About Me ❤️❤️❤️❤️ More about AIR FORCE AMY ❤️❤️ My real Name FB page❤️❤️❤️❤️

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Air Force Amy, Jan 14, 2016.

1. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

❤️❤️❤️❤️ More about Air Force Amy- My real Name FB page❤️❤️❤️❤️

You can get to know the "me" and my life outside the ranch on my FaceBook page in my real name here:

❤️❤️❤️❤️ https://www.facebook.com/DeanneSalinger ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Please be considerate and don't post anything other than pure angelic please or don't post at all because my Mom watches that page and she is still very, very strict and puritanical.

I created that page for my family to watch and keep track of my care taking my brother with Stage 3 cancer.

It's a very personal look at me and I thought I might share it with you. I hope you see there is more to me and how I "really" am outside the ranch and how that would reflect in your time with me at the ranch - or France for that matter. Enjoy!

20141103-191438-672-Edit (1).jpg 20141103-191530-718-Edit (1).jpg 20141103-191924-821-Edit (1).jpg

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  2. Who! Thank you for letting us into your private life Air Force Amy. That just goes to show how revealing, honest and authentic that you are.

Air Force Amy likes this.
  3. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

4. BaronRandoVJ
    Chat with Me

BaronRandoVJ Well-Known Member

Cake drops happen! You are amazing,your brother is fortunate to have you, hope he is doing well!

5. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you BaronRandoVJ. This unfortunate turn of events with my brother has actually brought my whole family back together again.

I was estranged from all of them and have been on my own since the age of 16.

My mother does not like what I do. She is very strict and puritanical, so I've been "on my own" my whole career with no family at all.

As long as I don't say anything about work, we can actually have very short conversations.

I don't care who you are, I think you still need family and there has always been a hole in my heart in missing them.

I love having my brother around my big, otherwise lonely home.

He's going to get better and I hope he stays around for awhile and perhaps buy his own home and have a happy fulfilling life after so many years of - well not the best circumstances.

Thank you for your kind words and support. Stay tuned as we witness a broken family heal and my brother beat the worst of the worst.

❤️❤️❤️❤️ https://www.facebook.com/DeanneSalinger ❤️❤️❤️❤️

20141103-191924-821-Edit (1).jpg

Last edited: Jan 15, 2016
  6. God bless you and your family Amy sending prayers !!!

7. best wishes to you and your brother. i myself took care of a family member with cancer it is hard but very life changing i hope that your brother beats it.

8. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you so much for your kind support. I think the two of us got the only senses of humor in the whole family. We crack up laughing all the time. I am sure our positive and upbeat demeanor is the key to it all!

1914627_10153179876521945_8808183396288569370_n.jpg

9. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you for the most lovely compliments. That was my intention in sharing this page. Show you how authentic and real I am. A real person witha real life with real challenges and real celebrations like everyone else. Thank you fr noticing and thank you for all your support!

20141103-143256-255 -Edit.jpg 20141103-141912-037 -Edit.jpg 20141103-143755-327 -Edit (1).jpg

10. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

grizzly likes this.
  11. Thank you for sharing! I lost two very close people to cancer and I am cheering for your brother to kick cancers ass!

Also, with the barista bar does this make you a Barista Bunny?

12. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you and I guess i will be a barista bunny -add a bikini and I'll be a triple b instead of a tripleD. lol

20141103-155738-588 -Edit (2).jpg 20141103-160334-626 -Edit (3).jpg cg24.jpg

13. kmoney
    Chat with Me

kmoney Active Member

Amy,

Thanks for giving us an opportunity to see your lifeaway from the ranch! Very nice real name too!

14. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood Let me show you the TRUE Hollywood Experience!

Amy- I love your Facebook page.. I appreciate how open you are with your life.

15. rileyzane
    Chat with Me

rileyzane Experience the GFE with me at Love Ranch!

That's so cool of you, and exclusive!! it's fun to see another side of all the ladies! :) glad to see you sharing with all of us!

16. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thanks. I'm going to be adding Dr to my real name very soon!!! Dr Deanne Salinger AKA Air Force Amy. who'd have ever thought......

(My mom is STILL not impressed because it has to do with sex. She laughs at me....... even though I had to work just as hard as anyone else for their Doctorate's degree)

One of my sisters is a DVM, she won't friend me on her DVM page. I'd rather do anal in six different positions than stick my arm up a cow's ass...... lol

airforceamy-thigh-high-boots-huge tits-double-penetration50.jpg airforceamy-thigh-high-boots-huge tits-double-penetration52.jpg 20141104-172047-808 -Edit2.jpg

kmoney likes this.
  17. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you! This year is all about showing my true authenticity, honesty and my genuine personality that translates into that same type of experience with me.

cg35.jpg cg36.jpg cg39.jpg

18. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

19. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

It's really amazing of you to share personal details of your life with all of us, you are a very interesting woman and letting us into your world is considered a privilege in our line of business. :) Make sure you add Amy on Facebook as well as her brother, Steven! You'll get an inside peak of what she is like while away from work.

20. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

20141103-191530-718-Edit (1).jpg 20141103-191707-780-Edit2 (1).jpg 20141103-191924-821-Edit (1).jpg
    How sweet of you to write such a nice reply. Thank you Gijen!

21. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Four postings of images in this thread are missing? really? really? as Will Farrell would say "This is bullshit"!!

Just kidding. I'll delete and re post later.....

AirForceAmy_0611-v2.jpg AirForceAmy_0719.jpg AJ_32699_28 copy.jpg

22. Bengals have a BIG MOUTH! I don't know how you can sleep around there! ;)

23. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

On the subject of "Friends"....

I love seeing the genuine side of others too.

You know how when you know that someone does not and/or has not or ever liked you?

That's one thing, but when they make it obvious to others and show their ugliness, that's another....

Sit back and wait and they will show themselves and it will come back to bite them in the butt... they are most likely not a very kind or decent person to begin with.

I say a little prayer and treat them as though they are a sick or dying person, because that is what they are - sick and dying on the inside.

God bless 'em.

24. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Ha ha! I sleep just fine! My Bengal snuggles up to me and spoons and purrs and shows me so much love and affection, I definitely forget the daggers of the day.

Tune in to Ustream this Saturday night and I'll show you a BIG MOUTH just for you my love!

Kisses,

AFA

14_33.jpg

25. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

I love your FB page!! Really allows everyone to see the more intimate side of you!!

26. Thank you so much for sharing more about your personal life with us. It feels like I already know you, and we haven't even met. I love the "behind the scenes" from your Vegas trip. I look forward to seeing the pictures from your new photos.

27. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING PERSON, AMY! IT IS SO AWESOME FOR YOU TO OPEN UP AND SHARE YOU PERSONAL LIFE WITH ALL OF US.

28. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

29. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

30. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing Amy it's nice for you too include us in your life so intimately. Prayers and best wishes for your family babe xxx

31. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

Meow!! I cant wait to meet your new kitties!! They are both ADORABLE!! Counting down the days until their arrival!!

32. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

33. GezabelleSinclaire
    Chat with Me

GezabelleSinclaire The girl you always Fantasized about

That's great Amy! Thanks for sharing!