1st Time a Wolverine Dominates a Spartan - Stacy Tyler

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Spartan Fan, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

No, it's not the first time the University of Michigan has dominated Michigan State University, although it has been a while. But it is the first time my special Wolverine, Stacy Tyler, has totally dominated this Spartan Fan and only since it was the 1st time I had the pleasure of sharing the Stacy Tyler Experience.

I met Stacy on one of my past ranch visits. I was in the parlor wearing a Spartan hat and as I walked past her, Stacy said that she also was from Michigan, but was an alum of "the other school". I responded back that she seemed perfectly normal other than that and thus the great Wolverine vs Spartan teasing and banter between Stacy and myself began and continues to this very day.

When I decided to return to MLBR after an almost 5 year hiatus, I started to plan my strategy as to who I wanted to meet, who I wanted to party with, and Stacy was at the very top of that list of who I wanted to party with!

I had loved watching Stacy in the parlor on past trips. She has a beautiful round firm juicy ass and thighs that tantalize. She has blue eyes that one could get lost in for hours and hours along with blond hair. The ultimate American man fantasy type. Blue eyes, blond hair with curves in all the right places. But to say that is where the Stacy Tyler attraction ends would be a total mistake.

Stacy is all of the above things but is so so much more than merely that. She is highly educated with a brilliant mind and a razor sharp wit. She is outgoing, so funny she can make you laugh for days, sweet as the caramel corn they sell in the concession stands at Spartan Stadium and as down to earth as anyone I have ever met.

It was so wonderful to sit with Stacy and ketchup with her (A Grand Dad Gone Wild reference that would take too long to explain, but hilarious to Stacy and I as well as other folks who are in on the joke).

We did some karaoke together, hung out a bit in the parlor and just got reacquainted.

As the time for our party approached, I found myself getting more and more excited. I was finally going to spend intimate time with a young woman who I had known, admired and lusted after for years. Holy shit!

When our time finally arrived, we met in her room to negotiate, pack up a few of her supplies, headed to the office to book and then head back to the room I was staying in rather than her room which was a bit more secluded and would be more intimate for the experience I had oh so long waited for.

We relaxed for a bit and discussed what our party would consist of and eased into it. We started off slowly and comfortably and progressed to the full blown Stacy Tyler Experience at it's finest.

It was every bit as wonderful as I dreamed it would be and so much more. I had built up such a comfort level with Stacy over the years and that helped so much to make our time together one of the most wonderful times of my entire life. Thank you Stacy for that!

If you are going to the Bunny Ranch and are wondering who to party with, I can say that you can do no better than the multiple Bunny of the Month winner, Miss Stacy Tyler.

Experience the Stacy Tyler Experience! You will be ecstatic that you did!

Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
  2. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Excellent review Spartan and what a welcome back to MLBR .. I haven't had the pleasure to party with Stacy and your review just makes me want to get this done. Also fun to see Jordan on your page. Glad you had a great time. :)

3. Very funny....................Not !!

4. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is a great review!!! Thanks for sharing!

5. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

Awe, thank you Sparty! It was a great weekend! I can't wait to see you again![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

I have always wanted to see Stacy. I'm going to reach out to her before my visit in October.

Excellent review Spartan!

7. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

So I have to ask...did she call you "little brother"....j/k
    Glad you had a great time my friend...

stacytyler likes this.
  8. Great review. Stacy is awesomeness!!!

9. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

dreamscometrue likes this.
  10. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

I haven’t! But I will remember that for next time![smilie=happy.gif]

11. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

Was just thinking I haven't seen SpartanFan on the LiveStream chat for awhile. Best wishes to him wherever he is. Was kind of missing our back-and-forth Go Blue / Go Green repartee!

Thanks, Stacy, for being a...a Victor for Spartan! HAIL!
    #IBleedMaizeAndBlue

12. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Natalia Angeleyes Sensual Italiana specializing in GFE

What a fantastic review! Thank you for sharing!

13. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]