A Big Bear!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by KiraRain, Sep 6, 2017.

Tags:
  1. @tahoebigbear came into the Kit Kat Ranch bearing Gluten Free pastries considering last time he brought lemon coffee cake that I was not allowed to eat due to Celiacs Disease. So I was extremely appreciative that he remembered my food allergy. We sat down, chatted at the bar for a few minutes, when he came to the conclusion that he wanted to party with me.
    Ladies, if you have never partied with @tahoebigbear in the past I would suggest getting to know him some and go from there.. It was a unique experience. Big Bear was gentle, compassionate, experienced and sweet!!!

It's hard to find a party that will be a unique adventure like he has to offer.
    Thank you @tahoebigbear for an extraordinary play date and being so thoughtful!!

XOXO
    -Kira Rain-

2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Wow....what an unexpected and nice surprise Ms.Kira...Thank you very much.....how about "the rest of the story" including how Ms.Kira took my virginity. I had been having some fun on the board after watching Kira and Collette on their youtube and Collette invited me...kind of...to come down and "chat" her, which I replied "high noon at the OK corral". On my way down I remembered that I had brought in some coffee cake to share with Sable and when I offered some to Kira she explained why she couldn't, so I stop to pick up something she could have. While we were chatting with Ophelia about fingernail colors, the bell rang and Ophelia was selected for a party so Kira would have to wait for her before getting their nails done. My face must have changed color because Kira said what are you thinking and I said how about us partying while you wait...and so we did..lol...but we had to use collette's room because she was sleeping in Kira's room and the virginity part...Kira has a pierced tongue and I'd never had a BJ with one....sooooo, now I have. A second "thank you" Ms. Kira Rain. Bare Hugs, Tahoe

thunderstorm, kmoney and KiraRain like this.
  3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Awesome!!! Nice going Kira!! [smilie=happy.gif]

KiraRain likes this.
  4. It was my pleasure @tahoebigbear !! thank you so much for also bringing me quiche this morning!!

kmoney and tahoebigbear like this.
  5. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

Great review from the both of you! It is so nice to hear you both shared such a wonderful time together![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

kmoney and tahoebigbear like this.
  6. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

You're welcome Kira...I found the GF quiche at the newly remodeled LA Bakery, they looked yummy.

KiraRain likes this.
  7. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

how where the quiche's....the greek and/or the bacon...

KiraRain likes this.
  8. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Awesome review!![smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif];);)

KiraRain likes this.
  9. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Hey John....thanks for adding to my review...btw, the Falcons are looking good against GB tonight. T

John N Ga and KiraRain like this.
  10. Someone else ate my bacon one and I ate the other it was really good!! Why bother putting a name on anything in this house!!! lol
    Thank You so very much!!!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  11. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Glad you liked the greek one and I'm sure whoever ate the bacon one loved it too. Come to think of it Alice likes bacon....lol. Tahoe

KiraRain likes this.
  12. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Just read that Collette won't be with us for awhile...hope her health gets better fast.

KiraRain likes this.
  13. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Kira...I really enjoyed you getting back on youtube and your first time with elaina...do you have joining rooms...lol.

KiraRain likes this.
  14. No we don't she is in A wing and I'm in B wing still

15. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Tahoe is amazing!!! It's been a year but I still remember our party fondly!

KiraRain and tahoebigbear like this.
  16. he sounds so sweet and kind and really hot

KiraRain likes this.
  17. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Lexie...has it really been a year. I, too, remember our party and what a great beard rider you are...sweet. :)

KiraRain and LexieJames like this.
  18. oooo things are getting graphic... *purr

tahoebigbear likes this.
  19. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

HAHA, I think it is especially wonderful, that you reviewed the client. Way to go Kira and @tahoebigbear !

20. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

lol...thanks thunderstorm...I thought so too

KiraRain likes this.
  21. I know I said it privately to you, but I think this is so adorable, it shows what a great impression you left on Kira. Which doesn't surprise me one bit, you made a great impression on me when I first started here.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That is a great report of TBB. Very thoughtful of him along with holiday fuzzy socks :)
    Btw, Kira, your borscht was amazing. I have a little left over for today.

tahoebigbear and KiraRain like this.
  23. glad you enjoyed it ♥♥♥ Thanks for having me over!!!

24. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks Alice...it sure was fun sharing some Ribs with you on our first date...I still remember your question_"do you want to eat some ribs or go to my room" :)

grizzly and KiraRain like this.
  25. Both!!!! Oh wait that was not a question for me.... lol I will still take the offer though @AliceLittle

tahoebigbear likes this.
  26. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Thanks for sharing that Kira's also an amazing borscht chef....I wonder what else she'll be cooking up for the Holidays. :)

KiraRain likes this.
  27. I'm on a very strict diet so of course i will be eating NOTHING yummy!!!! or sweet :(

28. DesertRose
    Chat with Me

DesertRose Renaissance Lady's Rendezvous!

He really is such a sweet and caring bear hugging guy. xoxo
    Sounds like he had a blast with Kira.

tahoebigbear and KiraRain like this.
  29. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Why thank you DR and I think you're a sweet and caring bare hugging lady ... it's been awhile since our last dance and you are a nice slow dancer. xoxo Tahoe

DesertRose likes this.
  30. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

wow...how did you survive the Thanksgiving feast ... hope you had a good one. T

KiraRain likes this.
  31. Yes it was good I went over to NV50
    We all ate and hung out with some new people!!! good time for sure. how was your holiday?

tahoebigbear likes this.
  32. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

thanksgiving holiday was most excellent and I'm glad to hear NV50 was a good time too. Sorry I yelled at you the other night but.....lol....enjoy the bunny water bottle, or did it say KK ... :)

33. Haha it was bunny!!! They hardly make kit kat stuff lol thank you so much
    For the bottle

tahoebigbear likes this.
  34. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

A big thank you and bare hugs to KiraRain for my head massage....during my last KK visit she noticed how dry my bald head was and put some great smelling lotion on it. :) Tahoe

KiraRain likes this.
  35. Reverse review! Awesome Kira! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]