he likes to party fairly late at night. So I got to ask: Crock, are you okay man? What on earth has gotten into you?! I know "The Ruby Vibe" can inspire guys to do some amazing things, but to actually get you to party in the afternoon?! That is simply amazing and unbelievable!!! :shock:

Okay, in all seriousness, great review! This just makes me look more and more forward to seeing Ruby again in a few weeks!

Oh, and Crock, nice talking to you in chat a few weeks ago...always nice to get on the same page for future "Ruby Vibe Times"!!! :lol:

MusicMan

12. Ha! Nice to see that thread actually being helpful to people!

MusicMan

13. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

HAHAHA!!! I know...I know...I'm a night owl, but I was only going over the for the day and had two parties scheduled and I decided to take it easy on Ruby and not schedule our party late. She is a "grandma", you know. :mrgreen:

14. Crockadoodle dooooo!

Our last party was so much fun! I LOVE putting you to work ;) and I'm glad you love it, too! I also like going to work....as you can tell! :D

Thank you for making the special day trip to come see me :) You are wonderful! Also thank you for all the little gifts you bring. You not only treat me like a princess, but all the ladies here at the Love Ranch as well :)

Cannot wait for next time!

xoxo

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

We do have some fun together, don't we! You ladies make it so easy for me to spoil you and treat you all like princesses. Looking forward to our next adventure together as well!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. HEY CROCK!!

Great review!! Glad to see someone else as wordy as me!!! :D

Ruby put you to work??!?!?! I am sure she could put any of us to work at ANY time and it wouldn't be work! HA! In fact, I would be disappointed if she didn't put me to work!

I have a tendency to be a bit of a night owl too, but I have a Sunday Brunch set up in a few weeks!

Ruby in the morning, Ruby in the evening, Ruby at suppertime!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Thanks, scrt_sqrl! She ALWAYS puts me to work, but believe me...I love this kind of work! :mrgreen: :twisted:

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I remember that day. Good thing we know Ruby always pride her self for being on time and she keep her word. Last week was a little crazy for both of us. She actually didn't make for hair nails appointment till Friday morning and as for thursday she had the photoshoot and God knows how that can go. I knew it take long but when I did mine Nikki had to call my attention for the time. That said, being in Reno also didn't make things easier.
    But everything felt into place and I am happy you two got to have a amazing time once again. And I just asked her to tell you about the salad because I want to make sure it would be ready when you guys where out. It was delicious and I want to thank you for bringing the ingredients [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    On the good note you will get to stay with us tomorrow at the Ranch what compensate for the little detour from last week. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Love you and Ruby [smilie=i love you1.gif]

19. She's a "grandma", eh? Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but... :wink:

And good to see after this review, you went back to partying later at night. You really had me worried with all this afternoon party talk!!! :shock: :lol:

MusicMan

20. Crock_Harker
    Chat with Me

Well...I have to admit, I did have another "nooner" with Ruby yesterday. It's hard to resist her charm no matter what time of the day or night! :mrgreen:

21. This is cracking me up! Ummmm, seeing Ms. Ruby tomorrow morning!
    :D
    I'll be able to add to this thread!

22. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great review!

23. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

RubyRae Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for this review, Crock :)

[​IMG]

24. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

it was fun to re-read crock's "Ruby" review, he's a great guy and a lot of fun. thanks for sharing Ruby. Tahoe

RubyRae and kmoney like this.
  26. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

27. RubyRae
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]