❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤ - Updated 9/30/13

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by UNCOStudent950, Jul 27, 2013.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]

To the Beautiful Ms. Randy Ryder:

How can one ever say thank you to someone that has been so wonderful to you and is always seeming to go above and beyond what one could ever ask. Well that’s exactly what the exquisite Ms. Randy Ryder has done for me over the last month. I’m sure that if you have had the pleasure to meet her or just the opportunity to talk with her you probably feel the same way. If I could, I would keep this treasure to myself, however I’m sure that before too long this special lady will be well know.

Now unfortunately I have yet to have the privilege to physically meeting this charming, sweet, generous, sensual, patient and passionate young lady. But she’s given more love to me than many would without meeting. In fact even without meeting her, Randy has already started that GF Experience with me. This just makes me wonder what the experience and connection will feel like after we finally meet. In fact the last few days I have even had the chance to discover that Randy has a great sense of humor. Which makes it fun and easy to be able to joke around and tease back and forth with one another. It’s a beautiful part of her, since on those days that aren’t going well, she has the ability to put that smile right back on your face before you realize it.

Well one way that I thought that I could show my love for this remarkably special lady is to create a fan page for her. In which I’m planning on trying to keep any information relating to Ms. Randy Ryder linked here. That why everyone will be able to go to one location to learn all that they can about this incredible young lady. Wither it be the threads that Randy has created or Review’s from others experience to even calendars that show when she is scheduled to be on tour at the Bunny Ranch. Hopefully if she will have me, it would be a privilege to be her fan club president. After all the love that she has shown me before ever meeting me has been something that I have truly cherished.

[​IMG]

Ms. Randy Ryder first showed up at the Bunny Ranch back in November 2010. However in March 2012 this special lady decided to take a small break and refocus herself. Before she took her break many might have known her as Summer Smith. In fact Randy was the big bunny sister of Leena Lovely. Not to mention that in talking with Randy I have found out that she has been really good friend with Tamela Lee since the summer of 2011. As many of you have probably seen over the last few months these two have been posting photos teasing photos of just how hot their two girl parties are (Getting Randy with Tamela). So with knowing just how incredible that Leena and Tamela are there’s no doubt in my mind that when one first meets Randy it won’t be anything short of an amazing, relaxing and a comfortable experience.

I wish that I knew her even better, but until I finally have a chance to meet her I’ll have to ask for the thoughts of those of you that have meet Ms. Randy Ryder. Also below are some of the reviews of this special lady and some of her posts. Below are a few quotes from one of Tony Dark reviews that I thought can help better describe a Randy Rider Experience. Also any other quotes that help to describe who Randy is and what she is like.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Quote: TonyDark
    Randy is stunning she is very pretty her body is SUPER SEXY but her personality is gentle and kind. She is soft spoken and hugs and kisses you with compassion. There is just a genuine love that she has for anyone who is in her life. Have you ever had a friend that you knew was right for you but you were too shy or afraid that it would ruin your friendship if you asked her out. That is who Randy Ryder is to me. So I started thinking the perfect GFE. …

… As I flew home I thought about all my parties this trip. I thought about my party with Randy and really tried to figure out how I felt about it. It was so unexpected. I thought that because Randy and I had a great friendship it would crossover into the Bedroom and give me the Perfect GFE. But that didn't happen what happened was I was Friends with Randy's first Bunny Persona Summer but I didn't Party with her so I don't know if her parties have changed. So I guess I'm Friends with Summer but I Party with Randy. I have a Friend with a lot of Benefits and that was Better than the GFE.

Quote: John N Ga
    I have been a fan since I met Randy(Summer) in March 2011. ...
    ...Getting to know Randy should be priority number one for anyone visiting the Bunny Ranch!!

Quote: ThunderStorm
    Randy is a fun and very nice lady. She was very kind to me and sat with me in the parlor. She starts out shy and opens up as she gets to know you. Very much like me. I can tell she will be a fun party. I will be playing with her soon....

Quote: CaramelStalkr
    ...I had a feeling our party would be special by her warm, soothing email responses and confident conversation on the phone. ...

Quote: LeenaLovely
    "When I had her as my bunny sis she was amazing and taught me a lot about the place and this job. She is so sweet & so kind, and has a lot of patience... As you can see, she has taught me well."

If you have any questions feel free email Randy Ryder at RandyRyder@BunnyRanch.com or Click Here PM Randy Ryder. Be sure to follow Randy on Twitter @RandyRyder69 as well, you never know what sexy post might just show up. Take that first step and see how far down the Rabbit hole you will end up going once you start talking with this wonderful lady. Also if you’re a fan of this unbelievably special young lady feel free to use one of the Fan Club Member Signatures below, all you need to do is copy the link that is below the photo and add it to your signature profile.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Randy Ryder Reviews:

.....Randy Ryder Rode Me Stupid
    .....Randy Ryder – Dark Haired Goddess
    .....Randy Ryder - Rode Me Stupid As Well ;)
    .....I'm so randy for Randy
    .....Mini-Honeymoon with Randy Ryder
    .....First Time with Randy Ryder
    .....Getting Randy with Tamela
    .....Getting Randy With Tamela a Sneak Preview Photoshoot

Randy Before Randy Ryder
    .....Summer Smith melts in your Heart not in your Hands
    .....Summer Smith

Randy Ryder’s Post’s
    .....Sexy New Pics of Randy Ryder
    .....Ask Randy Ryder Anything
    .....Getting Randy with Tamela
    .....Randy & Tamela canded Photo’s
    .....Randy Ryder Wish List
    .....Randy Ryder Funny Videos
    .....A Magazine Cover For Randy Ryder
    .....Randy Ryder Check Me Out

UStream Appearances
    .....Saturday Night Live from The #BunnyRanch 06/01/13
    .....Saturday Night Live from The #BunnyRanch 07/27/13

Randy’s Upcoming Schedule

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Randy’s Fan Club Member Photo’s

[​IMG]

Code:
    [IMG]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o512/UNCOStudent950/Photos/Randy_Ryder/Randy_Fan_Club/Randy_Ryder_Fan_Club_Member1_800px.png[/IMG]

[​IMG]

Code:
     [IMG]http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o512/UNCOStudent950/Photos/Randy_Ryder/Randy_Fan_Club/Randy_Ryder_Fan_Club_Member3_600px.png[/IMG] 

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Fun Photoshop Photo's

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

- Added a new review and Updated her calendar's 9/30/2013
    - Added new reviews and Photo's of Randy 9/7/2013
    - Added a new review of Randy Ryder 8/25/2013
    - Updated current tour calendar 8/24/2013
    - Added a new review of Randy Ryder 8/20/2013
    - Added a quote from LeenaLovely and some more photo's 8/19/2013
    - Added UStream appearances 8/15/2013

MelissaKiss likes this.
  2. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Awwww This is AMAZING!!!!! I love it!!! You are Amazing!!!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

I would be honored to have you as a Fan Club President!!!

3. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

I have been a fan since I met Randy(Summer) in March 2011. Like you UNCO, I have yet to play with this SWEETHEART!!!

I plan on taking care of that in the near future!! :wink: Great job with the post UNCO!!

Getting to know Randy should be priority number one for anyone visiting the Bunny Ranch!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. QTo
    Chat with Me

QTo Well-Known Member

Nice, whole-hearted support from me!

5. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

Great Post! I think you forgot Randy's Twitter:

@RandyRyder69

She posts some really funny stuff and great pictures.

Randy is a fun and very nice lady. She was very kind to me and sat with me in the parlor. She starts out shy and opens up as she gets to know you. Very much like me. I can tell she will be a fun party. I will be playing with her soon....

6. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Great Graphics for a well deserving lady. I think, I'm going to retire at making graphics. Pretty hard to beat these.

She has my support.

7. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

I love the new design with the pics! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Count me in ....I'm a Fan

9. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

I'm not only a Fan I'm Randy's Vice President :wink:
    [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Our first party was a sneak preview of Bigger Hotter Parties and the Sexiest Reviews I ever wrote Stay tuned :wink:
    Ready for Round 2 and then I will get Randy with Tamela.

10. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

What an amazing tribute.....and all true! Very nice! i stay fresh by emulating such incredible women as Randy. thank you Randy and Thank you UNCOstudent950!

11. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Aww you are so sweet John!! I can't wait [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Muah!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. TN_MAN
    Chat with Me

TN_MAN Well-Known Member

I too am a fan of this sexy lady.But more than that I would love to meet and party with her in the future.Until then am just another unlucky waiting to be lucky [smilie=be mine!.gif] I have a few tricks am wanting to treat her to :oops: :wink:

14. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

We did have a great conversation :mrgreen: I look forward to partying with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Aww Thanks Rangerwalker [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Me too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

18. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Yes we have a lot of parties planned!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Can't wait! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Thank you AFA!! I am a big fan of yours! Thank you! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Oooo a few treats I can't wait! I love surprises! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Awe, thank you beautiful. I'm just so happy that you love it, I'm sure that it still doesn't relay just how astonishing that you are. I just hope that I don't let you down as your president.

[smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

22. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Right on, UNCO!! :D :wink:

Randy is a VERY HOT AND SEXY gal!! So, it's only right she have a way cool fan club!! :D 8) :wink:

Sign me up!! :D :wink: [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Wow, what an amazing thread!

24. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Sign me up!...Looking forward to meeting Randy next month.

25. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Thanks John I really didn't think that it would be this difficult to write something like this. But knowing how much she has been there for me and how sweet that she has been this was more that worth doing. Hope it isn't to long before you are able to get back to the ranch so you can get a hands on experience as to what the Randy Ryder experience is.

Also thank you for your thoughts. I even had to quote part of your post in the main section. Since I'm sure that is the way that may others feel as well.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

26. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Wow.... Sign me up!!

27. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

Yes we do 2 and 3 girl outdates too :wink: after today you and Tamela might see me sooner than later :wink: Ready to pick up things where we left off :wink:

28. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Thanks for the support QTo.

29. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Thank you for pointing that out to me Thunderstorm. Here Twitter account has now been added. Also I had to go ahead and quote you last of of what you wrote, since they where kind and sweet words. Plus they will help of people to get a feeling what its like to sit and talk with Randy.

Thanks for the support of this wonderful lady. Hope you are able to make it back to the ranches so that can see Randy and Tamela soon.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

30. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Thanks for helping support Randy, RangerWalker20022002. Don't retire at making graphics, I know that I enjoy seeing them and I'm sure the ladies enjoy when u do that for them. In fact I probably wouldn't have thought about making the calendar schedules if it wasn't for seeing some that u have made.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

31. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Thanks Sybilstallone, I was just hoping that I could put something out there that is as beautiful as Randy's heart.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

You are doing an amazing job!!! Thank you sooo much!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Thanks for helping support Randy, Grand Dad Gone Wild.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

34. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Tony, I'll be reaching out soon of any tips you can provide in being a great president for Randy. Hope the wait for the next Randy experience doesn't take to long to get here. I know that the time between now and when I finally get to meet her wont come fast enough.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

35. Re: ❤ THE OFFICIAL ♋ RANDY RYDER FAN CLUB ❤

Thank you Amy. I'm happy to hear that I could be on point in describing her. However I'm sure this is still a lot for one to learn about Randy. By the way Amy, I'm sure that you don't need to emulate any one, your a firecracker and certainly a joy to be around but learning is one of the most fun things to do in life.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG] [​IMG]