❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤ - Updated 9/30/13

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by UNCOStudent950, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I love this picture and the outfit it is easy to take off! I hope I'm somewhere on that list next month.
    [​IMG]

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Easy access! You know you are on my to do list [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

Wow! Randy is one sexy lady! You shared so many great photos and information about her. She really looks like a great girl who can really show a guy what life is all about.;) I love her dark hair and blue eye combination, she is a knockout.

randyryder likes this.
  4. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I can't wait to see that Easy Access Outfit in person. I know we are going To Do a lot of HOT things to each other!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Aww thanks for all your kind words [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. You know we are going to have a lot of hot fun [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. John N Ga likes this.
  8. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Thanks Randy .... I am A BIG FAN :)
    Such A SEXY and BEAUTIFUL WOMAN [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Aww thank you for being a fan [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. handjobnut likes this.
  11. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Randy I've got some things for your approval when I get there for all your fans before I post them. They are going to love what we are going to do over the Summer. It is going to be A Very Randy Summer!
    Buckle Up Fan Boys and Fan Girls or how about we call ourselves Ran Boyz and Ran Girlz? We are going to have fun!

12. Randy is not only hot and sexy she is the sweetest lady I met so far at BR

13. Sharky
    Chat with Me

Sharky Well-Known Member

Hope my membership is still in good standing. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

14. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This sounds like one of the most awesome fan clubs to be in!

15. Thanks Handjobnut [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Yes lots of great stuff planned :D

17. Yes you are still in good standing [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Sharky likes this.

18. Its a great fan club with a lot of great people :D

John N Ga likes this.
  19. One of my latest reviews [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

My birthday trip was filled with parties but one party I was looking forward to was a two girl with Randy Ryder and Sarah Greenmore! It was the night of the costume party for GLip and myself. After the party Randy and Sarah met me at the bar and we took care of biz then we headed back to Randy's room. I got a quick Shower. Then sat on Randy's bed we explained to Sarah I was out of two girl practice and why. It was my first party with Sarah so I was nervous. She broke the ice by stripping she is HOT! Then Randy stripped I never get tired if seeing that Hot lady strip! We began kissing hugging and I got to enjoy the ladies private parts. The ladies had me lay down and took turns giving me oral. Then they asked me who should do what I asked Randy to Ryde me while I pleased Sarah with oral. Randy got in cow girl and Sarah straddled my face Randy slid me into her nice kitty and Sarah gently lowered her kitty on my lips. As I began pleasing her she was complimenting my skills and my touch. As I heard Randy moaning and Ryding me faster. Sarah was enjoying what I was doing and was letting me know. Randy and Sarah were moaning and I felt Randy stop and then I felt her get into reverse cowgirl she started Ryding me really fast it felt so good so I started pleasing Sarah even more. It was Hot. Sarah wanted to Ryde so Randy jumped off and got beside me so she could watch. Sarah guided me in and complimented my member as she did and Randy said something to her that made me feel even better. As Sarah rode me her moans and words were so Hot she would lean down and let me kiss her and then I got to enjoy her nips as well as kissed Randy and enjoy her nips. Randy gave me a show as Sarah rode me. Sarah asked me to please her in doggy. So Sarah pleased Randy while I rode Sarah! It was so Hot! I got to watch everything Sarah did to Randy while I enjoyed pleasing Sarah as she complimented what I did to her. Soon I exploded and we collapsed. We snuggled after a quick clean up then the ladies gave me a massage.
    Randy thought I'd enjoy the party with her and Sarah. It has been a long time since I've had that kind of a two girl! It is the two girl experience that I've been waiting for. I have found my Dynamic Duo Randy and Sarah. I can't wait till Sarah gets back for round two and for my first two girl outdate.
    Thank You ladies for the Two Girl experience I've been looking for. It has to be the Best and Hottest Two Girl I've had so far!
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

20. Simps
    Chat with Me

Simps Active Member

Love Randy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

randyryder likes this.
  21. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I got the a few seconds of the special project done and it is SICK! I can't wait to show you!

randyryder likes this.
  22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I hope we can to do this two girl party again on my next trip it was HOT! I can't wait to try a role play with you and Sarah!

23. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I am a fan! Randy is so much fun!!!!!!

24. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Randy love coming your way [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. Awesome I cant wait to see it! :D

26. We will have to do this two girl party again [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Aww thanks Shelby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Sharky and John N Ga like this.
  29. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

30. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

The sneak peak I gave you is nothing compared to what you are going to see. The new design looks just like you. I'm using one of your favorite songs. The full version will be ready by Labor Day.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

It was the perfect two girl! Im hoping this will be the first of two two girl parties for my next trip. If things work out in October you two will be my first two girl outdate!

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

33. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Proud member in the Randy Ryder Fan Club!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]:cool::D

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Randy loves to spoil her Fans/Friends especially on Outdates!
    She was my Sexy Tahoe Tour Guide and made sure we got down to the lake in time to watch the sunset!
    [​IMG]
    It was a Sexy View and I'm not talking about the Sunset!
    I can't wait to see where my Sexy Tour Guide is going to take me Next month!