80's Night at the Love Ranch

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by foreverman, Jan 29, 2017.

1. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

Last Friday night, the 27th was 80's night at the LRN. I was lucky enough to have the roads clear of snow in order to make the drive to the Ranch that night. I had a party planned with Desert Rose & Ada and then I got to go to 80's night. I arrived with my best Miami Vice look in time to watch the UStream show. After our fun we 3 went out to the party with our hostess Sindy Sky. She had games, food, and party favors. In the raffle Sindy picked my number and I won some sexy black panties. Desert Rose said if I gave them to her she'd send me a picture of her wearing them. (don't forget Desert) Everyone sang kareoke and had a great time. Thanks Sindy!

BrandiMinx likes this.
  2. Thank you Foreverman! Glad you had a great party and enjoyed the one we threw! But it wasnt just I that had a hand in throwing this bodacious 80's party! Id like to thank everyone for coming and dressing the part. Plus my partner in crime, Shelby Star!
    Also Suzette for attending and participating! It was a hoot and I cant wait for each month to party it up again and again with different themes!

foreverman likes this.
  3. BrandiMinx
    Chat with Me

BrandiMinx Lover at The Love Ranch North

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]That is great! It sounds like you had a lot of fun!
    I miss LRN & the ladies there! :)

foreverman likes this.
  4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

I had such a great time as always! I look forward to all the parties to come that my mystery in crime, Sindy and I will be planning! LOL! Mark you have been a great addition to all the parties for many years now! Thank you!

foreverman likes this.