A couples adventure with Alice Little

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Darmstrong, Mar 30, 2016.

1. A completely unforgettable adventure into wonderland named Alice.

So we decided (my wife and I) that we should spice up our marriage. After messaging Alice back and forth for a few days getting to know her we were both hooked. Much like a pair of fish caught in a net we were both drawn to Alice as if she were a magnet and just had to see her for ourselves. So we called in a deposit and took a week off of work to explore Nevada and a gorgeous little red head.

We had both read Alice's reviews and her website and done our homework on this captivating creature, we thought we knew what we were getting ourselves into, we were wrong in all the right ways. Coming into the ranch and meeting Alice in person for the first time was a experience in itself, she took my breath away with a simple hello, aside from my now breathless self my wife was besides herself as Alice is far more attractive than any of her pictures can portray.

We sat at the bar for a while just chatting, it really seemed that we were talking with a old friend. She had so much in common with us it put what little nerves we had and threw them out the window. a half hour or so passed in the blink of the eye and it was time for our date to begin, thankfully with Alice being local she knows the best places to eat here in Carson, all three of us went out to a beautiful little steakhouse (pardon me for not remember the name, our tour guide and date for the evening was the only thing on my mind) Dinner was fantastic, but not nearly as good as the conversation. There was definitely magic in the air as this little red head not only kept up with the conversation but completely blew me out of the water with her experience and knowledge of current events, business and every other subject that came up. Not only did she keep up with me her and my wife hit it off like they had been friends for years. It was the most refreshing and amazing dinner I have ever shared with my wife and someone else. It was like she was a perfect fit in everything we did.

After dinner we drove around Carson a bit before heading over to our hotel room. Alice is a very proud masseuse, so taking advantage of this and starting off a out of this world night was a nude massage of my wife. Let me tell you, I didn't believe there could be something hotter than a beautiful woman massaging my wife till they started kissing and caressing each other.

The rest of the night was even more memorable and fantastic as the beginning. But I will let you find out for yourself, book a evening with Alice, you will not be disappointed. And tell her Ann and D. Say hello.

2. It was my pleasure to spend time with the both of you- you're wonderful people, with a beautiful connection! I enjoyed getting to connect with you both, and can't wait for future visits to come. Big hugs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Domus and Darmstrong like this.
  3. Thinking of you both- and thank you so much for the beautiful necklace! It made my day <3

4. You two are such sweet people- thank you once again for spending time with me <3

5. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Damn Darmstrong, now I want to bring out my girl to have a couples party with Alice, didn't even really think about it till reading this.

VioletSage likes this.
  6. couples parties are incredible- i love men and women equally, and would love to bring pleasure to you both!

7. giving pleasure to couples is so rewarding for me- it's such a treat!

8. We can attest to that my dear! You are one hell of a woman and we can't seem to get enough of you.

AliceLittle likes this.
  9. Thank you! it's always so wonderful being able to stay in touch with those i've gotten to meet!

10. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Alice have you ever thought of complying all of your reviews and experiences into a book? I for one would love to read it.

11. That would be a lot of fun to do one day! of course, everyone would be anonymous :)

12. Couples parties are such a great treat! I love being able to make you both smile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this review Darmstrong. Love hearing that Alice shares that special bond with everyone she meets and parties with.

14. Couples are so much fun- i really enjoy couples parties so much!

15. And of course, if you don't have a partner to bring for a couple party, I'm sure we could see if Roxanne will fill in ;-)

VioletSage and tahoebigbear like this.
  16. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

wow! I'm trying to think of a woman I dated that would have done this with me. Maybe just this one a long time ago. Alice would have made it an incredible night that I wouldn't want to end.

17. It's not for every couple. But if the comfort and communication is there, it can be a wonderful thing.

foreverman likes this.
  18. couples are always welcomed- if you're considering opening your relationship and exploring a three some, i'd love to hear from you!

19. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

Blah. Next year, most definitely we'll make this happen.

20. Sounds good, we need to make 2017 an awesome year, and that's a great start.

21. Sounds good, we need to make 2017 an awesome year, and that's a great start.

22. Domus
    Chat with Me

Domus Well-Known Member

2017: Because if you survived 2016 you deserve to celebrate.

23. Ugh, tell me about it. I've mostly had a good year, but in terms of great people having left us it's not been a good year.

24. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

DXanatos Well-Known Member

Add Leonard Cohen to the list last night :-/

25. Ugh. I know. We need a we survived 2016 celebration next year for sure.

26. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

OndineDesire Professional Geeky Girlfriend

Better cause for a party I can't think of.

27. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

We can celebrate it in a week and a bit... It will still be December but should be close enough.

28. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

You shouldn't have said that, we'll see what 2016 can do in three weeks now, you jinxed it! :p

29. Next week!

30. OndineDesire
    Chat with Me

We were super happy to have you visit!

31. DXanatos
    Chat with Me

32. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Couple parties are just the best and if your wife or girlfriend are busy, you can make your own couple and then party with alice...

33. This is true! there's so many ways to make the magic happen :)