A keely sample

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Jul 14, 2008.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Sometimes no will power can be a good thing. I had planned an appointment with keely for the end of the the month but i could not wait so i came in tonight for a small party to preview what's to come. I knew when i met her back in march she was something special and every moment tonight was just that and i just want to thank her for an incredible evening which will now make me look forward to our real party on the 26th even more. In fact i know i will think about it every day until then. And a special thank you to maya for being so cool as always and giving us your "blessing"...lol

2. Keely is such an amazing lady. I've probably said it before, but I wish I had gotten to meet her earlier in my last trip, but I'm so thankful I got to meet her eventually. I wish I could think of a better comparison, but she's like a pineapple... you need to work a little bit to open her up but once you do she's so sweet and worth it. I hope that comes off as a compliment because it absolutely is. Please do approach her and talk to her if you see her, you absolutely won't regret it.

3. I knew she would throw great party! She always does. And you're welcome on the "blessing".

4. I Hope You Are Looking Forward To Our Next Party As Much As I Am!!! See You Soon!

XOXO!

5. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Keely

Words can't even say how much! :)

6. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Keely

Less than 4 nights away ;)

7. Re: Keely

Oh I KNOW! ;)

8. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Keely

Keely, I will glad to help you find whatever you "need" :)

9. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Next party

. Looking forward to it! Miss ya!!!

10. raz42071
    Chat with Me

Keely

That's the idea :)