A fantastic afternoon with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by EngineersRFreaky2, Jun 2, 2017.

1. My husband and I had the pleasure of spending a wonderful afternoon with the beautiful Alice Little. From the instant we met her, she immediately made us feel right at home. Don't let her size fool you either. She is a bundle of crazy and exciting energy wrapped up in a little and sexy package. With Alice, we never felt rushed and she did a great job of sharing her time with both of us. Our afternoon flew by and we found ourselves wanting more! If it's your first time out or even if you've partied before, you really should visit Alice. You won't regret it!

MJ

PS. We can't wait to see what ghosts we can catch!;)

2. Are you guys fellow investigators?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2017
  3. Ameatur status, but yes we love trying to see what we can find.

4. That's awesome...welcome to the field. I've been investigating for several years myself.

foreverman likes this.
  5. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

I'm glad you and your husband were able to have a wonderful party with Alice. Planning to celebrate my birthday with Alice in the Fall and I can't wait. Great review and I hope you both get to spend time with her again.

6. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Jade, I didn't know. next time I have some stories to share.

7. lol I'm dreamscometrue, not Jade

8. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

my bad, but hi anyway. Are you going to the ranches anytime soon. I'm planning for the 30th

9. I was there back in April but my next trip won't be until next June

10. So excited for our next adventure together! You two are so much fun!

11. I really would love to go ghost hunting some time, just saying hehe.

12. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

If I hadn't already decided to see Alice with my girlfriend this would have helped convince me.

13. Very hot review , Alice is sure a cutie[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Aww, thank you Max <3 Means a lot coming from a babe like you ;-)

15. Jackson
    Chat with Me

Jackson Active Member

What ghosts you catch? It sounds like you and I will have to have a later discussion Alice.

16. I think I'd like that. I'm sure you have some fascinating ideas on them.

17. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

As always you look great hon [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. As always you're too sweet hun.

19. It's almost halloween time- I can't wait to see what kind of ghostly photos we will be able to catch together :)

20. I'm already seeing advertisements for Halloween ghost walks. Wish you were here to share them with me.

21. Spending the afternoon with a great couple is my idea of a fantastic time. Hopefully I get to see you again soon.

22. I'm looking forward to autumn- so many fun new things to try!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Ghost hunting with Alice sounds like it would be fun too! Pity living so far

24. It would be fun, maybe next time you're out if it's not too cold.

25. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

It probably will be but I know we'll find just as much fun inside.

26. I think we'll find more fun inside personally ;-)

27. Ms. Little was my first party too and I agree: you cannot go wrong choosing to spend your time with her.