RANCH SPECIAL ❇️ Amelia's FULL BODY PLEASURE Experience ❇️

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by AmeliaHeart, Jun 12, 2017.

1. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart Professor Heart, Brilliant Bombshell

As a long-time professional massage therapist, I know the body's anatomy and physiology in exquisite detail. With thousands of sensory nerve endings throughout the body which stimulate the release of pleasure chemicals (especially oxytocin) on touch, stimulating every inch of the body can bring you to a real state of Nirvana. My specialty is in creating a maximal pleasure, full body experience that leaves you feeling relaxed, refreshed, rejuvenated, and glowing utterly from head to toe.

Email me at AmeliaHeart@KitKatRanch.com to discuss planning one of the following parties at your next visit to Kit Kat Ranch!

⚪ Amelia's Full Body Pleasure Experience - Silver Package ⚪

Features:

• Champagne (or other drink choice) to promote relaxation
    • 30 min full body massage with organic, hypoallergenic massage cream
    • Oral foreplay & intercourse in 1-3 positions

⭐ Amelia's Full Body Pleasure Experience - Gold Package ⭐

Features:

• Hot bubble bath or jacuzzi tub to loosen up sore muscles
    • 60 min full body massage with organic, hypoallergenic massage cream
    • 1 add-on such as: prostate massage, extra face/scalp massage, toys, or foot fetish play
    • Oral foreplay & intercourse in unlimited positions

⚔ Amelia's Full Body Pleasure Experience - Platinum Package ⚔

Features:

• Hot bubble bath or jacuzzi tub to loosen up sore muscles
    • Smell, Taste, & Sound Sensation with custom aromatherapy, music selection, & variety of flavorful snacks (requires advance planning)
    • 60 min full body massage with organic, hypoallergenic massage cream
    • Add 1-2 girls to upgrade to 4- or 6-handed simultaneous massage (sensory overload!)
    • Unlimited add-ons such as: prostate massage, extra face/scalp massage, toys, or foot fetish play
    • Oral foreplay & intercourse in unlimited positions
    Email me at AmeliaHeart@KitKatRanch.com to discuss planning one of the above parties at your next visit to Kit Kat Ranch!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  2. Holy wow lady! If we didn't work together and I came in that would be a hard deal to pass up!lol Book this lovely lady and get relaxed!!!

LunaMia likes this.
  3. Wow, you soooo need to rub my body down. I have some warming oil...oooo and your soft hands all over my body heheh

4. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

5. LunaMia
    Chat with Me

LunaMia Well-Known Member

Hi Miss Amalie love your amazing special, cum on guys book this beautiful girl [smilie=call me.gif]and make your appointment [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    279.JPG

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome information!!! Book a party with her today with lot's memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

So excited to introduce you all to my Full Body Pleasure Packages! What do they entail? Let's take my Gold Package for example.
    • First, let's stop by the bar and open a bottle of champagne to get us loosened up a little bit.
    • Then, let's indulge in a nice bubble bath or jacuzzi tub to warm up all your muscles (and maybe some other things).
    • Next, I'll work nearly every muscle in your body with an excellent deep tissue massage... naked, of course!
    • Once you're totally relaxed, then it's time to steam things up again with a little excitement that you don't get in a regular massage, as my hands wander and my mouth and tongue massage your most sensitive areas...
    • When we've exhausted the usefulness of my massage table, we'll have to take things to the bed where we can try everything else you can imagine.
    • Finally, once we've had all we can take and your body feels renewed from head to toe, we'll shower off together and make our way back to the bar.
    • Perhaps we'll end there, or if we haven't satisfied all your appetites by then, we might even add on a dinner date afterward.
    When can this happen?? :D

Booking now through July 4th, and then coming back over the summer... Make your appointments today!

[​IMG]

Tattooedladylover likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

Awesome special!!! Very informative!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. CherryLane
    Chat with Me

CherryLane She looks as "SWEET" as she tastes!

10. Full body massage it's amazing pleasure. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

Calling all hedonists: get ready for inside, outside, head to toe indulgence!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

kmoney likes this.
  12. bettyboobs
    Chat with Me

bettyboobs Well-Known Member

Great information, very nice!!! Gentlemen be booking your party with Amelia Heart!!

13. TiaraTae
    Chat with Me

TiaraTae 6 Foot Tall Model Bunny

a good massage is the way to my heart! I would love a massage from you sexy! ;)

14. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

Good massage, coming right up... :D

[​IMG]

kmoney likes this.
  15. AudreyNoelle
    Chat with Me

AudreyNoelle All-Natural Asian Bunny

This sounds sooo sensual [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

16. bettyboobs
    Chat with Me

bettyboobs Well-Known Member

Massage can be the best foreplay!! Gentlemen call today for your appointment with @AmeliaHeart !!

AmeliaHeart likes this.
  17. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

Definitely; it can go both ways, too. I love to be on the receiving end of the massage as well! We can take turns... :)

18. Platinum sounds like the perfect option for a stressed businessman who needs to unwind.