❤️❤️This BABY BUNNY Loves those who serve!❤️❤️ -Discounts and Specials from HARLEY LANE

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by harleylane, Jan 10, 2016.

1. As an EMT and Paramedic student, I have a great respect for all Military and Public Service to take their own lives and time to serve and protect our country, whether it be over seas or at home helping our own.

I am and will ALWAYS offer either bonus time or a discount for all of my Military Law Enforcement Fire Department and EMS members who come in and bring their certification, badge, or ID. I would love to have you come in and be treated by this sexy Baby Bunny and Texas Teen, HARLEY LANE!

20151212_002826.jpg 20151212_003108.jpg 20151212_003439.jpg 20151212_004147.jpg 20151212_004718.jpg 20151212_004707.jpg 20151212_004616.jpg 20151212_010505.jpg Screenshot_2014-07-04-14-07-59.jpeg 20150721_213344 (1).jpeg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2016
  2. of course hun, hopefully soon i can have some professional ones done in all my stuff! you guys will love it!!

architect7714 likes this.
  3. I didn't know someone holding a fireman's axe could be so sexy. You definitely make being sick or injured much more tolerable. If you were working on me, I'd feel much better immediately. I'm sure your patients are happy to see you jump from the ambulance.

harleylane likes this.
  4. volunteer firemen are of course included in my special deal, i'll try and have some done as soon as i can for you to see! ;) maybe you'll want to come and see me soon?

grizzly likes this.
  5. they are;) now you all can be glad i'm here instead! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

architect7714 and grizzly like this.
  6. i hope so! i would absolutely love to meet and get to know you! i can't wait, you've been so much fun to talk to already!

grizzly likes this.
  7. I'm glad every time I see your photos and have a chance to interact with you, virtually or in person. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  8. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

Wow, those are some super sexy photos! Really awesome learning that you are studying to be a paramedic. Visit the Baby Bunny before she departs the Bunny Ranch!

harleylane likes this.
  9. MollyMadison
    Chat with Me

MollyMadison Well-Known Member

Harley is hot hot hot! Beautiful and creative signature!

harleylane likes this.
  10. All of your photos are gorgeous. Professional photos will be out of this world. Thanks in advance.

11. AliceLittle
    Chat with Me

AliceLittle Sagebrush Ranch Starlet

ooh harley...i'm not feeling so good- would you come take care of me?;)[smilie=i love you1.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  12. These pictures stop my heart, make it skip a beat, and jump start it all at once.

13. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Harley, your spirited personality shines through in these gorgeous pictures!!! You are a joy to know!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  14. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

You are a very nice addition, Harley!!:);) Amazing offer!!;)[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  15. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Harley, you are a true pleasure to meet and get to know but, you are even more fun to play with!!! I will be anxiously awaiting your return!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Kimberly Love
    Chat with Me

Kimberly Love Well-Known Member

Awesome specials. You are so beautiful.

harleylane likes this.
  17. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Active Member

THose are awesome and respectful specjuals Harley! You are wise beyond your baby b unny years!

harleylane likes this.
  18. HOLY FUCKING SHIT! These are some hot ass photos.

harleylane likes this.
  19. thanks tony! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] i enjoy and am so lucky to ge to know you as well!!

20. well i'm glad you enjoy them!![smilie=happy.gif]

architect7714 likes this.
  21. i would love to take care of you grizzly ;)

grizzly likes this.
  22. thank you so much! i just like to make it a little easier.. :)

23. Thank you faith... we need to do a 2 girl shoot... that would be fucking hot ;):rolleyes::p

TxFire1 likes this.
  24. You must see this bunny. She can cum and cum and cum.......I've witnessed it myself. Its incredible........ [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  25. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

Thank you for your public service and also for recognizing the service of others. You are to be commended. but you do kind of scare me with that axe. just kidding. I think the axe is bigger than you are, I'll help you wing it some day if you want.... Oh no, that would be VERY dangerous!

AirForceAmy_0371-CU.jpg AirForceAmy_0611-v2-CU.jpg 1AMY060 copy.jpg

harleylane likes this.
  26. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Experience the GFE with me at Love Ranch!

Oh my goodness, what a sexy photo thread! Glad you are giving your services, and giving back!!
    I LOVE powerful women!:)

harleylane likes this.
  27. You are always so gorgeous in your pictures! I love this post and its always nice to know people appreciate what those of us in public service do. Thank you Harley!!!!!!!

harleylane likes this.
  28. Oh stop it!! You make me feel so lucky;) it helps when you're the sexy sight to make me cum and cum ;)

29. Lol it was bigger than me i think! It was though to hold it up!! Maybe someday we can do something else together with a client instead! Love you Amy you are so beautiful and amazing;) i love learning from you too! You're so smart!! :p:D

30. Of course babe;) i am always willing to do what i can for our guys..! After all it takes a soecial breed to be able to take care of our country here and away from home!

31. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

32. Yeah of course!! It is very important to me to take care of these guys and give them a treat;) ;)

33. Your pictures are sexy as always. Thank you for supporting those of us who serve Harley!

harleylane likes this.
  34. Any time hun;) and that special will never go away so don't worry you can always come back and see me with the same deal;)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Thank you so much! Nice to know that is always available. Can we look forward to any other kinds of specials soon?[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

VictoriaKeyes and harleylane like this.