❤️❤️❤️Air Force Amy ❤️❤️- L❤️ve in My Email today❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Air Force Amy, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

♥♥♥AIR FORCE AMY ♥♥♥♥ L♥VE IN MY EMAIL TODAY♥♥♥♥♥

I get so many wonderful emails from fans and clients alike that really make feel good. These truly wonderful people take the time to write me the kindest words that I really want to share them with you.

Also, I just want to show just how many really kind, thoughtful and appreciative people there are out there in the world.

I'm going to keep their identities private because often times (and I'm so very surprised how many) very private details are shared with me.

I hope these letters brighten your day as they do mine. Enjoy & thank you for taking the time to read these!

(I'll continue to add more as I receive them.)

Here goes:

Hello Airforce Amy,
    My name is ******. You have inspired me since before I was legal. Now as a 32 year old mother of 6 boys, I finally get the chance to thank you. You encouraged me to explore my own sexuality, embrace all pleasures, educate myself on every sexual function & dysfunction, fantasies, & most of all acceptance (with the right price). Thank God for csections. My cookie is the same as the day my cherry ran away. Threw that in just incase you were like 6 kids fuck lady... lol. Unfortnately I didn't get to pursue my secret dream of becoming a high class working girl, like you. I became a mother too damn young & now I don't think I'm nearly attractive enough to make money. I do hope that you take this email as the compliment I intended. If only more women were as open, assertive, strong, & willing to teach other women as you. You make me Proud To Be An American Woman! Was already a patriot. I'm glad you're healed now too. God Bless your heart, body, & spirit.

Sincerely,

P.s. don't retire this year please, I live in Vegas & have been saving for my boyfriend & I to go see you.

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
    itsJustPhil likes this.
  2. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

It's great to see how you have touched and inspired so many people out there! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you. Here's another:
    ________

Thank you for allowing us to get to know you. I have watched you on TV and I think you are an amazing woman. Glad you are back and your health is good. I have back problems too. Not fun at all. But you have given me hope that I can get better.

4. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

and another..

Amy, thank you for each and every precious moment you shared with me. You truly changed the way I feel about life. No one else could do what you did for me. Thank you for your honesty. Thank you for all the llittle things, and for the big things you did for me, to me, with me. Thank you for all the sharing.
    I will never forget you. I will always love you. I am always pulling for you in every way with all my heart. God bless you.

5. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

♥♥♥♥ MORE L♥VE IN MY EMAIL TODAY ♥♥♥♥♥

Dear Amy,

I have no idea why I'm writing you and I'm not sure if you will even answer or open this email but I just wanted to say
    I think your truly a beautiful woman (inside and outside). The first time I saw you was a few years ago on HBO,
    cathouse series and too be honest, I was very shocked at the idea of brothels, prostitutes and such on the air. I've
    seen you on a variety of talk shows and I think even once on a judge tv show and I'm amazed about how sassy,
    straightforward and intelligent you are (to be honest, if you ever ran for a political position I would vote for you) because
    you seem to be very together. I graduated from a christian university, came from a conservatie catholic military family and
    had very narrow minded views about everything, until I become a waitress at a strip club, then stripper and for 2 weeks I worked
    in Carson City (out of financial need - which is what almost every working girl does it for). Even though, this isn't the life I would
    ever want any little girl to grow up and do. It is life and so many choose to do it out of necessity - I just hope that your example
    is followed by many others who decide to enter this profession - be smart, strong, assertive, manage your finances, judge not,
    have no qualms and always be independent. Take Care.

6. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

♥♥♥♥ L♥VE IN MY EMAIL TODAY ♥♥♥♥♥

Hello, happy holidays to you. I wanted to tell you that I am glad that I flew to Reno, rented a car to visit you about 5 years ago. I am a female from Tallahassee, Fl. We did the double headed dildo. You remarked about my big bush. Anyway, I will never forget how smart and attractive and funny you were. You made me feel comfortable. You probably don't remember me, but I will never forget my short time with you.

7. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

♥♥♥♥ L♥VE IN MY EMAIL TODAY ♥♥♥♥♥

Hi Amy,

I just realized on the plane ride home this afternoon that I'd just had the most incredible, beautiful, fantastic, amazing sexual experience of my entire life! Thank you, thank you, thank you! I guess it's pretty obvious that I really enjoy the time we spend together.

By the way, I think the ice remedy you recommended is starting to work already. My lip is beginning to look more normal. Thanks again for that suggestion.

Best,

8. So great FINALLY meeting you the other day! ;)

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

~Krissy Summers~

9. Wow! You've touched a lot of lives in very meaningful ways, Amy. You should be ver proud!

10. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Making a difference in so many lives!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

11. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Hi Amy,

Today I received some stunning signed photographs of Yourself which I understand my Step Daughter Nicola arranged via yourself. I am amazed that she thinks so much of me that she would do this for me. Now I know why she has been acting so secretive lately , I wondered what all the sudden interest was about,LOL. She knows I am a big fan of yours, but this is the icing on the cake. You truly are a beautiful woman. In fact you are one of the sexiest and most beautiful women I have ever seen.We love to watch you on Cathouse, it is very popular in the UK and you have a large following over here.

I think you are just what a woman should be, with a stunning figure, it is a body to die for,and a face to match,such a refreshing change from the ultra stick thin models we see today, you are all woman and an absolute stunner. Nicola has said that you have agreed to send me a Bunnyranch hat, is this true ? that would be great. Once again, thank you so very much Amy, as I know none of this would have been possible without your help. I wish you all the best for the future and I remain your greatest fan.

With Love,

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

Lucky man to have a Step Daughter like that... Plus he has EXCELLENT taste in women!!!! :wink:

[smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

13. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

She is a ♥♥♥ VERY ♥♥♥ amazing woman! I am now "auntie" to little Harry now too! it's so cool. This is one the most ♥♥♥ rewarding ♥♥♥ parts of being available to the public. I get to meet so many endearing and truly amazing people from all over the world!

14. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

How sweet, I know how you always go out of your way to make everyone feel special. I'm so glad your back!!

15. How sweet of him to email you how much you have affected him! I'm it's one of many Amy! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

♥♥♥♥♥ Very!!! ♥♥♥♥♥ Thank you for noticing! ♥♥♥♥♥

17. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

I love seeing these emails. See, I knew that you liked emails and that's why I emailed you even though we didn't even know each other when you returned. I know a special person when I see one :D
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

♥♥♥ AAaaaaaaw....shucks....... :oops: ♥♥♥ Thanks Docrocker! ♥♥♥ :p

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Dearest Amy,

I love you because you are you! I am a gay male, but I watch Cathouse because you truly make that show. You are so confident, and comfortable with sex, you should have workshops for females, because I feel that most straight females are so out of touch with their true carnal desires, who cares, sex is sex, it has nothing to do with love, and it is a need for the human spirit!

None of the girls could ever come close to you, if anything, I feel like you are one that they are measured against. Please do not ever lose your spice, yourself, your personality that comes across is so amazing, like it makes me want to just hang out with you, and please never lose that.

The business acumen you convey is amazing, and truly an art. Your confidence is a beacon.

Let it be known that you are also a beacon for the gay community, as far as the embracing yourself and just being yourself, empowering it and there is nothing wrong with being yourself. That is typically the hurdle that many have with 'coming out', the whole acceptance of the self. It is on your terms, and no one else's, and that transposes into all aspects of life.

I wish you all the best and wholly support you, what you stand for, and never change!

Sincerely,

How cool is that? I love it! I wrote back the following...

Dear ****,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such kind sentiments! It and you mean the world to me! Let's start a "Gays Love AFA Fan Club"! lol

I totally adore and have the utmost in honor and respect for the gay community and actually any and all walks of life. I've been gifted with such a non-judgemental attitude, probably because I know what it's like to be unfairly judged. You can count on me to march to the beat my own and our higher power's drum and to join in on your beat any time, any place!

God bless you doll! Keep on keepin' on with all your love and kindness! You are truly loved and you have a mission to love others and I can tell, you are doing an exemplary job of sharing the love!

Thank you,

All My Love always,

Air Force Amy

20. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thanks Docrocker! Takes one to know one! :p lol

21. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

♥♥ IT'S SO NICE TO ♥♥♥♥ BE THOUGHT OF DURING THE HOLIDAYS! ♥♥♥♥♥

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

23. And so well thought of, at that!

24. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

♥♥♥AIR FORCE AMY ♥♥♥♥ L♥VE IN MY EMAIL TODAY ♥♥♥♥♥

I just had to tell you that I\'ve watched all the HBO shows and I have a tremendous amount of respect and admiration for you. Everytime I watch the show I keep thinking that I wish I could tell you how bright, classy and professional you are and I guess this is the way. I sure wish when I was younger that this type of option was available to me as I would have taken advantage of it. But back in my day, the sexual revolution was just beginning and it was pretty much \'underground\'. But, good for you for taking advantage of things you are so good at,and maintaining your dignity, and honor while doing so. I have much respect for you.

25. It's not surprising how many people send you e-mails of thanks...you are very inspiring and fun to be around!!! Love to party with you....always!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 1-888-BUNNYRANCH OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

26. I agree completely!

27. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Yeah, it's my "go to" if I start to miss making the "big bucks" like the top bookers do today. I have to give it more depth than dollar signs. :wink:

28. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Ditto, little buddy, Ditto!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Wasn't it though? So sweet! Almost makes me wanna do a house call while I'm in Vegas!!!Wouldn't that just blow her mind???

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Just 'lil 'ol AFA here on your door step!!!

30. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you!

31. You touch and inspire so many people I bet you email is ready to burst!!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

32. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Hi, Air Force Amy, how are you doing,superstar? I hope you are doing wonderful and had a great day also have a great night supermodel.You are a true hero for your service in the Air Force marvelous and I love everything about you amazing. You are a strong, caring,kind,loving,smart,remarkable,beautiful,incredible,outstanding ,woman. I truly love watching, and listening to you on HBO darling also reading your bio.Just thinking watching you makes me feel so good goddess and I thank you for that honey. You are a great entertainer. You are great at whatever you do lovely.
    love, xxxxxxx

33. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Hi Miss Amy I've seen you here and hardcover the last few years I've watched a few episodes of the bunny ranch and today I ran across clip from the show and decided Google you I went to your web site and reach about you and all the services that you do and now all I can think about is how tired you must get sometimes of making sure everyone else's needs are taking care of don't get me wrong I think what you do is right up there with being a doctor taking care of people making them all better I'm sure you've saved a few lives over the years baby it takes a real special person to give all you have to make people all better, I was thinking if I had money I'd pay you to take a 3 day weekend with me somewhere relaxing like fun Hawaii or San Francisco and maybe catch a musical Stay somewhere with super comfy beds and do what you want to do have a girls weekend where we can stay in our pajamas and sleep if we want! I know I sound crazy but I know how it is to give your life to make everyone better. I am always thinking about my great escape to a magical place where I can run away to just for a minute and when I was reading about you and hownmuch you give I thought this girl needs a break too! well the washer just beeped and theres a sink full of dishes, enough day dreaming for now I hope you are taking time for you baby that's important! sorry for taking your time up I'm sure your busy! thanks for listening to me ramble about nothing! xxxxxxxxx ♥

34. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Dear, Air Force Amy

I don’t know if you get this type of email regularly but, I finally built up the courage to send this to you.
    My name is Elle I’m 18 and live in Texas… I have bad self-esteem and you are someone I highly look up to. What I mean to say is thank you… I started watching Cathouse my first year of college because I have always thought your line of work was interesting. Then I got more into it? I guess is the way of wording it. You have given me more courage to be myself. I just wanted to say Thanks.

xxxxxxxxx

35. People from all over loves you!!!! Just like we love you here!!!! You are awesome!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]