*********69 WITH CARESSA KISSES******** :-),

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Mar 27, 2014.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

n

Thanks for liking my post!!! She is amazing and adorable!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  2. Love this thread !!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. I love that too so sexy to sit in his face Yummy!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and adorable!!! She aims to please!!! Explore your fantasies with her for a memorable experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Yummy love this position very special party Yummy[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  6. parisenvy
    Chat with Me

parisenvy Well-Known Member

Caressa is just amazing in every way possible

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Thank you so much ladies! Love you all!
    Kisses Caressa
    standlk21post.jpg
    standlkpost20.jpg

DarkSampson likes this.
  8. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

LoverOfWomen Well-Known Member

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

LoverOfWomen, I know that is your favorite outfit! One day I hope you can take it off of me! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Kisses Caressa
    4FEF8C5B-D6AA-4A33-B73A-59CB6FB3BC2C.JPG

10. LoverOfWomen
    Chat with Me

LoverOfWomen Well-Known Member

I have to bet that Teal OutFit would Look Awesome laying on the end of your bed Caressa !!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

936.JPG

11. WOW SUPER HOT CARESSA ... So looking forward to meeting you soon. Have a gorgeous day ... xxx

LoverOfWomen likes this.
  12. NevaehNova
    Chat with Me

NevaehNova Closest 2 Heaven You'll Get W/O Going To Hell

You literally are a GODDESS!
    Hands down, I love your posts!
    Anyone that gets to party with you is really a winner !
    XxXxX

13. OMG!!!... thank you SEXY... seriously, thank you, you're G O R G E O U S !!!

14. Gorgeous Caressa !! xoxo love 69 so fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  15. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Angelina, it is so much fun! Join Angelina and me it will be one hot blonde on blonde party!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book her today and have a fabulous and memorable experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

caressakisses likes this.
  17. DarkSampson
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson Well-Known Member

caressakisses likes this.
  18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Awe thank you so much Dark Sampson, you are the best!
    Kisses Caressa
    2BBB11F8-3E80-4186-BB11-BFE53D617C52.medium.JPG
    32F7582C-565D-4882-B84F-45455766B95C.JPG

DarkSampson likes this.
  19. listenning to your video sounds like you have an accent wut is you origin???

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I am from Texas, I don't think I have an accent but everyone else can hear it! LOL
    Kisses Caressa

[​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  21. i get the same comments about having an ancient (and I'm from the midwest) but yours doesn't have that southern draw like a lot of country folk...lol it does however sound a bit more european or something either way it sure is sexy and so are you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. HelenaPrice
    Chat with Me

HelenaPrice Well-Known Member

What tantalizing videos! Who would not want to experience you in the flesh!?

23. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

You are so gorgeous!! thank you for sharing!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! You deserve it!!! Good Job!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. I love your post!!! Very informative!!! Book with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!!

26. Great post very informative and the pictures are super sexy!!! XOXO

27. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

You just have to experience her to know what all of the talk is about!!!!

28. brandiminx
    Chat with Me

brandiminx Kit Kat Ranch & Love Ranch Vegas! :-)

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Your beautiful inside and out!
    I never met you in person but after seeing you on the show last night I think you are a genuinely sweet woman [smilie=happy.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Congrats!!! You are awesome and adorable!!! You deserve it!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

30. A such great thread gorgeous xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

69 is great but taking turns is great to I don't usually perform oral unless its a very special lady .[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today and have a memorable and fabulous experience!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. I love this thread and this position!! Yummy Love u [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Angelina17.jpg Caressa xoxooxoo

DarkSampson likes this.
  34. RiverSong
    Chat with Me

RiverSong Simply Extraordinary

Wow, so glad I took the time to read this. Great info for guys and gals. Thank you Caressa

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her and have her fulfill your fantasies with many memorable experiences!!! She is awesome and adorable!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]