❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Anita Bianchi!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  3. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Madeleine Rose!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Keira Keeper!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Desert Rose!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

11. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Anita Bianchi!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alex Page!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Keira Keeper!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Audrey Noelle!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Casey Cross!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to the Jade Capri!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Willow Love!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Ruby Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Madeleine Rose!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. origlegman
    Chat with Me

24. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to the Jenny Jade!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens likes this.
  26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and, intoxicating Alex Page!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

28. origlegman
    Chat with Me

29. origlegman
    Chat with Me

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to the Casey Cross!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

BryceStevens likes this.
  31. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you for all the beautiful shout outs Origlegman. Mega big shout out to you in return!!

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to the Bryce!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

BryceStevens and kmoney like this.
  33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens likes this.
  34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens likes this.
  35. origlegman
    Chat with Me