✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Air Force Amy, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Love you bunches Amy

2. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Great reviews!!! You definitely know how to show someone a good time!!!!

3. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

SeXXXy Review!!!!!!! Gets me hot & bothered!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

4. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Awesome commentaries!

5. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Hot & SeXXXy!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Those are some fantastic reviews Amy!!

7. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Amy you are so amazing ;-) thank you for always being so sweet and fun ! You are so inspirational in everything you do

8. Re: ✿✿✿✿ AIR FORCE AMY ✿✿✿✿ REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS ✿✿✿✿

AMAZING!!!!!!!!!

9. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

You are very much a legend, Amy! You have an amazing sense of humor & you are a very noticeable beauty. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] <a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Xdm5yS6PY" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Xdm5yS6PY</a> [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

You go girl! You are great!

xxxtra kisses; Caressa

12. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

AFA is a true legend!!

[​IMG]

13. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Amy is a legend!

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Amy you are a legend, a hot legend!

Naughty Thoughts; Caressa

15. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri I am genuinely happy to meet you.

Such great reviews Amy.

16. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

WOW AFA PUTS THE WO IN WOMAN!! HOT HOT HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif]

17. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

TRULY A SUPA STAR... in every right!!! YAY!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

AGREED!

19. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I know I am so happy our Amy is back!

Naughty Thoughts; Caressa

21. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]

I wish I was more persistent in asking for reviews. it just takes so much of someone's time to register and write. i hate to be such an imposition. :(

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

22. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

FEH!

It is TOTALLY worth it.

Us guys just wish we were better at writing them :p

23. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

I’m an older gentleman who enjoyed a vibrant sex life until I was almost 40. Then I met a wonderful woman and settled down to a pretty satisfying love life. Throughout time our sex life has come to a complete halt. I’m of the belief that living without a satisfying love life isn’t really living at all. And it certainly isn’t healthy; I felt like I was aging at an accelerated rate. Although I yearned for the kind of rich intimate, sexual interactions I’d known for most of my life, I just couldn’t get myself back into the swing of things. Then a friend told me about the Bunnyranch, and the transformative magic of Air Force Amy. . .

The Bunnyranch was such a refreshing surprise – so much more inviting than I ever would have thought a brothel might be. The atmosphere is friendly, clean and professional, and it feels like a safe haven – the kind of place in which you can relax and just be yourself, while becoming revitalized in a health conscious and dignified environment. The ladies and staff are genial and generous of spirit, and everyone treats everyone else with respect and care. It was a little bit of heaven in which my spirit came alive again and I felt a younger and more vital version of myself begin to emerge. I will always be grateful for having found this little bit of paradise – and especially for having met the absolute angel that is Air Force Amy!

I know that it’s a cliché, but Amy really is a heaven-sent creature, inside and out. I was thunderstruck when I first laid eyes on her Bunnyranch website photo gallery – what a stunning beauty! Then I read her bio, which gave me a surprisingly accurate reflection of the personality and soul of this compassionate, caring, and whimsically playful woman. Her bio also illuminated the various kinds of experiences we might share at the Bunnyranch or on an ‘outdate’ anywhere in Nevada should we decide to explore the outside world. But after viewing Amy’s captivating photos, I knew I wanted to have her all to myself for a good, long time…

Amy is a classic, sexually-alluring blonde goddess. She has a smoldering gaze that absolutely ensorcelled me from the moment our eyes met – spellbinding! I was hopelessly transfixed by her radiant smile, and when I was finally able to pan out from her beautiful face to take in her breathtaking body, I was hopelessly hooked. Amy’s body is an ‘super-natural stimulus’ incited a passion in me that I hadn’t felt since I was 17! Silky smooth sun-tanned skin encasing the most voluptuously feminine figure I’ve ever had the pleasure to see (no less hold in my arms!); golden tresses that fall softly over her sexy shoulders and down her softly sculpted back, a tiny waist; shapely hips, the finest fanny, and gorgeous gams – she’s got it all and then some!

Beyond her extraordinary beauty, Amy has the warmest, most nurturing and caring nature! And she knows just what to say and do before you even know what your yearning for in the moment. She’s funny, flirtatious and playful when you’re in danger of taking yourself too seriously, and intensely genuinely interested in whatever you want to share with her. She’s there for you in every way, and you’ll never doubt that it’s your well-being and happiness is what gives her the greatest pleasure.

That being said, Amy is the quintessential passionate lover. She genuinely loves to indulge in every imaginable sensual delight and becomes completely immersed in sensual, sexual experiences. She’s a sexual virtuoso of the highest magnitude, an intuitively brilliant lover that incites transcendence to many other realms of existence, from the most titillating depths of sinfully delicious raw animalism, to the most breathtakingly angelic celestial spiritual union. If love is a drug, Amy’s a new kind of ultra-healthy sexual ‘ecstasy’.

Clearly, Air Force Amy’s irrepressible charms have worked their irreversible magic on me. Thanks to her, I’m a freer, more imaginative, and much more deeply satisfied lover than I’ve ever been before. My life between trips to see Amy is blossoming in ways I never believed possible, and I owe it all to her. Thank you so much, darling Amy, for being my special angel!

24. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Proof that Air Force Amy is the living legend!

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri I am genuinely happy to meet you.

Another very nice review.

26. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Amy you are a true legend!

Caressa

27. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Air Force Amy is a real Legend, she leaves all her customers 100% satisfied!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

[​IMG]
    Large size corset face

Thank you Felix, my fellow "Living legend"

29. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

You are awesome, Amy! A true Legend [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. shelbystar
    Chat with Me

shelbystar Looks get you, my personality brings you back!

Good job Amy!

31. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

You are a legend :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Amy you are wonderful!

Caressa

33. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

You are so HOT, Amy!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] I want a party with you! :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] xoxox

34. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Wonderful reviews!

Caressa

35. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Happy Monday Amy [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]