✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Air Force Amy, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Super sexy and exotic reviews Amy. I would love to experience the fun someday :) :) You are so beautiful :)

2. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Fantastic reviews, AFA!!

3. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

I wanna be like Legend Amy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Welcome back!

5. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Sexy Woman!! :D [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Awesome reviews!!!

7. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

I TOTALLY feel the same way Amy.

8. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

I know we have never officially met, but you get more beautiful over the years. After reading your reviews, meeting or partying with you would be a real treat/pleasure ! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

9. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Great reviews, Amy! Sounds like a very fun time!! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxox

10. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

OMG CHECK OUT MY LATEST 2 GIRL CORYNN & STACI !!!!

****WARNING EXPLICIT CONTENT!!!****

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bunnyranch.com/chat/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=80661" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=20&t=80661</a>" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

11. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Awesome Amy!!!

12. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

All these reviews make ME wanna go book a party with Air Force Amy!! :twisted:

13. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Hot reviews Amy [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

You are such a cool chick, Amy! 8) xoxox

15. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Hot Ass!!! :mrgreen: :twisted:

16. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Air Force Amy RROCKS!! XOxoox

17. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Happy Titty Tuesday :mrgreen: Come visit the ranch guys! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

18. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

Air Force Amy

This is a review of a magnificently elite courtesan. I didn’t know the true meaning of this word until my time with “Air Force Amy”! This beautiful petite buxom sexy blonde went above and beyond pleasing me on my first but not last visit to The Bunny Ranch. She is truly professional but personable, but awesome at the task of pleasing her partner.

Air Force Amy was soooo sweet to pick me up at the Hotel in her beautiful Mercedes! We talked and laughed the whole way there.

We arrived at the ranch and joked a little bit about the cool analogies to Brothel living outside. The Bunny Ranch is very cool looking on the outside! Speed limit 69! What a Hoot! lol At any rate after laughing it up we walked through the gate and into the front door.

We proceeded to the Bunny Bar and I enjoyed a drink with Amy while we got acquainted. I never felt rushed or unattended to by this lovely lady. She offered to either go to her room or go on a tour of the ranch. I chose the room… duh! Lol I can’t say enough about how incredibly sexy and gifted this young lady is! Her suite was magnificent with mood music, mood lighting, and the Bunny of a lifetime! I had the most amazing Girlfriend Experience a guy could ever ask for! Ms. Amy made me feel like I was truly with my girlfriend. My complete pleasure was her main focus, and I can see why she is a top draw at the ranch!!!! Her breasts are amazing……. : P but sorry, our time together I would like to keep locked in my own mind.

We eventually got to talking about the ranch and how huge it was then she showed me around. They really treat the ladies well here. As they should. Then it was on to the Bar for one for the road as Amy set up my ride to the hotel. She sat with me momentarily on the sofa in the lounge area where we hugged some more and I kissed her on the side of her head while she lovingly autographed her beautiful photos! We took an awesome selfie after I asked if it was okay. She said yes. The picture came out great!

I had tons of time with this incredible woman and left the Bunny Ranch with a couple pair of her sexy panties, the sexy photos of her, and memories I’ll never forget. I also had a big smile on my face and already future plans to visit Ms. Air Force Amy again REAL soon!!!!

John~ DEBAUCHERY65 San Antonio, Texas

Thank you DEBAUCHERY65!

Thank you for the wonderful time AND the wonderful review!!!!

19. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Great reviews!

20. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

You have great reviews [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood Let me show you the TRUE Hollywood Experience!

Amazing reviews!!

22. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

You're reviews are amazing [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

WOW....More proof why Amy is the best in our profession [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

You always have amazing reviews, Amy! Great job. ;) :) xoxox

25. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

What a hot collection of reviews :p [smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

I added this review from Valwkus.

...but I am so glad I got a chance to party with the famous, or infamous :twisted: , Air Force Amy herself.

Negotiating with Amy was pretty simple, I'm not the greatest negotiator in the first place ;). After that we moved on to entertaining each other in her bed. We started off slow, cuddling and talking to each other. I was a little nervous, like I usually am, but Amy helped set me at ease. She even showed me a few massage tricks, and then got me to practice on her :mrgreen: . Hard to say who enjoyed it more, but it was a nice segway into the fun that followed :twisted: . Not going to go into details, you guys just gotta go experience her for yourselves if you want that kind of explanation :wink: . I will say that a lot of positions and activities ensued, and while my old nemesis 'performance anxiety' kept me from performing as I would've liked to, it was still a very enjoyable evening.

Even got to meet the man himself, Dennis Hof in the parlor. We chatted a little while he was talking with a few of the girls there. Even got his signature on the bottle of Hof sauce that Amy remembered, even though I'd forgotten about that ustream show prize.

A word to the wise while I think about it. If you visit the ranch, make sure you give Domino space. I'm normally good with dogs, but it wasn't the case with him when I met him. Also got a very close look at the mark he gave Amy a few ustream shows ago, so I'll just say make sure you let Domino be.

27. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

You have amazing reviews!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

28. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Love all the reviews, Amy! You seem like such a fun time. :) xoxox

29. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

you are the queen of the ranches amy.

30. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri I am genuinely happy to meet you.

So many great reviews.

31. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Great reviews! You're a great entertainer :p [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Awesome reviews, AFA!!

33. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Bunny Queen :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Your so awesome AMY!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Remy Martin
    Chat with Me

Remy Martin Cum Get A Sip!!!!

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]