❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and smokin’ HOT Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Roxanne Price!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Karina Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Roxy Gold!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

RunningSquirrel likes this.
  9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Amelia Heart!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AmeliaHeart likes this.
  10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Blair Adele!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Casey Cross!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

13. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

C_Note_KY Well-Known Member

The Twelve Dames of Christmas - Round 1 Day 3

A Magical Monday shout out to Elaina Gilbert @elainakitty2 This Kit Kat Kutiepie embodies the escense of the Holiday Season as she can be both Naughty & Nice

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Desert Rose!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

15. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thank you for this shout-out, @origlegman! See you soon!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

16. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

The Twelve Dames of Christmas - Round 1 Day 4

This Holiday Hat Tip goes out to the Sagebrush Stunner Brooklyn Beach. S is a great letter for her as she is Sweet Sexy and Scintillating

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Elaina Gilbert!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

18. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

The Twelve Dames of Christmas - Round 1 Day 5

Today sees a Down South shout out to the Brazlian Bombshell of Love Ranch Vegas, Miss Bianca Bardot @BiancaBardot_ This young lady caught my eye and hooked me hard the first time I saw her on Twitter as she is Muito Lindo

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Jenny Jade!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

AishaShah likes this.
  20. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

The Twelve Dames of Christmas - Round 1 Day 6

Today I salute Bunny Ranch angel Aurora Amore (@TheAuroraAmore) I have had the extreme pleasure of getting to know her and am proud to call her my friend. The name Aurora is perfect as she is an absolute ray of sunshine XOXO

AuroraAmore likes this.
  21. C_Note_KY
    Chat with Me

The Twelve Dames of Christmas - Round 1 Day 7

Today's shout out salutes the Gamer Goddess Roxanne Price (@RoxannePriceGFE) This badass brunette can show you SO many kinds of fun whether it be inside or outside, in the living room and especially in the bedroom

22. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Ophelia Bee!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

23. ElainaGilbert
    Chat with Me

ElainaGilbert Your Luxury Blonde Companion (GFE,FETISH)

aww thank you @BigAlbowski you're a sweetHEART xoxoxoxoxo

BigAlbowski likes this.
  24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Willow!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the New Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

26. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

She's so damn cute!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Ladies who have left but are still remembered fondly... Tamela, Jayla, Jill, Danica!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

28. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Air Force Amy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

29. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] SHOUT OUT Happy Birthday @shelby-star also don't forget @willowlove is coming up also don't know what to call hers Christday or is it Birthmas

Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    shelbystar likes this.
  30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and smokin’ HOT Piper Rae!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Roxanne Price!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]