A FEW REVIEWS OF CARESSA KISSES :-).

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by caressakisses, Nov 25, 2015.

1. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

You are so welcome! I love reading my reviews and want everyone to have the opportunity to read them too!
    Kisses Caressa

fullsizeoutput_50c9.jpeg

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    DarkSampson likes this.
  2. It just shows how much everyone adores you I really adore and admire you and so do so many of the other clients you are the absolute best caressa anyone to see you is the luckiest man or woman in the world!

caressakisses likes this.
  3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Michael, I simply adore all of my clients and I appreciate all of them so much and I love reading my reviews!
    Caressa Kisses

IMG_1121.JPG IMG_1309.jpg

DarkSampson likes this.
  4. Everyone loves them some caressa I remember you seeing you on u stream and wondered why I didn't see you in line ups. Your by appointment only so I figured she must be really special. I was right you are your so fun and sexy and have so much pleasure packed in that little body of yours. Your also shorter than I thought for some reason I picture you girls taller. But I like small women

caressakisses likes this.
  5. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

oh Caressa you look the most beautiful fresh out of the shower than natural beauty of yours is so admirable [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Will Graham
    Chat with Me

Will Graham Well-Known Member

Amazing reviews caressa hopefully I'll be adding to them soon

7. Will Graham
    Chat with Me

Will Graham Well-Known Member

You're an angel and a goddess [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

6651DA4A-1BB5-4F76-B5E9-CF994A7127CF.jpg 7EED7001-2AAB-442D-B029-6F04DA752EC9.jpeg
    Don’t you think it’s time for us to get to know each other a little more intimately—time for a face to face encounter—time for our hands to hold, our lips to brush and our bodies to come together as one!

DarkSampson likes this.
  9. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

5-stars-hail-min_orig.png

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I was apointment only, currently I am making line-ups.

DarkSampson likes this.