❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

And thank you to all the ladies who worked during Thanksgiving Day!

Great to tune in to the Kit Kat U-Stream for the first time last night. Thanks to Ivy Mae, Nizhoni Moon, Bryce Stevens, and Kiteh Kawasaki for making it happen!

2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Air Force Amy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

3. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

SableRenae Premier MILF at Kit Kat Ranch

[​IMG]

4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Casey Cross!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Caressa!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Brandi Minx!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  11. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you Origlegman. Big shout out filled with kisses back to you!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

upload_2016-11-27_19-34-3.jpeg

13. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Sable Renae!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

14. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks gets you, my personality brings you back!

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Jade Capri!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

16. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Casey Cross!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

FOR ALL THE LADIES
    933ee40e27a98ae9902f7b72c7a4b2a5.jpg

18. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate, captivating and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Shout out to Glip, my big teddy bear!:)

23. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to All the Love Ranch Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Sagebrush Starlets!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

27. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Sindy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

28. Mercedes
    Chat with Me

Mercedes Bunny Babe, free spirit

sup sup sup sugar pies!.......................<3

29. LexieJames
    Chat with Me

LexieJames Anything and everything you desire...

Shout out to @BigAlbowski for tipping the twitter scales in my favor!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  30. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

RIGHT BACK AT YOU BIG AL
    eba169f594183d411bfc8a35171b3503.jpg

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to BunnyRanch Bunnies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

33. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    My pleasure Beautiful!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

LexieJames likes this.
  34. origlegman
    Chat with Me

35. SableRenae
    Chat with Me

FOR ALL THE HARD WORKING GALS IN THE HOUSES
    [​IMG]