2 Parties to remember with Lexie James

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by raz42071, Dec 11, 2016.

1. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Well after first getting my attention briefly during my October visit, Lexie really impressed me that she noticed our dates in Nov-Dec would match up. With that I knew I had to leave some plans open in case we hit it off. And did we ever. Little did I know we would have 2 spectacular parties to bookend my long 10-day stay.

Besides the amazing parties, Lexie was great making time whenever I stopped by, made Karaoke so much fun with our Grease duets, and making my last night so memorable by agreeing to join me for dinner with Dennis Hof and more of my favorite people Freaky Geek, Magenta, Shelby, Anita, and Ada in an amazing final night to end all the fun.

I look forward to future adventures with this amazing lady. I will leave the adventures in the VIP room between us. Simply put our adventures were practically to die for ;)

Don't miss out on this amazing lady before she leaves guys. She is the biggest Christmas fan I know so see her before she leaves on the 15th so you can learn her unique brand of giving in this holiday season!!!

Thanks for everything Lexie. I look forward for more fun in a couple months.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BunnyRanch likes this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

Lol, yes, she is one big Christmas fan! I got a chance to see her room and noticed where she hung her mistletoe . What a great way to start & finish your trip.

PS-just because I wasn't there for dinner means I'm not one of your favorite people? Lol, jk buddy!!!

AmeliaHeart and BunnyRanch like this.
  3. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

I didn't say it was ALL of my favorite people....lol

Thanks for the kind words my friend....

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Very nice review :)
    I heard she is coming back in no time ;)

dreamscometrue likes this.
  5. BrooklynBeach
    Chat with Me

BrooklynBeach Making America Wet Again

Great review, Raz!
    I love the Grease duet - how fun!!!

6. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane ❤️ Cherry Lane ~ Lover of the Year 2018 ❤️

I love reading about all of your wonderful reviews and experiences! xoxo

7. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me