About Me 34Dd, 5'4, Feminine Soft and Sensual♡

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by MelissaKiss, Aug 22, 2016.

1. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

After visiting the Alien Cathouse in the past and having a lineup, I decided for my next visit to call and make an appointment with one of the ladies. I decided on Melissa Kiss based on her blog and reviews. My appointment was for a Thursday at 4:00 PM on June 9th. It was the best decision I every made. Melissa greeted me right away and I knew we would have a wonderful time. Melissa and I spoke for some time getting to know each other. Nothing was rushed with Melissa. She took great care of me, always making sure I was comfortable and relaxed. Melissa is a lovely lady, very smart and a good conversationalist. She has a great laugh and is fun to be around. The time went by too quickly. Melissa exceeded my expectations and, the best recommendation of all, I can't wait to see her again. My advice is to call for an appointment so a lady can be ready for you, and especially call for Melissa Kiss (that is if I'm not there already!)
    CharlesWilliam edited_img1471145351063.jpg rps20160822_203430_064.jpg

2. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Contact me today to get your adventure started!!!! rps20160823_135638_733.jpg

3. What a wonderful review, Melissa you sound like a wonderful woman to have an awesome experience with here at the ranch!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  4. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

5' 4" of luscious mouthwatering curves!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Bryce Stevens – The Ultimate Girl Next Door GFE. 5’ 0” 92 lb 32D I’m genuine, warm, friendly, caring, very attentive and intelligent. When we meet, you’ll feel like you’ve known me forever. I know how to pleasure a man, and a woman, for that matter. I love to give pleasure and receive it, pamper and be pampered. I love kissing and am incredibly good at it. I love romance, hugging, making love, as well as hot and heavy fiery fucking, 3somes, orgies, outdates and overnights. Our time together is very important. You are special to me and I make sure I show you just how special you are. At no time will you ever feel rushed. I’m super naughty, lots of fun and can get pretty silly. I also love role playing, fetishes, exploring and fulfilling your fantasies, teasing, light domination, erotic dancing and spoiling you with my hands and mouth. I have lots of experience with ED and virgins. My blowjobs are to die for and my massages are superb. I’m creative at accommodating different budgets. Call Kit Kat Ranch and ask to speak to me (775) -246-9975.

I’ll be here M-F 10am-10pm, Sat + Sun 10am-midnight through September 28th. Or if you prefer to email me: brycestevens@kitkatranch.com I’m super excited to get to know you better and indulge in quality, intimate time together.

5. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

That is such a wonderful review Melissa! Thanks for sharing!

MelissaKiss likes this.
  6. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Imagine My curves of hourglass proportions, 34Dd 29 39, my creamy soft skin, my subtle lovely scent...
    I am a Voluptuous, Feminine, Sensual, Sultry, Truly Classic Beauty of a Woman.
    I really do love to please and to be pleased. Your complete satisfaction is my pleasure and passion. I provide an authentic ultimate unrushed and unparalleled unique quality experience, designed just for you. I am the ultimate naughty girlfriend. I am here to accommodateand stimulate your imagination and help you lose all inhibitions. I offer a chance for you to feel Shameless and Free to be yourself.
    I'm warm and welcoming.
    Contact me now, let's get acquainted... rps20160824_143427_099.jpg

7. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Lets start with an email. Email me melissakiss@kitkatranch.com

8. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I'm naturally adventurous, spontaneous attentive and soft. I enjoy learning your interests and hearing your stories and I simply delight in sharing mine. I am college educated so I will not have a problem keeping up with you, I learn fast. rps20160828_073815_718.jpg rps20160828_073914_978.jpg

9. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Pre booking me is the BEST way to Ensure availability! EMAIL ME!!!
    I CAN BE AVAILABLE at ANY of the above houses FOR YOU!!! Simply make the 10% deposit. You ARE Safe and this Is Legal 100%!!!
    You can use VISA gift cards if you wish to not use your own credit card to place the deposit but, look we are a LEGAL business, your information is confidential and NOT stored. But I understand the hesitation until you arrive so no worries there's options ;)
    We've been in business for over 30 years you're SAFE!!!
    Anyways, to those who Have appointments scheduled with the deposits THANK YOU!!! I'll see you soon ;) rps20160902_161435_955.jpg

10. GiaCorleone
    Chat with Me

GiaCorleone Sicilian Thoroughbred Gia 'BellaBambina' Corleone

Come out & enjoy the lovely Melissa Kiss so sexually ready for ya[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Awe! What a sweet review! She is a sweet girl all the way around!

12. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

I am accepting reservations for the summer of 2017 at The Kit Kat Ranch~
    Lets get acquainted ~
    Gfe Sensualist / Bon Vivant / Pleasure is my Passion
    rps20161123_045135_660.jpg rps20161123_045223_522.jpg rps20161123_045318_555.jpg

13. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I might need to test these out for myself! Can I lay my head on them?

14. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Experience the GFE with me at Love Ranch!

As they say, time flies when you're having fun!:)

15. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

Available for Skype and FaceTime Meet and Greets.
    Email me for package options.
    Accepting Appointments at the Kit Kat Ranch For Summer of 2017!!!
    Contact ME Directly
    melissakiss@kitkatranch.com rps20161123_202737_517.jpg

16. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me