❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

A big shout out to Jade Capri! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Bryce!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

BryceStevens likes this.
  4. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, captivating and intoxicating Casey Cross!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Shout Out to Air Force Amy!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

8. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Willow Love!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Shout out to All the staff who work very hard behind the scenes! :)

10. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, captivating and intoxicating Molly Lane!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Madam Suzette!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

12. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Jade Capri!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

14. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Caressa!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, captivating and intoxicating Casey Cross!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

Big shout out to Amy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

18. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

You big charmer! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

19. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Willow!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

20. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual and intoxicating Bryce Stevens!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BryceStevens likes this.
  21. Shout out to Zoey Sands@ the Bunny Ranch!! she is the best and I've been dying to party with her :)

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate and intoxicating Piper Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Halloween Shout-out to the incredibly-scrumptious Roxy Gold!

RoxyGold likes this.
  24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

NatashaMink likes this.
  25. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Bryce!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

27. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The GFE who LOVES to Kiss

Thank you so much BigAl for the shout out. Loud shout out to you too!!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  28. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much Origlegman for the shout out. A huge shout out to you in return!!!

29. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Thank you Origlegman for the wonderful shout out. Huge shout out to you!!

30. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Shout Out to Caressa Kisses!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

31. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the beautiful, sensual, passionate and intoxicating Piper Rae!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Halloween Shout Out to All the Ladies!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

BryceStevens likes this.
  33. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

Special Halloween Shout out to all the ladies and gentlemen!!!

BigAlbowski likes this.
  34. origlegman
    Chat with Me