A hello from beyond

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Robbie73S, Apr 21, 2017.

1. It has been over a year since I visited the Sagebrush ranch. The first two appointments I had set up did not work out. But I did not let that deter me from what I had wanted all along. I just wanted to day hello to all the beautiful ladies I met during those days. Destini Starr and Marilyn Rose. and all those that I had hoped to meet but ran out of time. someday I may make it out there again to meet new people and get to know you better. I hope you all know who you are.

CaseyCross likes this.
  2. Wow!!! A long time, I wonder if we've crossed paths before then, as I used to work at Sagebrush,
    but if you ever come back out this way, I hope you get to see all of the other ranches too!:)

3. I had wanted to visit the LRN but my party plans for there fell through. So I saw some lovely ladies at the Sagebrush and planned for them there. I do think I will visit the LRN next time I am there. I am starting to save up money now!!

4. Great!!! We will be happy to see you here :)!

5. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Hope to meet you upon your visit here! Its always nice to meet new people!

6. Yes! We open new people with open arms here!:)

7. I will have to make the LRN my next ranch to visit definitely!! and meet everyone there too!. [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

upload_2017-4-22_19-7-32.jpeg

9. We would love to have you back here at Sagebrush! :D

10. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

@destinistarr works at Love Ranch Vegas now. She is current lover of the Month! Send her an email, if you are interested.

[email protected]

11. Yes, I saw that she moved as well as Marilyn Rose. There are sooooo many ladies there that I cannot even possibly imagine meeting everyone. I am one that has to plan trips out months in advance since I come from the midwest.

thunderstorm likes this.
  12. I look for those ladies that I can build a connection with prior to getting out there, however, as I said, the appointments I had set up were not able to be there. So I just sat around and talked to some of the ladies. I am looking to make it to LRN primarily for this next time out there, probably around November.:)

13. That's a great thing to do! And unfortunate that the girls you wanted were there!
    But, I am sure the other ladies you spoke to made up for everything:)!
    Oh yay!! That is my birthday month! :) Birthday party in my birthday suit hehe.

14. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

Say there lets not get to hasty...lol when are you returning to the ranch this time around??? I would love to enjoy an overnighter/outdate with you [smilie=call me.gif]at the ranch 775 246 5683 press O and ask cashier to speak with Phoenix Rising and e-mail me at [email protected] to put down your deposit that secures our appointment [smilie=be mine!.gif] this is my first spring being a Sagebrush Starlett and Im ready to make my "epic" best of this season along with this summer/ fall seasons[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. I might just take you up on that, It may be early to mid December before I can make it out there though. I will let you know more withing the next month.