❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A Merry Christmas shout out to all the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Women at all the Ranches!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

AmeliaHeart likes this.
  2. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Caressa!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

4. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]A special welcome back shout out to the lovely Diamond Skye who has returned and is now at KitKat ranch.[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

AmeliaHeart likes this.
  5. Shout out to some great ladies
    Jade Capri
    Randy Ryder
    Piper Rae
    Katie Rose
    [smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Anita Bianchi!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

FOR ALL OF US
    [​IMG]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Casey Cross!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Jade Capri!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating, intoxicating and beguiling Anita Bianchi!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2016-12-27_20-5-54.jpeg

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Willow Love!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Casey Cross!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CaseyCross likes this.
  15. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2016-12-28_21-46-41.jpeg

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Sable!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

18. Shouting back! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SHOUT OUT FOR ALL OF US
    [​IMG]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

This is such a sweet thread! Nice to send a little love around every day. :) ❤❤❤

23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Ladies of the Kit Kat Ranch!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

AmeliaHeart likes this.
  24. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

I don't think we've had the pleasure of meeting yet, but thank you in advance! ;) :D <3

25. origlegman
    Chat with Me

26. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

FOR.......WELL EVERYONE
    [​IMG]

27. origlegman
    Chat with Me

28. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SUCH A SWEETHEART[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif].........................

29. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Ladies of the Sagebrush Ranch!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Ladies to have a great 2017!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

32. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=happy.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]A very Happy New Year shout out to everyone on the Boards!!! [smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=happy.gif]

Docrocker likes this.
  33. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Caressa!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

Docrocker likes this.
  35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

RIGHT BACK AT YA' ........WE WISH YOU ALL THE BEST THIS YEAR SWEETIE

BigAlbowski likes this.