GAME ❤️❤️❤️❤️What Song is Stuck in Your Head Right Now ❤️❤️ w/ AIR FORCE AMY ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Air Force Amy, Feb 5, 2016.

1. anymore by travis trit best country slow song ever

2. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

-------------------------------

3. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

WWE's Finn Balor- Catch Your Breath theme.

shadow112950 likes this.
  4. to bad he got injured last night

auron79 likes this.
  5. auron79
    Chat with Me

Yeah he had to give up the belt tonight. Out for a few months. Great theme song. Hypes me up.

6. Hail to the king by avenge sevenfold

7. match of the night was cena and styles

8. StevenL
    Chat with Me

StevenL Active Member

Heard this last night on Roadies, its been on repeat in my head ever since

9. rolling by big and rich

10. auron79
    Chat with Me

Daybreak- Devildriver
    Latest album and I'm liking it a lot.

11. Thank You - Sly & The Family Stone

RoxyGold likes this.
  12. not shire but I have a feeling its by Danzing from the soundtrack gone in 60 sec. well i just got so excited i didn't read your entire post lol is it a quirky little song sung by a female?

shadow112950 likes this.
  13. girl you look Amazing and so happy keep the faith and keep it up GODbless

shadow112950 likes this.
  14. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

15. Slugushi
    Chat with Me

Slugushi Well-Known Member

16. shadow I've got my boots and spurs on ready to ride bring your also and see if you can catch me i can be a wild one [smilie=happy.gif] until you tie me up to you then i will calm down and in enjoy sharing the passionate side of be with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif][smilie=call me.gif] for an appointment this week at the Sagebrush [smilie=call me.gif]ranch 775 246 5683 keep the faith and keep it up ;)

shadow112950 likes this.
  17. might not be any sunshine butt there shure is a beautiful moon out tonight...:D keep the faith and keep it up

18. Hotel California. I remember the discussion we had several years ago about this song on a similar thread a few years back AFA. The song reminds me of the brothels still. The mission bell is the lineup bell, and the girls have a mission to accomplish. The voices down the corridor are of the other girls giving tours. The dancing is fucking, or dancing on the bed, the courtyard is her room, or where the bed is. If you replace the words, then "some fuck to remember, some fuck to forget" would make sense since some guys have different reasons for going to a brothel like having another good fuck session, or to forget an ex. Lots of other stuff remind me too, lol. But once you go there and enjoy yourself, even after you physically leave the brothel (check out anytime you like) you can never forget in your mind (but you can never leave).

19. and it was quite a treat to meet one of the select people who really knows how to enjoy and recipicate the true beauty of Roxy and who also brings in num yummy food for the rest of us:p keep the faith and we'll keep it up ;)

20. p.s. isn't that hotel caifornia song about a brothel?

shadow112950 likes this.
  21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Black Eye Peas:[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. willowlove
    Chat with Me

23. auron79
    Chat with Me

(HHH's theme song) The Game by Motorhead.
    Every time I'm about to walk into work I put it on. It's time to play the game.

24. willowlove
    Chat with Me

25. RoxyGold
    Chat with Me

RoxyGold Well-Known Member

-----------------------------

26. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

This song always gets stuck in my head every morning! I love this song, though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

27. the song Pianted On My Heart by the Cult off the soundtrack Gone in 60 Seconds i could fuck so passionately to that song forever [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=call me.gif] ring the bell twice @ the Sagebrush gate to ask for Phoenix Rising [smilie=be mine!.gif]

shadow112950 likes this.
  28. willowlove
    Chat with Me

It's just such a catchy tune! If I hear it once it gets stuck in my head for ours!!

ivymae likes this.
  29. Spartan Fan
    Chat with Me

Spartan Fan Well-Known Member

Willow,
    Here is one you won't mind having stuck in your head.