1...2...3...4...5...6...and losing count with Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by tahoeGuy, Nov 12, 2012.

1. I had some trouble writing this trying to find the right words to say with out trying to repeat my own reviews. So here it goes short and sweet.

I had told Jade I wasn't going to leave another review because you can only reword what she epitomizes so many times but I figure I'll do once more just to be nice. :mrgreen: Since our first party our friendship has grow with it's up and downs and I really do consider her a special person in my life. After spending so much time with her has made the time we hangout in the parlor just as special as the physical side of things we do behind closed doors. She is really a wonderful person.

Now as far as the parties go, She really has a way of turning me on and I really have experienced just about everything I could of wanted plus more since our first party. Every party has been different from passion to intense, new experiences and dressing me up for an event. :p She is really the complete package no matter what you may be looking for and can adapt to any need you may have.

Thanks for so many wonderful times Jade and can't wait for the many more to come. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. I'm sure jade doesn't mind another great review!

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Can't find the right words?... just means she leaves you SPEECHLESS!!!! :wink:

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. She has done that many of times to me. 8)

5. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

6. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

hehe... I never do Skye, specially when is something so nice and sweet.

7. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:mrgreen: That is affair statement Al. Although he always find the words. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Good to know [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Very good to know..... [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:D word [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Lol. Word? Never thought I would hear that from u.

12. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

:lol: I know, right? I know one or two slang words :mrgreen:

13. Few never hurt...Losing count.......

14. I think I have officially lost count. Which is a great thing!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

15. crumbie
    Chat with Me

crumbie Active Member

lucky bugger lol

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

A few what? slang words or times that you see me? Don't ming me, I am a little slow today :mrgreen:

17. Think we are at 15 plus times for the year....It will be 1 year in a few weeks.

18. Hunt13
    Chat with Me

Hunt13 Active Member

Ok tahoeGuy. A couple of weeks ago you complimented me on a review I wrote of Jade. Now it's my turn to compliment you. The words that you used and that I focused in on were when you said that Jade was the complete package and adaptable. Those words are another good way to sum up what Jade is all about.Because Jade is so savy and adaptable I am sure she will continue to achieve great success. Even after she decides that she has had enough of this business, I'm sure she will continue to thrive in whatever profession she chooses because of these qualities.
    You are a fortunate man to live so near her and spend frequent time with her.

19. Nice review of Jade...She has the habit of making people speechless!!! She's that GOOD!!!!

[smilie=happy.gif] [smilie=happy.gif]

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

20. Thanks for the complement! I've written several reviews about her and it is hard to come up with something new. That is why I have only written a few and when the party was extra special in my eyes or else I'd have a tun just repeating the same stuff. lol! It's been awhile since I have taken a trip to see her so I think I'm due!

21. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Now that you mentioned it. I lost the count to. :mrgreen:

22. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Haaa...

23. Maybe we need to restart from the beginning?

24. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

lol only if you had a time machine hehe

25. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

It says quite a lot when someone sees the same lady multiple times. [smilie=happy.gif]

26. EXCELLENT REVIEW OF JADE, I NEED TO PARTY WITH HER, SHE HAS SOME BOOTY :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

27. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I have to admit that I am really flattered that this happen. With so many beautiful ladies to chose from I am happy to always get return visitors.

28. I wish I had one!!

29. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

You must be doing a lot of things right. :D

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Since I know you like pictures like this and blue :mrgreen:

31. I like the picture n blue too!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. I love blue..Thank you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

33. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

34. Thank you!

35. Russia Doll
    Chat with Me

Russia Doll MESS UP MY BED WITH ME ;)

Who wouldn't want to lose count with her. I love your signature.