A great weekend with CoCo!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dizasian, Oct 7, 2008.

1. CoCo is beautiful and sweet and all things nice. As previous posts she is definitely the real deal and knows how to take care of people. She is loving, patient, genuine person. Being a shy guy it take a while for me to get out of my shell and being with CoCo its easier being myself and the perfect complement to my laid back attitude.

I had the privilege of spending time on her birthday and had a delicious carrot cake for her and Katie the cashier who shares the same bday. I also found out she passed up a trip to NYC so she wouldn't be tired for me, which made my time with her even more special!!!

We spent the weekend at Lake Tahoe, and definitely a wonderful place to spend with someone special as CoCo!!! One of the last things we did was take a gondola ride up the mountain and has a beautiful view of the lake. Afterward we were able to watch some football on Sunday, she is a trooper and can hang watching the games on tv with the best of them, but definitely agree watching football in person is always an exciting thing to do. Too bad both our teams lost =(

I definitely cherish my time with CoCo and always sad when time flies by but can't wait till next time!

CocoBrantley likes this.
  2. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

Our time together just keeps getting better!!! I definitely feel like I can be myself around you which makes everything even better. It's been a new adventure with every visit, and spending my birthday with someone as special as you was memorable. Everything from the party for myself and Katie at the ranch to the gondola ride and football was great (and of course everything in between)!!!

I am so looking forward to the next time we meet......possibly a second birthday together to celebrate your special day!!! Thank you again for an amazing time..........you are very special to me!

xoxo...CoCo

3. Thank you CoCo for making me feel special, you are special to me as well.
    I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday than with you!

Take cares!!!

dan

4. CocoBrantley
    Chat with Me

CocoBrantley Well-Known Member

One of my most memorable birthdays to date! Any weekend spent at Lake Tahoe is memorable but this one was extra special! Oh now I can’t wait until my birthday in October....I wonder what kind of fun I will be having this year?!?

Kisses...
    CoCo Brantley

5. 10 years later, CoCo is still beautiful and worth waiting for. As previous posts she is definitely the real deal and knows how to take care of people. She is loving, patient, and truly a genuine person. Can't think of another person to spend a birthday or any other special occasion with!
    Spending time with her and help celebrating her birthday is one memory I have never forgotten, and can't wait to make many more. Will have to make another trip and help celebrate another year with this beauty!

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!!! Have @CocoBrantley fulfill your fantasies to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]