Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by vanityaffair, Jul 20, 2014.

1. Everyone at the ranch knows that's my sweet tooth. We love doing doubles together. We have fun are have the experience to back us up. Also take care of your backup. Fun funny crazy comedy hour expertise sexy sensual intimate hard workers repeat business opposites of each other toys and total fulfillment. Guys who else would you like to pair me up with if lily is not around at the moment?????????
  2. That sounds like an amazing fun time, two girl's are so much better than one. You can have an girl on each side of you and do oral competitions. Those are fun too. Come book with these ladies.
  3. Vanity,

As I implied in another thread, I think that you and Amy Page of the MLBR might be fantastic together... Two, beautiful, sensual 'spinners' like you would certainly be a world-class three-way!

Naughtiest regards,
    Speed Racer
  4. Actually she was the first sweet girl that helped me when I was at the bunnyranch. Good choice
  5. Lilly is always a great woman to party with.
  6. Yes two girls are better than one ! Come party with me and Vanity Affair here at the ranch or stop in and find ya two ladies that fit your preference ! We have all types of ladies so we will definately have what you are looking for !!!
  7. Just finished my 2nd two girl (well 3 including the wife) party!!!! amazing!!!
  8. Yes, that was a load of fun!
  9. Two ladies are always better than one !!! Book me and Vanity for her first day back on the floor !!!
  10. i would love to be paired up with you <333
  11. And, 3 girls are better than two!

Me with IvyMae & Alexus after a three-girl party in my suite.
  12. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I agree! I love two girl parties!
  13. we are waiting for a 2 girl party. anyone interested?
  14. Come double your pleasure
  15. Double your pleasure
  16. brandiminx
    Chat with Me

brandiminx Love Ranch Vegas

Cum double your pleasure with Miss Vanity! ;-)
  17. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

18. Two girl parties are SO fun!!
  19. I agree! [smilie=i love you1.gif] 2 girls are better than one!
  20. Come have 2 for the holidays
  21. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Welcome back vanity … who's on your "2 girls are better than one" play list? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  22. great to hear from you. i have several on my list but lately i have been playing with Remy. the chemistry is just right.
  23. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

I agree. Cum meet me and my sexy girlfriends. ;)

I'm available at the ALIEN CATHOUSE Dec 4th - Dec 19th!!
    <a class="postlink" href="http://aliencathouse.com/g.i.-jen---alien-cathouse.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://aliencathouse.com/g.i.-jen---alien-cathouse.html</a>
    [smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    G. I. J E N ♥
    <a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/GIJEN_VEGAS</a>

AREA 51 Alien Cathouse
    2711 E Highway 95
    Amargosa Valley, NV 89020

12/4 - 12/19!!
  25. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Remy Martin Cum Get A Sip!!!!

We must play again soon, such great chemistry!!!!

26. I'm starting to scratch girls off my list lately.
  27. Three is orgasmically better than two...

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
  28. Yes it is!!! we can make your dreams come true here at the love ranch north!!!!!!!
  29. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice Hopeless Romantic

Two or more girls is a guaranteed way to achieve ecstasy, more than two beasts? Yes please!
  30. Double your pleasure
  31. I LOVEEEE girls and guys! men and woman!! beautiful pics ladies!!
  32. And 4 are better than 2!! The more the merrier!
  33. Who should i do doubles with???
  34. Remy and I will be there for st. Pattys day. Come check us out.
  35. Who should I do a double with