*********69 WITH CARESSA KISSES******** :-),

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by caressakisses, Mar 27, 2014.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

CUM AND BOOK AND PARTY WITH HER!!! SHE IS AMAZING AND ADORABLE!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I LOVE ALL YOUR SEXY PHOTOS!!! CUM AND BOOK A MEMORABLE PARTY WITH HER TODAY!!! YOU WILL HAVE AN AWESOME AND MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Espo
    Chat with Me

Espo Well-Known Member

To enjoy mutual oral satisfaction with Caressa is a most and moist memorable experience

4. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Guys get ready, Caressa is a blast!

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Espo, we will have many mutual oral experiences! We will have a blast!
    Kisses Caressa
    IMG_1426.JPG
    IMG_1427.JPG
    IMG_1432.JPG

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I LOVE YOUR PHOTOS!!! BOOK A PARTY AND 69 WITH HER TODAY!!! SHE IS AWESOME AND ADORABLE!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you cumishaamado, I do love a party that includes 69!
    Caressa Kisses
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  8. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

michael 9513 Well-Known Member

I love 69 just give oral to a woman while she is giving it to you makes it fill 10 times better. The more she enjoys it the better it fills to me.

9. Congrats..YourBeautiful...... image.jpg

DarkSampson likes this.
  10. Well said Gorgeous Caressa !!!! Hug xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Amelie! Thanks so much Angelina, love that 69!
    Kisses Caresssa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  12. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

69 is great u can orally please one another at the same time.

13. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Yes Michael that way we both can have a hot sexy time and while pleasuring each other...
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. I LOVE YOUR PICTURES ....CARESSA BEEN WAITING GO PARTY WHIT HER

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of cum to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I do want to fulfill your fantasies! I want to show you how much I like 69!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson and grizzly like this.
  17. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

you taste as sweet as you look and I just cant get enough! what a sweet zero calorie treat than 69!

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Between hot sexercise and 69 we will burn off calories and feel great afterwards!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is adorable and amazing!!! Book a party with her today!!! Let her fulfill your fantasies and have a fabulous and memorable experience!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

We can have a hot steamy time and of course we will start out with a hot 69!
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

DarkSampson likes this.
  21. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What are you waiting for? Book this sexy bunny!

DarkSampson likes this.
  22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

DarkSampson likes this.
  23. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

I see 69 fabulous fun reasons to cum see you Caressa.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through October 10th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Love this thread !! and of course the position with a 'special one' Yeah!!! xoxo Beautiful CK[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DarkSampson likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your photos!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. VictoriaKeyes
    Chat with Me

VictoriaKeyes *Available All Winter*

She is gorgeous ! I would love to have an overnight with caressa!

DarkSampson likes this.
  28. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your photos and you are awesome and adorable too!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies and have her treat you like a "King"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

what is your favorite number? Mine is 69! Contact me today! Caressakisses.com
    Kisses Caressa
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

31. michael 9513
    Chat with Me

Caressa i think we have mastered the art of 69. Being able to orally please each other at the same time is so hot.

32. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Caressa you are just a blast to be around!

DarkSampson likes this.
  33. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your sexy photos!!! Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]

34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

She is awesome and adorable!!! Book her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Book a party with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]