About Me 69 Questions for Lexie James...ongoing Q&A!

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by LexieJames, Oct 11, 2016.

1. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Experience true Luxury with Lexie James

This is going to be an ongoing thread where I will answer all your questions including the 69 questions all lovers should answer!
    I will post few more answers each day and answer any questions you post in the meantime!
    Here we go:

1. Who is Lexie James? What do you do when you are not at the ranch?

I am a Colorado native, but serious California girl! At my core I am a spicy Latina with Native American blood and that makes me a lot of fun! I love in Huntington Beach with my dogs and cat and love sunshine, palm trees, sand in my toes and the ocean! I am a licensed courtesan here at Love Ranch North and I love it. My motto in life is "spread the love" and this is the best way to do that! I love building relationships with my clients and getting to know people from all over the world!
    In my spare time I love to read and go to farmers markets.
    2. What are your turn-ons?
    In general I am very turned on by older men! I love the skills and intimacy that come with experience and really enjoy my time with them! Personality and a positive attitude is always very sexy as well! I love people who try to see the light at the end of the tunnel and stay positive through everything!
    Humor and kindness are also key, as is a willingness to try new things and step out of your comfort zone.

3. Do you have tattoos/piercings? Do you drink/smoke?
    I have one tattoo, very sentimental, and likely the only one I will ever have. Come see me and I will tell you the meaning behind it. As far as PIERCINGS go... yes. I love piercings and have all the fun things you will want to play with pierced! I do drink and smoke socially but never get out of hand with my drinking, as I seldom drink at the ranch unless my client offers to buy me a glass of champagne! I may indulge in a cigarette from time to time, but am by no means a chain smoker.

4. What is your favorite type of party?
    I love half and half! Its the best of both worlds. I also love GFE! As humans we all need that intimacy from time to time and its a wonderful experience for me as well as the client!
    I would really like to specialize in couples parties as I love playing with couples, even in my personal life!I love the idea of helping a couple get comfortable with the idea of expanding their sexual horizons!

5. What is your favorite position?
    I am a huge fan of doggy style! I love feeling it as deeply inside me as possible and this gives the best angle for maximum penetration. I also love having my ass slapped while taking it from behind!

6. Are you a squirter?
    I like to think of myself as more of a "gusher!" With fingers hitting just the spot, I will have the bed soaked in no time!

7. Do you kiss during parties?
    ABSOLUTELY!!! Its one of my favorite parts! I love the kissing aspect and the chemistry, tension and intimacy it builds! I am an excellent kisser and love kissing others with different make-out styles than me.

8. What is off limits?
    Nothing I can really think of! I am very submissive but can also switch to dom with the crack of a whip. I am fetish, couples, virgin and GFE friendly and I do enjoy anal sex! If you would like an anal party though, I do ask that you call the ranch to make an appointment 24 hours in advance so I have time to prepare to give you the best experience possible!
    Other than that, just ask. I always say you should try everything at least 3 times, so I seldom say no!

9. Are you really Bisexual or just "gay for pay?"
    I actually identify as Pansexual which means that I am attracted to people in general regardless of the gender they were born with or identify with. I love men and women and everything in-between! This is why I love 2-girl parties and couples parties. The more the merrier!

10. Can I take you out on the town or to an event?
    I would absolutely love that! I am well educated, so if you need me to attend a company or family event with you, and maintain a legitimate girlfriend performance, I can definitely do that. If you want me all to yourself for a date, I promise you will be in good company and we will both really enjoy our time together!

I will do more questions each day and please feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to answer them here!!! Talk to you tomorrow!

red selfie 2.jpg

LunaMia, Patrickj, Banginit and 3 others like this.
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I enjoyed reading your Q&As Lexie.

3. piperrae
    Chat with Me

piperrae Good Times Goddess

You are so gorgeous!! thank you for sharing!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LexieJames likes this.
  4. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

Aw thank you so much!!! You are gorgeous too!

LunaMia likes this.
  5. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Metalhead99 Well-Known Member

Couldn't of said it better "spread the love". Thank for sharing there's a reason they call ya sexy Lexie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  6. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

Thanks Metalhead!!! You are too kind!!!

LunaMia likes this.
  7. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

OK... round 2 of more Q&A! Here are just a few I get asked from time to time!
    Please feel free to ask me anything and I will answer in a follow up post!

11. Who is your celebrity crush?
    Right now I am obsessed with Nyle DiMarco! He is slowly reaching celeb status I suppose, since he won America's Next Top Model and Dancing with the Stars, and is currently doing a tour with Chippendales in Vegas... which I am so going to!!! Easily the sexiest male specimen on the planet!

12. Do you think you are good in bed?
    Well maybe I am biased as I have given myself a fair share of orgasms, but I think I am stellar in bed! I love having sex and I am one of those girls that gets off on pleasing her partner. I have been told I am a great kisser and give amazing blow jobs, so I would say I have skills based on other people's opinions. I guess the only way for you to find out for sure is to come in and take a test drive!

13. How old were you your first time?
    I have always been fascinated with sex, so I took the first opportunity presented to me to experience it. I had my first kiss when I was 15, and 3 months later I started dating a senior and he was pretty experienced. That is what drew me to him in the first place! He took me to homecoming and before the dance, when we were supposed to go to dinner, I convinced him to take me to his place, as no one was home, and fuck me!!! I had packed condoms in my little sparkly purse and everything. It was a super fun experience even though he was a bit larger than someone who should be your first, but I also discovered I like a little pain with my pleasure that day. After that, I got myself into a bit of trouble finding times and places to fuck him since those resources are limited when you are 15. It is definitely one of my best memories though.

14. Have you ever taken anyone's virginity?
    I think I have taken a few in high school although no one admitted it to me until after. Its a lot of fun to be someone's first and teach them a thing or two. I was in a long term relationship with a virgin and once I knew I made sure our first time was perfect and exactly what he wanted it to be. He was nearly 20 so I knew it was a big deal to him and it should be done on his terms.
    If you have been saving yourself, please come see me. I can make it as special or kinky or simple as you wish it to be! This is an experience you will always remember and it should be just what you imagined!

15. Do you consider yourself an optimist, pessimist or a realist?
    I like to say I am an optimistic realist. I spent a lot of years as a pessimist in order to avoid disappointment but after a major shift in mindset, I realized its not healthy to live that way. Now I stay optimistic in every situation, but also maintain a sense of realistic expectations. I think positivity breeds positivity and its important to see the bright side of every situation!
    Well those are my answers for the day!
    Please feel free to submit your questions to be answered tomorrow!

LunaMia and thelovedoctor like this.
  8. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

You mentioned that your pansexual & your celeb crush is Nyle DiMarco but if a female celeb walked in & asked for you who would you want it to be?

9. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

Either Blake Lively or Scarlett Johansen... those girls get me going!!

Metalhead99 likes this.
  10. Metalhead99
    Chat with Me

Wow great choices FYI Cristina Scabbia & Charlie Hunnam would be for me

LexieJames likes this.
  11. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

How would your best female friend describe you? How would your best male friend describe you?

LunaMia likes this.
  12. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

Awesome questions Tahoe!
    I think both would say I am very adventurous and ambitious and bubbly! They would also say I am loyal to a fault! I am there for those I care for through anything they need!

LunaMia and tahoebigbear like this.
  13. When I first came to Love Ranch and met you, what would you say that stood out to me? What qualities were you able to show me in a short time? Why the heck did I party with you?

LunaMia likes this.
  14. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

I think you loved my smile! I have luscious lips and I smile all the way through my eyes and its always genuine! Once I sat down, I was able to show you how well I can hold a conversation and continue to smile and laugh throughout. You booked with me because you like seeing what the new girls have to offer, and you wanted to kiss aforementioned luscious lips!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  15. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

It's hard to argue with your comments and I'm not Jay Jay ...and for me, your bar bells are fun to play with..... bare hugs. :)

LunaMia and LexieJames like this.
  16. AdaMarie
    Chat with Me

AdaMarie The Answer To Your Desire

This is a great Q&A I truly enjoyed reading it!!

17. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

Hey again!
    I had a board member ask me a few questions in an email so I thought I would share the answers here too!
    16. Fave music to get busy too: Lil Wayne, assorted explicit rap, Robin Thicke, some EDM... good rhythms and naughty lyrics get me going!
    17. Fave flowers: Tiger Lilies with roses!
    18. Fave Perfume: Angel by Victoria's Secret or Clinique Happy
    19. Favorite drinks: Diet Dr. Pepper, Flavored Sparkling Water, Sugar Free Red Bull... Alcoholic: Tito's Vodka with Red Bull and Champagne/Mimosas with a shot of Chambord (Thanks to Lynn at Love Ranch for getting me hooked on that!;)).

[smilie=call me.gif]Please feel free to ask me any question you may want to know in reply to this post or in email!!![smilie=call me.gif]

LunaMia likes this.
  18. charlie_k
    Chat with Me

charlie_k Well-Known Member

Such a great thread to read - - Would love to party a 'gusher ' :) :winks:

PhoenixRising likes this.
  19. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the tips I will have to remember some this stuff when I meet you.:):);)

PhoenixRising likes this.
  20. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

It would be a wild and wet time Charlie!

Heehee! Glad you are taking notes!

PhoenixRising and charlie_k like this.
  21. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane She looks as "SWEET" as she tastes!

22. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

Hopefully we can get to know each other better in the bedroom too!

23. Banginit
    Chat with Me

Banginit Well-Known Member

Hiiiiiii Lexie
    1. If u were a superhero who would it be?
    2. Quickest way to get u off
    I can think of others lets start here... Bang

Last edited: May 6, 2017
  24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome information!!! She is amazing and adorable!!! Book with her today and have her fulfill your fantasies with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

Aw thanks Cumisha!!! You are too sweet!

LunaMia likes this.
  26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

You're welcome!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Now that you've been at the LR for a few months, what advice would you provide to "first day at the LR" Lexie James? :)

28. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

That is an awesome question...
    I would tell her that every day is going to be more fun than the last and to just move to Carson City already! Being local is so much better than touring but it took me forever to figure that out!

GiaLove and tahoebigbear like this.
  29. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

I remember talking to "first day" Lexie....it was really fun, you were so excited.

LunaMia likes this.
  30. PhoenixRising
    Chat with Me

PhoenixRising Well-Known Member

i luv to play in fun puddles i even have my own rain boots; girl...giggels

LunaMia likes this.
  31. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

I am glad you are taking notes!!!

LunaMia likes this.
  32. I have a question for you Miss James lol.

33. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

Ask away! I am an open book!:cool::cool::cool:

LunaMia likes this.
  34. Okay I actually have 2 questions and one is a two part question.

1. How are you such an amazing woman?

2. A. Why weren't you around when I first came to the boards? That is not fair lol.
    B. Why have I not discovered you the second you showed up at the ranches? I feel like I really missed out on the discovery of you for too long lol.

35. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

Can you compare and contrast the adult industries you've worked.