RANCH SPECIAL ❤️❤️❤️❤️Can sex over 50 be 'the BEST' of your life? Air Force Amy, the expert, thinks so!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Air Force Amy, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

IT IS widely accepted that sexual activity diminishes as you enter your senior years.
    Maintaining a thriving sex life into your 40s and throughout your 50s can present challenges, which many may find discouraging.

Decreased libido, erectile dysfunction and faltering physical fitness can all contribute to a tougher time between the sheets.

But sex over 50 doesn't have to be an unexplored no-go zone.

In fact, sexual activity in your senior years may rival that of your youth.

Being intimate is ageless.

Sex at 70 or 80 may not be the emotional and physical whirlwind it may have been at 20; on the contrary, it can be even more amazing.

As we grow older our self awareness and self confidence often increases and people generally know what works best for them when it comes to sex.

Sex has the power to improve mental and physical health by burning fat and prompting the release of endorphins which make you feel happy, thus reducing anxiety and stress.

A good sex life can add years to your life because of the benefits it gives to health."

Here are some top tips for making sex in your 50s the best of your life.

Don't be afraid to seek help Many older people turn away from sexual encounters as they age because they worry about sex for a variety of reasons.

Don't let embarrassment get in the way when some problems can be solved simply and quickly.

Medical conditions, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, hormonal problems, depression or anxiety can all have an impact upon sexual desire but strategies can be put in place to combat these issues. Some medications can inhibit sexual response such as sexual desire, ability to become aroused and orgasmic function but many of these can be easily overcome by switching to an alternative medication with fewer side effects.

Communicate

As bodies and feelings change over the age of 50, it is even more important to communicate with your partner about your fears, desires and thoughts.Speaking openly about sex may feel uncomfortable but it can bring you and your partner closer together and make sex more pleasurable.

Just talking about sex can make you feel sexy, whether it is gentle teasing using humour or discussing new ideas you'd like to try.

Stay intimate

A good sex life at any age isn't just about the physical act of sex, it is also about intimacy and touch, both of which can benefit anyone. By letting go of expectations of what your sex life should be like, you are more likely to improve your sex life.

Starting with a romantic dinner or breakfast or sharing romantic or erotic literature and poetry before lovemaking is a powerful way to connect with each other.

Holding hands or touching your partner often and telling them what you love about them will build your connection. Avoid criticising your partner, focusing on the positive way they make you feel, rather than assigning blame.

Optimise your diet, exercise and health

Being physically fit will improve your sex drive and health by promoting circulation, strengthening bones and building muscle. Exercising together can help you encourage each other and reinforce your relationship, bringing you both together.

Exercise can also change your body shape enhancing your confidence and therefore your sexual appeal to your partner.

Don't give up

Don't give up hope if none of your efforts work. Your doctor can often diagnose the problem and recommend suitable treatments or refer you to a sex therapist who can help you explore issues that may be blocking your path to leading a fulfilling sex life.

Make plans to see me at the Bunnyranch!

Reignite your sex life and let me show you how at the Bunnyranch. make plans to see me now. i personally and lovingly answer all your inquiries at airforceamy@bunnyranch.com

[​IMG]

Banginit and MelissaKiss like this.
  2. ROADRUNNER J
    Chat with Me

ROADRUNNER J Well-Known Member

Excellent thread, Amy! I'm 54 now and coming back out in September and again for the 55th B'day Bash in January. ;) My time with you and a couple of the other ladies last December were some of the best I've ever experienced. My first experience ever at a Legal Brothel was for my 50th a few years ago, due to circumstances that I never would have expected years earlier.

I'm fortunate that other than some creaks and moans that come with aging, I don't suffer from any major issues including anything of a sexual nature. I've recently taken a deeper interest in my health, inspired in part by the lovely ladies at the ranches.

I'll keep coming back as long as I can, that's for sure! Thanks again for such a great party and for popping my MBR cherry! :D

HollyWood and Air Force Amy like this.
  3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

I am BLUSHING from your compliments! Thank you so much! You're very kind. I wish you luck on your health, and I'm so grateful to have spent some time with you. I really hope we can spend more time together in the future! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

4. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

5. MelissaKiss
    Chat with Me

MelissaKiss Las Vegas Location Alien Cathouse

Another great post! Again proving why you The BEST!!!!!!!

Air Force Amy likes this.
  6. Well, To be Honest, I am Over 50 and I would say that I had the sex of my life time when I came to the Ranch for the first times.. Such an informative post to read.. Really !!!

7. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

That's wonderful to hear, Charlie!!! We aim to please at the Ranch, no matter the age ;) Thank you so much for sharing your insights, darlin'! I always love to hear what our clients have to say [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I think the older you are the better it is. I seem to connect in a different way than when I was in my 20's!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  9. chanel
    Chat with Me

chanel PENTHOUSE CHANEL BABY

I'll let you know when I get there ;)

10. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood Let me show you the TRUE Hollywood Experience!

Just like fine wine- Better with Age!! Love your post Amy, it's spot on!

ROADRUNNER J likes this.
  11. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

12. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Anyone over 50 who would like to pitch in their thoughts? Has sex gotten better over the years? Why or why not?

13. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

What a great thread Amy!!!! Thanks for sharing!

14. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

15. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Well done Amy. I concur with all your wisdom and statements. As a long time ranch visitor, I, myself, have aged and in a much better way with you and the other friends I have made at the ranches. Looking forward to sex in my 70's and 80's. :)

16. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

17. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Active Member

I think experience and time make any man a better lover for his partner. Young men rush to cum and move on while older guy's care more about the woman. Use touch and understand a pussy needs to get warmed up and doesn't want to be slammed for 10 minutes. Kiss a women on her neck or near her ear as you gently touch her. Go down on her and take your time and then the sex will get better.

18. JadeSteele
    Chat with Me

JadeSteele jadesteele@loveranch.net

That is one of my favorite photos of you!

Age its just a number

19. BryceStevens
    Chat with Me

BryceStevens The perfect GFE Girl next Door

I agree 100% Lover5. Great information Amy. Thank you for sharing it with us.

20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome post!!! Thanks for sharing with us!!! I love it!!! I love giving sweet kisses, holding hands, looking into each other's eyes and telling them how much we love being with them and giving them a "Big Hug" and letting them know how we care and how special they are to us!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

I think it just gets better and better with age!

22. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Just come see me and see for yourself how great love and intimacy can be at any age!

tahoebigbear likes this.
  23. its the best of both worlds the "experience" wise/ mind and the youthful spirit/ body [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]