RANCH SPECIAL 10 Reasons You Should Visit Remy Martin at the LRN this weekend

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by torontoral, Oct 7, 2016.

1. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Do I actually have to use words, other than to let you know that she's here at the LRN only until October 12 and can be reached via remymartin@loveranch.net?

Otherwise, I do believe the pictures speak for themselves, surpassed only by the beautiful, sexy, soul you encounter in person :)

CsGzVxZWcAEtV2z.jpg Cr1jK7NWIAA5KU9.jpg REMY 2016 AUG 02.jpg REMY 2016 AUG 06.jpg CFfxB9sVIAENqfK copy.jpg CitReD7WEAAI2Xx copy.jpg CaqKcQ4XIAEsW-e.jpg-large.jpeg CaE6XgMWYAI5yVp.jpg CsRSuXzUkAAjyKI.jpg IMG_2536.jpg

2. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Remy Martin Cum get a sip!!!!

[smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

torontoral likes this.
  3. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

Back at the LRN TOMORROW!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Book Remy Martin NOW!!!! remymartin@loveranch.net.[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

She's there through Memorial Day Weekend and until May 30!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]