A Hollywood encounter

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Radium, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I decided on this trip to Nevada I would visit one of the ranches. Hollywood had contacted me after I had signed up on the message boards and we began to email back and forth over the period of several months. The day of the appointment arrived, and I was very nervous. It is difficult for me to allow someone to get passed my tough exterior but it did not take Hollywood long to do it. We were soon chatting about science fiction books and world history. Later after spending some time together and having lunch we were relaxing in a hot bath where I was able to stroke her lovely legs and massage her, even more, fantastic feet. Once on the bed, I was able to explore the perfect curves of her body. Everything fit my hands exactly, her shoulders, her perfect breast and the curve of her even lovelier ass. Hollywood has the most amazing nipples you have to experience licking and sucking on them for yourself. The sex was amazing it was not the awkwardness and fumbling of two people meeting for the first time, but was more synchronized like two people that had known each other for a long time. The conversation afterwards was just as engaging as it had been prior. There is only one thing that would have made it an absolutely perfect encounter, but perhaps that can happen on another encounter. It was an experience that I will all ways remember. Make your own memories with an encounter with the charming Hollywood before it is too late.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
  2. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Awesome review. Glad you had a great time.

3. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

I appreciate you SO SO much Radium! I really enjoyed exploring with you, and our wide range of topics that we discussed! I actually just started watching Shannara and was thinking of our conversation in the car about it! You are a TRUE gentleman and I am blessed to call you my lover and friend. I cant wait for our paths to cross again.

4. SHE SOUNDS AMAZING:):):):)

5. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I really enjoyed our time together more than words can express! I love our friendship, and I look forward to when our paths cross again! You are such a true gentleman who loves to please!!
    HollyWood05.jpg

scarredheartboy likes this.
  6. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Hollywood you are a truly amazing person, a fantastic body from your mesmerizing eyes to your fantastic toes and a delightful personality. You have been a magnificent friend and I have enjoyed our conversations. The time is far too long before I can see you again compared to the far to short day that we shared together. My strong fingers can’t wait to feel every square inch of your body again.

HollyWood and AliceLittle like this.
  7. Sounds like you two have a great time together! Hollywood is a genuine beauty, inside and out :)

8. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I cant tell you how much fun I had!! It was a wee bit cold... But SO worth it!!

9. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

The cold made the hot tub just that more enjoyable.

HollyWood likes this.
  10. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

My second visit with Hollywood was as amazing as the first. The past year getting to know her and the friendship that has developed is something does not happen often. The best part of the entire visit was lying next to her after wards talking about many things to include my art and the books I am currently reading. She is supportive and kind and if you have been even remotely thinking about visiting her then do not delay. Her videos and photos are amazing but do not even compare to seeing her in person. The time that we have spent together is something that I will never forget.

11. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I am so happy that we got to connect in person again. I'd have to say it was such an erotic and intimate encounter because we do have such a special friendship!! Thank you, so much for everything you do Radium!!!

Radium likes this.
  12. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Missing you so much already :(

Radium likes this.
  13. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

I miss your company also some day I may figure it all out.

HollyWood likes this.
  14. Nice review. Sounds like a really fun time! [smilie=happy.gif]

Radium likes this.
  15. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

We always have such an amazing and special time together. I love our friendship Radium- Im blessed to have you in my life!

16. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Finding such an amazing friend was not some thing I would have expected when started to contemplate going to one of the ranches nearly two years ago. You are absolutely an amazing person and I cherish the time that we did get to spend together.

HollyWood likes this.
  17. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

2017 is a brand new start. Hopefully we will get to reunite soon.

Radium likes this.
  18. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

New start any thing is possible.

HollyWood likes this.
  19. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

20. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

couldn't of found a better friend thanks for all the times you have cheered me up with just a timely short message

21. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

again you have proven just how wonderful a women you are, I am lucky and very happy to know you.

22. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

AWSOME WAY "RANDIUM" TO REALXE AND ENCOURAGE THE SHY ONES TO VENTURE OUT TO HOLLYWOOD AND FEEL LIKE A STAR [smilie=happy.gif]

23. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

SO GLAD HOLLYWOOD MADE YOU FEEL SO GOOD

24. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

We always have such a special time together!!! Miss you!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Radium likes this.
  25. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

Watched one of your videos the other night just so I could hear your voice as I was falling asleep

HollyWood likes this.
  26. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

scarredheartboy and Radium like this.
  27. Radium
    Chat with Me

Radium Active Member

HollyWood likes this.
  28. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I really like the sound of that!!

Radium likes this.