❤️ Air Force Amy Annual Children's Xmas party at my house Friday, Dec 23 this year!❤️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Air Force Amy, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

[​IMG]
    (Pic from last year)

Air Force Amy ** Annual Children's Christmas Party **

** My House ** Friday, December 23rd, 2016 at 5pm.

This year, everyone please bring non perishable food items for the Lyon County, Dayton Food Pantry!

Santa Claus, Mrs Claus (me), Gifts, Prizes, Games, Food, Friends, Family & Fun!

All ladies, family & employees from all houses invited, especially if you have kids - bring them!

Pot Luck - light snacks.

Children should bring new socks, mittens and/or hats that they pick out to donate to LYON TWP.

Library asks patrons to donate winter clothes:

Once again this holiday season, the Lyon Township Public Library will be joining forces with their patrons to collect much needed articles for Active Faith.

Lyon Township Public Library is currently accepting donations of hats, mittens, gloves, and scarves on behalf of Active Faith now through Jan. 31, 2015. Only new items will be accepted and can be dropped off at the circulation desk.

Since 2008 the Lyon Township Public Library has been supporting Active Faith through this popular program.

RSVP airforceam@bunnyranch.com

Thank you & Happy Holidays!

Last edited: Dec 1, 2016 at 12:47 PM
  2. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

3. HoneyLou
    Chat with Me

HoneyLou Well-Known Member

This is such a wonderful idea and cause to donate to. I hope your party goes wonderfully <3

4. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Active Member

Amy, This is a great kind hearted adn wonderful thing to do during the holiday season! I hope all the ladies take advantage of your generosiy!

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    What a beautiful soul you are! Bless you for doing this... A shining example of the true spirit of Christmas!
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

6. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

7. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you Al. The best feeling for me is being of service and brightening someone's day - or life.

This is my favorite party to throw (in the square world).

Thank you for the info.

Kisses!

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
  8. roxanneprice
    Chat with Me

roxanneprice Hopeless Romantic

Amy this is an amazing idea, you are a genius! I may just take you up on the offer!

9. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Please do! The more the merrier!
    airforceamy-from-russia-fucked-with-a-huge-red-cock-and-butt-plug-too14 (1).jpg

roxanneprice likes this.
  10. Orion
    Chat with Me

Orion Active Member

Such a wonderful thing to do.

Air Force Amy likes this.
  11. jennajayden
    Chat with Me

jennajayden Well-Known Member

12. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

I love to do wonderful things for other people. It's the right thing to do.

I've been very blessed with a wonderful life, much of which is due to the Bunnyranch, and everyone I work with there. (Everyone that makes so many sacrifices to their families all year long to create a wonderful retreat for each other and our clients.)

This is a huge shindig, but small in comparison.

ch1.jpg

Debauchery65 likes this.
  13. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

14. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

15. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

16. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

How sweet of you!

17. This is amazing, Amy. You're such a caring and giving person. Giving you so many claps, thumbs up, and hugs galore right now!

18. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you Ruby. I hope you can make it to the party. It really is a nice time away from work. It's also a very bonding experience for whomever attends. It's really cool watching he childen's eyes light up and watch them doing the jig talking to Santa a and Mrs Claus too.
    219204_10151156697201945_2054261528_o.jpg

19. You are such a sweet lady Amy! XOXO

20. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

21. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

There will be free rides. (Prepaid by me) so many more ladies can attend. The only stipulation is Madam Suzette doesn't want everyone to all attend at the same time. She needs her girls on the floor but there will be plenty of time( 5-9p) for everyone to attend for a little while at least.
    FullSizeRender 29.jpg

22. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Amy, idea for the future:?set up an account at the ranch for donations to your charities so that clients can call in a help out.,I'd be happy to call in and make a small donation

Air Force Amy likes this.
  23. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

OMG! That is an awesome idea! We do have a donation box at the door of the Bunnyranch. We donate to many charities. Every couple of months the ladies decide which charity we will raise funds for. I'm sure the details of your excellent idea can be sorted out an put into action.

How sweet of you to make this suggestion. Thank you!

APP0005_2.jpg

24. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

Amy, glad you like the idea. I'd love to help out someone that has your passion to help others. Look forward to hearing about this when the details are worked out.
    Baron

25. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is so great of you Amy! You have such a big heart!

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

You are awesome and very generous, thoughtful and loving to all the children!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]