❤️❤️❤️Air Force Amy ❤️❤️- L❤️ve in My Email today❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Air Force Amy, Jan 15, 2013.

1. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I can't wait to read more!

2. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

As soon as I can get my email to work.... :wink: :wink:

3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Way Cool!!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. I loved reading this thank you

5. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

6. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

7. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

8. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

9. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

I received a sweet email from a new client that is coming out next month, he said you will receive a beautiful gift from me on Monday! Just because I have been so nice to him!

10. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Being sweet and nice always pays off....and it's nice when it comes naturally.

11. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

12. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thanks, Taylor. Love hanging out with you, babe. You are so crazy adorable.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

That's awesome.

14. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

15. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

I woke up to this very lovely email today!

Hello My Dearest

I hope this email finds you well ,How's 2016 ? I hope you have amazing new year
    May this Happy New year brings you,The long lasting Happiness and Success,A great new start that make you and,You dears happy and Joyful

I'm Huge fan of yours as you know and I love your work so much
    U must know that I'm so crazy about U and you are my beauty icon and U are most beautiful woman i ever seen in my life
    I'm so thankful for everything you did to me U were so kind for replying my emails and tweets
    U r very special person to me,U add a lot of happiness in my life,U made my life very happy when i enjoy your work
    Thank you for everything you are and stand for. The works is blessed by your efforts and genuine care.

I always send my best wishes in your Birthday,Xmas,Easter,New year holiday
    Today is special day 4 me, it's my birthday
    I am thankful for you,You give openly for the betterment of happiness,May this year bring warm and fuzzy feelings to your heart.
    You are a gift from Heaven and an inspiration to everyone in This world .Thank you for spreading happiness to me.Your energy and enthusiasm for life and happiness is appreciated.
    You are an Angel on Earth Thank you for always being a light of hope and an inspiration for happiness.You're the best ,Wishing you great happiness and success
    Each day is a blessing. Please know that the person in the mirror is extraordinary and admired for your heart.
    You are a light that shines happiness for me. Always know you have support and love.Your positive energy is amazing and inspiring. The sincerity of your loving heart is a blessing to me.
    You deserve happiness each and every day.U are so special to me & I adore you & Want tell you how much my life is better after i find way to contact U and it always be so nice to write u emails and u read them and you reply to me it's best moments of my life

Sky got a lot of stars but they not cute like what you have in your eyes,U r so beautiful that u give the sun a reason 2 shine.
    You are sweeter than honey,Purer than milk,Softer than flower .Forgive my eyes for admiring your beauty.What can I say,I adore U.
    I have birthday wish ,I hope you reply my email and wish me " Happy Birthday "with Picture to Make My Birthday Perfect and Complete My Happiness Today.It will mean the World to me
    It will made my day if you do that, It will make me so happy , You dont know how much happiness i have when receiving your email.
    I pray happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, & leave the gift of GOD's Peace, love, joy & good health.

I am wishing you a day which is as bright as your eyes and everyone around you to be as generous as ur heart
    May you have all the joy your heart can hold,All the smiles a day can bring,All the blessings a life can unfold,May you have Gods best in everything.
    Thanks for reviewing my email
    Your fan from Dubai
    Ali

AB_32711_14.jpg AE_32714_5.jpg AH_32717_23.jpg

What a beautiful

16. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Experience the GFE with me at Love Ranch!

That's so sweet! That's when you know you're doing a wonderful job!! :) :)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    Glad you can inspire!

17. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood Let me show you the TRUE Hollywood Experience!

What an amazing collection of letters. Just goes to show how much everyone loves you!! I know you go above and beyond for your guests, and it really shows!

18. It's easy to see that you have captured not only my heart, but the heart of many people around the globe.

19. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Amy, you could write a book with just all the love and fan mail you receive! You are such a blessing to so many people, in AND out of the bedroom. You have the biggest heart of anyone I know.

20. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thanks Al.. It i svery rewarding and fulfilling to me too.

[​IMG]

Tittina and HollyWood like this.
  21. YES! A book would be great! :)

When I watched Cathouse (and seeing her on UStream) I said to myself Air Force Amy is a positive person and if everyone had the same attitude as her the world would be a better place.

HollyWood likes this.
  22. purduefan
    Chat with Me

purduefan Well-Known Member

Hello, lovely lady!!:)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

I sent a little sumthin' sumthin' to your email!!;)

I hope you have an amazing and fun filled day!!:);)[smilie=be mine!.gif]

ClarissaSteel likes this.
  23. ClarissaSteel
    Chat with Me

ClarissaSteel Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch!

Amazing Amy, as always :) ❤️❤️❤️

24. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

You couldn't have said it ANY better Tee!! I wish more people were full of life, caring and as giving as Air Force Amy is!!

Tee likes this.
  25. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

This is so wonderful! A true inspiration!