Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by torontoral, Jan 15, 2009.

1. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Coming out of orbit?

Sounds more like you're ready for re-entry :twisted: :lol: :wink:

2. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Hey There Deltajoe, There isn't a thing that you said about Chloe that isn't the honest to God truth.
    I've spent some quality time with Chloe, and can say for sure that there is not such a thing as time with Chloe that could be anything else!! She certainly does make a guy feel oh so special. The only real problem I have is that I am not always in a position with time and money to simply jet down for a quick visit with Chloe. And, I would no longer wish for a "quick visit". The next time I visit with Chloe, it will be at least a bit of an extended session. We need to get out in town for a bit for dinner before devouring each other!!! So all you other guys just "leave Chloe alone" please. She is ALL MINE!!!!

3. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

DeltaJoe,
    Hey sweetheart!! I had such a wonderful time with you. My negotiations are "FAIR" the unfair part is that you didn't have more time in Nevada! Next time it will take longer for you to come "out of orbit" I PROMISE!!!

Kisses
    Chloe

4. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Desert before dinner and after??? What do you think??

Chloe

5. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Hi Chloe,
    I can answer your question with one simple word.

BOTH !!!

6. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

You are soooooo bad and I love it!!!

7. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

DJ,
    I can not wait to see you again and let me tell you sade is not the same for me either!! :) I can't wait for your return!

8. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Hey There Delta Joe,
    I am badly DUE a visit with CHLOE. It will be interesting to see who makes a post about "their" visit first!! One thing is certain. There aint a one of us that will not have much more than a memorable time with CHLOE. She is definitely ONE OF A KIND!!! HI CHLOE, hope you're listening out there!!
    Somehow, I know you are. I would tell you more about THE PLAN, but I best keep things a secret, and I don't wish to spill the beans or seem to boast. JUST CAN'T WAIT.

9. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Well, I have partied with Chloe. And I believe anything would sound hot when you're with her.

10. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

I might have to agree with him, Chloe. As I recall, for our negotiations you sat on the edge of the bed and pulled me in between your legs. I didn't stand a chance! You even held my beer for me. Maybe you thought I was about to drop it?

11. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

I am listening!!!!! I love to hear what you all have to say that way I can use different tactics next time to make you melt!!

12. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Raider,
    That was fair, I didn't sit on top of you and well that is my secret to tell and yours to find out!!! Kisses babe, come see me soon!

Chloe

13. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Rap does not suit seduction, so it must be sade or something similiar!! I will make it the most memorable trip thus far!!!

14. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Hey There Sweetheart,
    I understand how listening might help you form your "plan" to make me melt, but I think it will be a bit different this time!!!! I know that there will be two explosions. Who trips the trigger remains to be seen!!!! You see, I've been listening also. hehehe I will be seeing you soon, and the others better stay away so they don't get caught in the fallout!

15. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Um.... yep.... Chloe is simply amazing. I think she implanted something in my brain, as well. Can't get her outta my mind.... but I'm not complaining. [smilie=happy.gif]

16. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

I REALLY REALLY REALLY EALLY REALLY WANT TO PLAN A BAD TRIP. CHEERS TO THAT SMILE CHLOE [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    XOXOGRATEFULXOXO

17. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Have you ever seen total recall??? Something similiar!! See you soon!

Kisses
    Chloe

19. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

The countdown is on!

20. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Speaking of that, Chlo Chlo, if I ever have a overnighter at the LoveRanch, you have got to wake me up the way Sharon Stone woke up Arnold Schwartzenegger at the beginning of that film!

21. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

You got it babe :wink:

Kisses
    Chloe

22. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Hey Night_Hawk,
    Just make sure that Chloe stops at waking you up the way that Sharon Stone woke Arnold. As I recall, it wasn't too long and she tried to "kill" him, and he had to kill her instead!! What a waste of USDA Choice, I'd say!! Chloe must be "just a little" more gentle than that!! Lol

23. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

24. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

Thank you NvLocal! I can't wait to see you again!

Kisses
    Chloe

25. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

15 min away and welcome at my door anyday!! Delta I hope to see you again soon, I miss talking to you [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

26. Re: CHLOE DANIELS Makes a Bad Trip OUTSTANDING

What a great review... Chloe is surely a amazing woman and even more stunning in person a sure must see :) and it very true she will turn a bad day into a great one with just one smile
    ~ love Joy Banks xoxox
    here at the love ranch thru aug 15th
    Now booking for september and i did i mention i am have a birthday special e-mail me at [email protected]