✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Air Force Amy, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Air Force Amy 10x Bunny of The Year!

[​IMG][

More of my real life ranch reports are on the reply immediately below this one and I add more reviews as I remember to.

I can truly tell you my real life ranch report on every single friend & lover below truly outshines what they wrote on me.

Every single moment is a shining memory I shall treasure forever. Thank you for taking the time to read these and big, big big, thank you to all that wrote them!

P.S. I no longer refer my clients to this message board and especially not this section to write their testimonials of me as I have my own section on my website - where clients can anonymously write testimonials without being incessantly solicited (especially because you saw me) by other working girls - No harm, no foul - just more privacy. :wink:

Please visit my 100% free website for my most current testimonials.

:arrow: http://www.airforceamy.com/general-testimonials/

1. AIRFORCE WAS NEVER LIKE THIS
    I’m not normally one to share personal experiences with strangers, but I’ve recently had an adventure that I just can’t keep to myself.
    I’d reached a point in my life where I felt I was ready to seek out the services of a professional love-maker. It seemed logical to start with the best. A long-time fan of the HBO series Cathouse, it was pretty clear to me that meant contacting Airforce Amy. Well, let me tell you, last week I spent two hours with this lovely lady, and it’s impossible for me to imagine there’s anyone better.
    In describing why, let me start with the obvious. Amy is beautiful and sexy, even with her clothes on. And when she undresses, what she reveals is an incredible body, with smooth supple skin and a nice all-over tan. She is sensuous and stunning!
    Amy presents an amazing combination of characteristics. For example, she is thoughtful, gentle, understanding, and very comfortable to be with. In addition, she is patient and not demanding (although I’m sure she could be if that’s what her partner wanted). On the other side of the coin, she is active, inventive, sexually-responsive, and an absolute bundle of energy! She moves fluidly from one situation to another, never losing focus on her partner’s pleasure.
    To summarize, if sex were an Olympic sport, Airforce Amy would bring home the gold!!
    Anonymous
    My husband Patrick and I want to thank you again for such a great time at the BunnyRanch this Monday. We were so nervous when we got there, especially since we got lost and ran late (sorry again about that!) and you made us feel so comfortable and for being so candid with us. The BunnyRanch hostesses were terrific and so sweet. The BunnyRanch is such a relaxed atmosphere and EVERYTHING is so elegant. HBO can’t even capture how great it is! Thanks for taking an interest in me and my husband as people and not just as clients. I have had such a difficult time feeling sexy again after having a kid and being a mom, and….I mean this seriously….you helped me feel so much more confident and secure again.
    Oh…and sorry for playing with your magic wand too long…it was just so much fun! (ha ha) So I have my own now…whoo hoo!
    Patrick and I want to definitely see you at the Ranch, again. Now that we know what everything is like, where it is, etc., we have a better idea of what we would like when we visit you again. We also are saving up for a major party. :0) Thanks for working with our budget and for being so understanding. Forget Bunny of the Year and Bunny of the Month…you should be Bunny of the Decade!
    We will definitely let you know when we’re in the area again!
    Stacy (and Pat)
    They should call her Amazing Amy. Air Force Amy is by far one of the best experiences I have had ever at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch. In fact the other ladies that I have seen at the Bunyy Ranch do not even compare to how well she treats you and how good she makes you feel.
    Let me start by letting everyone know how beautiful she is in person. If you think she looks great in her pictures, they don’t compare to how gorgeous he is in person. She arrived to meet me in a very sexy corset with black lingerie and lnog sexy blonde hair and great looking tan skin. She is very easy to talk too and makes you feel like you are one of her boyfirends. She gently took me by the hand and showed me the around the Bunny Ranch and then took me to her room, where we started the negotiarion process. Let me tell you compared to some of the other girls there she was the easiest to negotiate with and is very accomodating and very nice about everything. She is old school and genuinely cares about her clinets and treats them very well.
    Once we finished the negotiation it was like we had eneterd our own little private world and this sex hugnry goddess emerged and made me feel like the only man on earth. she was passinaote, aggressive, and loved to be kissed, tongued, felt and well you can guess the rest….She was hands down the best I have ever had and always hungry for more. The best part about Amy is that she is not a clock watcher and lets you take your time with her, as she wants you to cum, jsut as much as you would want her to cum. She is activell involved in making you feel the best you possibly can and makes you feel like you are the only one on earth when she is there with you.
    Amy is not in a hurry to get rid of you either, as we finished our love making we then adjourned to the parlor where we enjoyed some livley converstaion, until my eyes started to check out her body and beautiful skin and breasts .I could not help myself any more especially as I watched her play with her nipples. I then leaned over to her and said I need to have you again. We then went back to her bedroom where we had even greater and more passionate sex than the first time. She will make you want to keep doing it until it hurts and my pop the second time around was amazing, esprecailly looking at Amy’s gorgeous tits shake up and down and touching her smooth silky skin msade it all the more enjoyable to be inside of her when it happened.
    If anyone of you are wondering who to see when you go to the Bunny Ranch make sure it is AIR FORCE AMY. She is the best woman there and is not out to exploit you, but only there to make you feel good. I for one will keep cuming back for more as long as she stays there.
    I planned a trip to the ranch for several months to “take care of some unfinished business” and I decided to make an appointment with Amy based on what I what had heard online. Though I admit, the temptation while waiting at the bar was tough (just seeing a woman a beautiful as Karen is PROOF there must be a superior being…OMG I saw her right out of the shower and I can tell you all, she is a pure beauty…already thinking about my next visit…) All I can say is Amy is a total sweetheart and if you make it to the ranch you will not regret choosing her.. She is totally HOT too…though I’m not a breast man, I have to admit they are beautiful…but wow, she has amazing legs…oh, and what a butt…and…if you start licking her leg and work all the way up…you will not be disappointed….
    Based on what I have read here on the board, there are a lot of great bunnies, but if you are a virgin, I am convinced there is NO ONE who will take better care of you than Amy… I was lucky enough to spend a few hours with her and she was amazing. It wasn’t about the money…it wasn’t even about the sex… I am a total cynic…but for 2+ hours I honestly believe that in HER mind Amy was my girlfriend…and all she wanted to do was please me…
    If you are a virgin I would recommend you let her know… She had no problem “taking me by the hand” and leading me through everything. After the relatively painless negotiations were over she immediately went to work at showing me the time of my life. I can’t even describe the feeling as she undid my pants and took me in her mouth (and although I was a virgin it was not my first BJ)… Then she layed me back on the bed and…well, lets just say I’m not a virgin anymore…
    The best part of it all though was tasting her sweet juices…especially playing doctor as she was spread open in the gyno stirrups… OMG… Just thinking about that is getting me all excited….wow…I have to get out there again…and maybe try out that doggie bench this time too…
    Anyway, for anyone thinking about it Amy is THE BEST… I have to admit part of the reason I’m writing about it here is so I can relive that moment in my mind… She will always have a special place in my heart…and uhhh, well, other places too
    Thanks Amy… I should have PM’ed you to let you know how much it meant to me…but…well, obviously if I was good at this sort of thing I probably wouldn’t have still been a virgin…hahahaha…
    Anyway, Luv ya… You da best…
    I had been daydreaming of Amy since I read about her in the New Yorker magazine several years ago, and, more recently, since I saw her on “Cathouse” on HBO. From what I could tell in print and on TV, she was darn near my ideal image of the ultimate, sublime beauty and a powerful sex symbol like no other, all rolled into one. In person, she did not disappoint.
    I will forever remember our two hours for the amazing sex and for her charming, outgoing and playful personality. Over the years, some of the women I have been with satisfied me here and there in various ways I liked, but never did one woman satisfy me in ALL the ways I like at once, the way Amy did.
    Before Amy, I had spent time with prostitutes now and then, but never anyone remotely matching her! Not only did she make me feel completely comfortable during the negotiation, she was patient, open-minded and truly accommodating when I expressed my needs and desires. When the time came for the act, she pretty much made all my sexual and romantic dreams come true.
    I was blown away when I left and still am! I’m saving $$ for and looking forward to my next visit. Thank you, Amy!
    6. I just want to write a great, big thank you to Air Force Amy for giving me the most memorable four days of my life. They could do a reality show about you. It would be more interesting than most of the ones on TV now. First I want to thank you for letting me have the experience of being allowed to tag along when you made those personal appearances and see you in action. It was truly amazing. Also thank you for being such a perfect companion while we were siteseeing. That was so much fun with you. Also thank you for the etiquette lession. I can always use more of that. You are a classy lady. And thank you for picking the play “The Lion King” for my first broadway play and share that with me. It was great, and so are you. And of course, Thank you for the great sex. There is a time and a place for everything and you know exactly when and where it is….It was just a terrific time. Thank you.
    7. Air Force Amy and I had our fifth 1.5 hour GFE (Girl Fiend Experience) party in late September. We have truly become special friends and lovers. Amy cares and goes the extra mile to please. Amy always shows her softer side to me, but she will provide you with whatever you want to experience.
    Amy is a great teacher. Although we have had five parties, she always has several suggestions for new, fun, pleasurable and sensual activities.
    Amy is able and wants to achieve satisfaction multiple times during a party. She therefore works energetically to ensure that happens for both parties as many times as possible. She also provides feedback so as to increase the excitement and effectiveness of her partner. Amy is quite vocal. The smile on her face and the overall look of contentment cannot be mistaken. And then, Amy is ready to go again and again.
    Make an appointment and have your own party with Air Force Amy. Amy is a must see / first see at the MLBR. Everything that you experience and learn can then be applied to your subsequent parties and with your significant other at home.
    Party with Miss Air Force Amy to have your best sex ever.

8. I decided to spend my 40th Birthday at MBR and set up my appointment with Air Force Amy a while back after having had so much fun with her the last time I was there.
    I arrived a little early and they were just finishing up the BBQ, that you probably read about in Pogus’ post. Really cool guy to meet in person after chatting with him several times over past several months in the chat room, and the food was great.
    Then we went back to Amy’s room, where the only question was who was going to be the second girl to join us, and Amy suggested Bunny Love, and that sounded like fun to me too In total I spent 5 hours with Amy, and Bunners hopped in for the last half of my time there.
    I thought my time with Air Force Amy was mind blowing before, but that last visit was just a teasing taste compared with the pleasure of spending time with her on Monday. I guess her liscence plate says it best TH4CE, “The Force” for those of you like me who didn’t recognize it right away. She’s definitely an unstoppable force of fun and pleasure, and I doubt we would have noticed if a disaster struck outside the room.
    Once Bunny Love arrived, things just got even better, and it was definitely Heaven on Earth with both Amy and Bunners. These beautiful ladies are beyond amazing and have a rare chemsitry together that was my privelege to enjoy with them. At first I just felt a tiny bit guilty that I didn’t have 4 arms to pay full attention to both at the same time, but there was too much fun and enjoyment to be had.
    Just as much fun as the physcial pleasure with these ladies, was also the time that we took breaks to rest and just chat. You’ll find both of them are very nice with a good sense of humor, and each of them definitely had me laughing just about life in general and things going on. Amy has those warm brown eyes you just get lost in and Bunner’s blue eyes are easy to feel like you’re floating among the blue sky. I’m not sure which is more like a cat, which I get the impression when either one gets that mischievious glint in their eyes and know something is about to happen.
    I don’t drink alcohol and they did tease me at the end of the evening about whether I should stay the night or if able to drive after drinking so much water, ( I lost count on how many bottles of water I drank just trying to stay hydrated from our activities ) I slept extremely soundly and happily that night.
    I will never forget this visit, and I still sometimes get that idiot school boy smile just thinking about it even now. My only regret is I couldn’t bring them home with me.
    9. My username has been changed to protect the innocent (ha!), but I just arrived back at my hotel not 10 minutes ago from spending time earlier this evening with Amy. She is great! If you want a woman with incredible energy, a funloving spirit, and who is very accepting, Amy is the one!
    I brought what I thought was a lot of money for me, and although it wasn’t a lot in Ranch terms, Amy was more than willing to fashion a party that fit my budget.
    Anyway, go ready to be dazzled by Amy’s famous upside down . . ., well, you’ll have to ask her yourself, but rest assured, she will make sure you are satisfied, and she is extremely open minded.
    Thanks, Amy, for making me feel comfortable, and for an “uplifting” experience. Can you wait another 7 days? Ha Ha. Inside joke.
    I am already saving more money for next year’s trip.
    “Sean”
    10. Air Force Amy was an amazing experiences. I met Amy Thursday afternoon. My first thoughts of her was WOW. She was very beautiful, fun, sweet figurative and literally. She knew how to make a man feel great. She had a perfect body. Great tits nice ass. She make my vacation ten times better.
    My only regret is that I did not visit the Bunny Ranch sooner
    11. Air Force Amy and I had our third 1.5 hour GFE party in early June on the date that Amy was announced as Bunny of the Month for May. I am happy to say that I contributed to her selection based on our party in May.
    Amy and I met in the parlor of the MLBR. She suggested that we could have a good team experience during a party. That was the best suggestion that I have ever received. Our levels of intimacy, pleasure and fun have increased during each successive party.
    Air Force Amy is truly a living legend. She is also a beautiful woman and a warm and fun person. You will probably have your best sex ever during a party with Amy. I did.
    You just cannot go wrong by having a party and then another party and then another party with Air Force Amy.
    BTW. Ask Amy about her new ride. What a set of wheels! Maybe you will get to drive the vehicle as I did.

13. This was soo Whoa i hAd to do it in two parts:
    ..So peep game.. this is my first time goin to the ranch. And after lots of lookin around Amy seemed to be the perfect choice.. and let me tell you Boi.. i am SO GLAD That i got to hang with AMY. I flew in from Cali into Reno and it was a quick smooth flight Amy hooked up a COMP. pick up from the airport i was at the rancg quick. I walked up some dude buzzd me in and as soon as i step inside.. i was like WHOA.. Amy was standin there lookin oh So Good. She greeted me real nice took me by the hand an showed me around.
    To be honest i didnt even see much i couldnt take my Eyes off that ass. haha.. it was like a Bobby Valentino song ” Dont turn around!” So we got to her bedroom and it was soo warm n filled with awsome vibes. The party pricin was quick n fair. it went alot better than i thought it would.
    She was so friendly (im 25) so it was like i was hangen with one of my girl friends you know. She wnt to go the party paid for an i was hangn in her room. She comes back with some Souther Comfer cus thats my drink ..gives me this awsome hug that jus takes me away u knw. So we strip down wash up and as were washin up she glances over at me an my dick and was like “OH MAN .. I DIDNT WANNA HAVE YOU FUCK ME IN THE ASS TODAY BUT UR COCK IS AMAZING” at that very momment im jus thinkin ” GOOD GOD with a side of HAVE MERCY !!”
    So she walks me over to her bed an says stay right there.. (see i wanted to go in to the ranch an get workd i date girls that are pretty young so i wanted some rough freak nasty sex)..so i stand there at the cornor of the bed and she lays down on her back and.. gives me the most amazing head ever! we then jump around and fuck in your basic positions and then it got twisted whn she pulled me out and threw both her legs up on my shoulders and had me grindin with her doin anal n it was amazing !! blew my mind !!! …we fucked standing up..layin down shit almost upside down.. she got on top an handeld the hell out of me. i have never been so beat up n loved it !!… she was scream n i was lovin every min of Part II… afterwards she gave me the best hand job ive ever had…i couldnt hold back anymore an i blew my first load.
    ..we washed up an we turnd the hot tub on an while it warmd up AMY gave me an awsome massage i was so relaxd..then we jus layd there in each others arms and talkd..and im tellin you..i felt like i was layin there with one of my home girls.. AMY is down to earth an cool as shit.. so hoped up out of bed n jump in the tub n talkd for awhile an flirted.. through out my time with her told me that i was the finest muther F*cker shez ever had..even if it was flirtin i dont care haha cuz that shit was real haha ..so she told me alot about herself and we got up out an did the dirty one more time and she orgasmd whn we doggyd..and we were doin it all up all over again an this time it was crazy fast n raw..and haha it was kind of funny cuz we both jus colapsed an layed in each others arms cuz of the intensity !!!! the party came to an end an she didnt even rush we took it slow gave me an awsome kiss great big hug walked me out..gave me a great big HUG again (im telin u AMY is like that girl you loved in school) she treats u down to earth. She told me to hit her up anytime i want..and that whn she came out to Los Angeles..that she was gonna hit me up !! i was like DAMN MA ! haha an gave her another hug an left.
    ..i will forever remember this momment not of the ranch but for the experiance alone… Amy worked my ass so hard.. i knocked out on the plane back to Cali !! haha
    Thanx for an amazing Time Amy..yOU Are Forver My Home Girl .
    Ps (while u kept tellin me how amazing my cock was an how fine i am.. i jus wanted to let you know that your shits the BOMB.. !.. body was bangen.. hair was whoa.. great eyes.. basiscaly GIRL YOU WERE OFF THE CHIN-CHAIN !!!!!!!! )
    =0)
    14. It’s been a month since my wonderful visit (the first of many, I hope) with Air Force Amy at the Bunny Ranch, and I am still basking the glow of the sensual TLC and unihibited pleasure she shared with me. I had been daydreaming of Amy since I read about her in the New Yorker maagzine several years ago, and, more recently, since I saw her on “Cathouse” on HBO. From what I could tell in print and on TV, she was darn near my ideal image of the ultimate, sublime beauty and a powerful sex symbol like no other, all rolled into one. In person, she did not disappoint. I will forever remember our two hours for the amazing sex and for her charming, outgoing and playful personality. Over the years, some of the women I have been with satisfied me here and there in various ways I liked, but never did one woman satisfy me in ALL the ways I like at once, the way Amy did. Before Amy, I had spent time with prostitutes now and then, but never anyone remotely matching her! Not only did she make me feel completely comfortable during the negotiation, she was patient, open-minded and truly accomodating when I expressed my needs and desires. When the time came for the act, she pretty much made all my sexual and romantic dreams come true. I was blown away when I left and still am! I’m saving $$ for and looking forward to my next visit. Thank you, Amy!
    Never has there been a woman so incredibly sexually gifted. Your pleasure is her pleasure. She’ll do everything you want, as often as you want, until you can’t do it anymore! The greatest, tightest mouth. The hottest pussy ever, the best cock rider in the world. To quote Dennis in the Cathouse Series, “If you’re gonna party with Amy, you better have your A game on!” Amy baby, I cant wait to munch you to extacy again. I will eat you til you pass out, wake you and do it again!! Much love and lust always!
    So I was up north on some business. I sent Denni Hof an email to say I would be around. He said stop by so I did. I rand the buzzer and was let in and the was the usual line up. I opted for the bar. A hot lady was there, it was Air Force Amy. I told her why I was there. She offered a tour anyway so we went. We then stopped at her room. We negotiated a party for later. We then returned to the bar and she introduced me to Dennis. Now I’m no high roller or anyone special but he still took time from a project to buy me a drink and a tee shirt and chat a bit. He didn’t have to do that but he did. He went out of his way to be friendly to a regualr guy. That’s cool. He did the same when I went back later after my party with Amy. I’m just a regualr joe and yet Dennis made the effort. That’s good stuff in my book.
    So later on that evening I went back to BR for my party with Amy. I didn’t think I could afford an Amy party but she worked with me and it wasn’t a 15 minute quicky either. What it was was hot hot hot. Amy can make even us little geeky guys feel like Peter North (even if we are a few inches shorter). And even though her photos are hot she’s hotter in person. Calls for a repeat next time I can find an excuse to go north.
    So anyway, to Amy and Dennis thanks for a great time.
    A few weeks ago I set up an appointment with Air Force Amy aka AFA. I thought this is a lady that I would like to experience before she decides to retire (not that she mentioned anything to me – since my luck had run out with another lady and I thought that now was as good a time). What a sensuous time I had.
    I arrived at the MLBR and learned my lesson from last time. It is quite dark inside compared to the outside and this time I did not run anyone over. I sat at the bar and had an opportunity to speak with a few of the ladies since I was a little early. Suzette came by and introduced herself as did the Big D. himself. I mentioned to Suzette the last time through the MLBR what my favorite scotch was – yep it was there waiting for me. I have written lately on the boards about customer service and this is what I am talking about. They remembered my likes and dislikes. Great time MLBR! But I digress.
    After sitting at the bar for a while, I finally asked if Amy was ready and Suzette went to retrieve her. AFA walked around the corner with hair seemingly spun of gold and a tight bodice the showed every one of her curves. Amy appears to have lost a few pounds from her pictures on her web site with Bamma.
    We adjourned to her room at the end of the hall. A well decorated room that is quite comfortable. Gentlemen, if you are not into S&M (which I am not but to each his own) do not look behind Amy’s door. It was very intimidating. Negotiations with Amy were the easiest I have ever had.
    After Amy left to book the party I started to look around her room and other than the back of her door, it was just as I had pictured it. Amy returned and she put on some music and did a wonder striptease – she did not think so, but I sure did. She then undressed me and we enjoyed each other for a long time. The past reviews of Amy are correct. She is an exciting lady with an appetite. Her experience while intimidating to a relative new comer is not daunting. She easily moves from one pleasure to the next. And, hold on for when it is her turn, YOU WILL KNOW IT.
    We cleaned up and I watched her dress. Every aspect of this lady is fluid and graceful. I received a sensuous kiss on the ear as we departed. Just then three ladies poked their head out of the door from across the hall way. One mentioned to Amy, “Good Time? I have not heard you that loud in a while.” I now know what the past reviewers of AFA meant. Amy entered the room across the hall to see what was going on. Three ladies were trying on …uh clothes… I do not think I would call them clothes. I had a nice 10 minute fashion show. Amy walked me back to the bar just as the buzzer rang. I mentioned that she could go if she wanted. Amy kindly sat with me at the bar for a while as I cooled down. Start to finish – A+ Time spent with Amy is Time Remembered.
    Having watched too many romance movies over the years, I have always had the belief that I would find my soul-mate, fall in love, and lose my virginity with my one true love. Unfortunately, I have had the misfortune of being overweight all my life, which has left me with low self-esteem and terrible shyness with women. I found myself still being a virgin at age 33 and with no sight of my soul-mate to be found anywhere. Fortunately, I have been able to lose 150 pounds over the last 2 years. Not only has this done wonders for my health, but for my self-esteem as well. Having an opportunity to visit Reno this past week on business, I decided to “take the bull by the horns” and give myself an early birthday present for my upcoming 34th birthday in December.
    I became instantly attracted to Air Force Amy when I saw her on the HBO Cathouse special of the Bunnyranch. Not only was she incredibly beautiful, but I loved her personality and how she really seemed to love what she is doing. So, a few e-mails and one very nervous phone call later, I had an appointment to see Amy this past Tuesday night. After my 4 hour drive to Reno, I shaved, showered and made myself presentable for my visit. The drive to the Bunnyranch went a bit quicker than I expected, and I arrived earlier than my appointment time. Things had gone so fast up until this point that I had no time to get nervous. As I sat in my car collecting my thoughts, I started to get nervous and question my decision to come. Fortunately, my pent-up virgin energy overtook my nerves, and before I knew it, I was at the Bunnyranch gate getting buzzed in.
    I nervously told the woman at the door that I had an appointment to see Air Force Amy, and was told I could wait at the bar. As I sat at the bar, my eyes wandered around the room checking out the many beautiful women. Dennis has created a great establishment. My eye wandering came to a complete halt the minute I saw Amy approaching in a stunning pink outfit. I must say, Amy is even more beautiful in person and my jaw must have dropped to the floor when I first saw her, because I was at a loss for words. After a warm hello hug, we talked for a while before we got our drinks and Amy took me for a tour of the facilities (featuring a very large trampoline used for segments of “The Man Show”!) Before long, we made the trip down to Amy’s room at the end of the hall. Knowing this was my first time, she had the room romantically lit in red to make things more relaxing. After negotiating a 1 1/2 hour party, Amy was off to book it.
    Since I was a novice, I knew Amy would have to take the lead to get things rolling, which she had no problem doing. Before I knew it, Amy had my complete attention while demonstrating her fantastic oral skills on me. My head started spinning when she seductively said, “I love to deep throat.”. I soon had to have her slow down as I knew I wouldn’t last long the first time. She climbed on top of me and rode me like a jockey until we both came. After cleaning me up, we layed and cuddled for a while as I caught my breath. Next, Amy helped me relax somemore by giving me a very sensual full body massage. She gave the best massage I have ever received and I was very relaxed in no time! Amy eagerly accepted my offer to return the favor, and I slowly massaged her wonderful tan and very smooth body from head to toe. I can still smell the wonderful oil we used. By now my imagination was starting to run wild as I began to focus on Amy’s world class ass, so I asked her to roll over. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as Amy lay on the bed in front of me with her legs spread open. I had to know how this incredible woman tasted, and was very happy when she gladly let me try oral on her. Amy is extremely orgasmic, and was quick to let me know when I was doing something right. Trying a few techniques I have seen in too many porno films, I had Amy moaning and bucking to another orgasm. After catching her breath, she called me a “natural” and asked where I learned to do that. My only reply was “I have watched a lot of Adult films!”. I am glad to know something good rubbed off on me from all that viewing! Amy returned the favor by performing oral on me again, which soon turned into an unbelievable sixty-nine. I could have stayed in that position forever, but after Amy came again, we tried a few other positions. After doing a reverse cowgirl position for a while, I asked Amy to turn back around so I could see her beautiful face. Soon, we were putting her bed springs to the test as Amy was bouncing on me as if she was on the giant trampoline outside. Then the dreaded “time to renegotiate” call came. Unfortunately I was at my spending limit, but Amy didn’t rush me whatsoever, as she finished me off with a fantastic hand-job that puts G.I. Joe’s Kung-Fu grip to shame. After cleaning up and getting dressed, we went back to the lounge and talked for a while as I cooled off. Later, I had to head back to my hotel, so Amy gave me a big hug and kiss goodbye, and I made the trip back to Reno with thoughts of my wonderful time running through my head.
    Air Force Amy was more than I could have ever imagined. I know she is more known for her wild side, but she has a very soft, gentle and romantic side as well. Not only did she make me feel very comfortable from the start, but she did wonders with my self-esteem and made me feel like a porn star. Although it was not cheap, I feel the time I spent with Amy was well worth it. Air Force Amy is a sexy, sweet and very orgasmic Angel. Thank you for teaching this grateful virgin so many things and for making my first time one that I will never forget. I have a giant grin on my face and plenty of vivid memories to hold me over as I collect my pennies for my next visit!
    18. Thursday night I’d won a free party at the MLBR, and made an appointment with Amy for the next morning. I got up, SSS, ate a lite breakfast, drove to the MLBR to party with her. She walked in the door, just after the bartender, who’s name I don’t know, (I’m sorry, she was very good to me), had given me a free OJ, having remembered what I was drinking the night before. Amy took me to her room, and I told her I’d like to extend the party I’d won, by adding some of my own money, she said great, and went to book it. After she came back, did the DC and wash, we got down to the wildest party I’ve ever had. This lady works at sex the way Mozart worked at music, she deserves to be a legend. We started out with oral and did just about every position I know, until we were in doggy position with my thumb up her ass, and I’m feeling my dick with my thumb, as I cum. After getting me, and herself off twice in about 30 minutes, she then declared, “I’ve wanted something up my ass all morning!”. At this point, I’m hanging limp, so she pulls out a glass dildo (9″) with a big mushroom head, and has me fuck her in the ass with it, while she’s using a vibrating wand on her clit, I’m squeezing her nipples and she’s jacking off my cock. In Amy’s case I understand why her room is at the end of the hall, when she cums, it sounds like someone’s being killed! Since no one came to check, they must be used to it. This lady is a true courtesan, each time I came, she insisted it was her job to remove the condom and wash me. Looking down at her kneeling in front me, made me me feel like I was on top of the world. We cuddled and had some great conversation, until the squawk box announced “time to rebook”. Then she teased them, by acting like she couldn’t understand them, ’til they gave up. I took a shower, she thanked me for extending the party, and even told me I was “well hung” (I have it in writing, on an autographed picture, guys!). I found Amy to be a sweet, down to earth lady, who has no sexual limits that I could find. Her rates are well above the norm, for me, but she’s more than worth it. Thank you Air Force Amy, Dennis Hof, Madam Suzette, the bartender, and all the folks at the Bunny Ranch!
    19. First of all let me just say, WOW, what a lineup at the Bunny Ranch. I walked in today at about 3pm and was greeted by no less than 20 beautiful women. As my eyes adjusted, I was in shock. I went in hoping to see Air Force Amy, and luckily, she was in the lineup.
    Amy is extremely attractive, with beautiful breasts, nice lips, and soft skin. She looked incredible. She was a little shorter than I had envisioned her from the HBO show, and also from looking at photos of her on the web. That’s not a complaint just an observation. She is built for sin, in the best sense of the word.
    One side note, as soon as I am able, I will be returning to the Bunny Ranch, and talking to Tabitha, she looked amazing as well, she almost swayed me from Amy, but not this time.
    Once in Amy’s room, the dreaded negotiations were over before I could swallow. Save your penny’s boys, but she is extremely accommodating regarding price. I just had enough for a short session (YMMV) with Amy, and she is worth every cent, and more.
    She popped in a porno of Sunset Thomas, and went to pay the cashier while I undressed. Once she returned, she was all over me. Without going into too much detail, she is methodical when it comes to sex. I can only describe it as animalistic, and raw. I literally had to peal myself off the sheet of the bed once we were finished. I could feel the springs of the mattress digging into my skin she rode me so hard. Wow. After we both popped, she got up and did an air guitar impression, at the foot of the bed, and said “That was great, now I am ready for tonight” I felt like a steamroller had flattened me. I had a wonderful time. I can only imagine what a long session would do to someone in poor health.
    I gingerly put my clothes back on and walked out to my car to try and recuperate. Needless to say thanks again to those who have done such a good job of reviewing these ladies. I am very grateful. I hope you all have the opportunity to meet Amy at some point. She is truly amazing. After I see Tabitha, I know I will be going for round two with Amy.
    I felt like a steamroller had flattened me. I had a wonderful time. I canonly imagine what a long session would do tosomeone in poor health.
    When I met Amy I had undiagnosed hypothyroidism. As a result of “a long session” with the insatiable Ms. AFA I was off to the docs to get my TSH back down to normal. Running on practically no testosterone AFA (and Heidi) kept me hard (85%) for 2.5 hours the night I met AFA but when I arranged for an even longer chunk of time several months later I found I had insufficient body chemistry to chew all that I had bit off.
    Since getting this problem addressed, my last 2.5 hours with AFA (and Karla) wasn’t enough time as far as I’m concerned, and we weren’t playing chess.
    She is truly amazing.
    Indeed. Great review.

21. Oh my God,
    And I mean that.
    When I called to make an appointment with this lady she promissed me that i would have the time of my life. Finally the day arrived and I arrived to the ranch. Amy was not arround, The bar tender was nice enough to serve me beer on the house till Amy showed up. All the women walking around me was getting me real excited. However less than 1/2 an hour, this gorgeous knockout, hot, adorable, beautiful, smashing, outrageous blonde walks through the door like she owns the place. The bar tender informs me that the women who had just walked in was Amy. I will not kid you guys, my jaw hit the ground, my heartbeat was fater than a race car and my blood preasure shot staright up. I told myself at that point I was the luckiest guy alive. All this for a piece of ass. But guys this wasn’t any kind of ass, this was the fillet mignon tenderest thing around. She came over gave me a kiss on the cheek and asked me to follow her to her room. I walked in her room and she had a killer picture of her on the fire place. I wanted that picture. So like any man would do asked if i could have it. SHe took out a pen and autographed it for me. After all the gifts were exchanged, she undressed herself got me another beer and basically offered herself to me. I did not know if I wanted to kiss her luscious breasts or eat her sweet pussy. so like a little kid in a candy store I enjoyed myself everyway I could. First by kissing her lusious lips then her breasts and then ate at the Y. I was still enjoying my meal when suddenly there was a knock at the door. I was pissed off thinking My time was up, but to my surprise, A beautiful girl by the name of Heidi with dig knockers walked in. She told me she wanted to play with us. Oh boy first double experience. I was happy but also sad at the same time. I wanted tio enjoy my goddess without any interruption. But it ended up being fun. I enjoyed myself,with both ladies. I then asked if i could take pictures and they both were very open minded. I ended up taking over 50 pictures which keeps me going on a regular basis. After the session was over I watched her take a shower and then I took a shower and then both ladies took me on a tour of the facility, where I ended up getting more than I bargained for. Both ladies were great but Amy is my Angel, and I truly, truly, truly enjoyed myself. I would defenately do it again and again and again. Thnak you ladies specially Amy
    22. The moonlight bunny ranch is an excellent place to full fill your fantasy or just get laid. In a recent trip I partied with Air force Amy, I had no idea who she was until a few days later searching the web I discovered all of her reviews and found them to be very accurate. Air force is a stiking blonde with a fit body, she posses a world class mouth for giving head which she takes her time and really gives you a pleasurable expierence verses some of the suck it till its hard and jump on it girls. She has a soft feel to her body with a tight bald pussy which she will invite you to feel to show you how wet it has gotten. The sex was incredible, she is not faking her pleasure, I told her my ego does not need the harry met sally show, she assured me that it was real. Before negotiations and after Amy makes you feel very comfortable like your about to fuck your friend.
    Amy first caught my attention on the HBO special. While all of the ladies at the Ranch were hot Amy had a special charm that really seperated her from the crowd. I decide then and there that I had to make a special trip out west to party with Amy.
    After arrving at the Ranch Amy gave me a very intersting tour of the place. The Ranch has really become a all-purpose sexual resort. My favorite stop on the tour was the last stop, Amy’s room. Amy and I quickly negoiated a party and got down to the business at hand.
    Our party started with Amy stripping for me which quickly brought my cock to full atention. Amy has a body type that fufills all of my fantasies. I like large breasts but not too large. Amy has lovely breasts with nipples that stayed erect thorughout the entire party. Amy has a world-class pussy with the most amazing pussy lips and clit that are some of the largest I have ever seen on a women of Amy’s petite size. Amy’s ass is rock hard and very sexy. Of all the great and sexy features about Amy by far the best is her eyes. She has these smoky eyes that seem to always have a devilish gleem in them. Amy’s eyes just make you want to melt.
    I had told Amy that my favorite thing was to watch women masterbate so Amy made that the centerpiece of our party. Amy began by aggressively stroking her clit with one hand while stroking my cock with her other free hand. As much as I enjoyed the attention on my cock I told Amy her needs came first and so Amy quickly went to retrieve a 12″+ dildo that was quite wide. I am only have an average sized cock of about 6″ with normal width so the dildo was much more suited to service Amy’s immediate needs. Amy now focused on rubbing her clit while I focused on working the dildo into her world-class pussy fast, hard and deep. I had to switch hands back and forth several times as I was servicing Amy because my hand was starting to cramp. After quite some time of much need attention to Amy’s pussy and clit I started to hear a low rumbling noise from Amy of repeated “oh’s” that gradually built up from a low rumble to near a scream level of intensity as Amy approached orgasim. At what seemed to be the peak of her orgasim Amy abruptly stopped and giggled. I had never seen a women react that way. It was quite charming.
    Amy decided that it was now time to shift the focus of attention to my cock and gave me a entusastic blowjob. Amy continued paying with her clit as she worked me towards ejaculation and made sure that she was postioned just right in the mirror so that I got a great view.
    Just as Amy was stripping the fully-loaded condom from my cock Deanna came into the room and announced that she needed an orgasim too. We quickly negoiated an extension to my party with Amy and started the Amy/Deanna show. As the lovely ladies were lubing up and arranging the various dildos and vibrators Amy commented that Deanna’s pussy looked awfully pink and she must have already masturbated that morning. Deanna smile and admitted to “priming the pump” already that morning. Deanna commented that a girl always needs one right after waking up in the morning.
    Well the Amy/Deanna show was awesome! The ladies used a massive double dildo with great expertiese and enthusaim. At first I helped position the double dildo and service them but it became readily apparent that I was only getting in the way of some serious dildo action so I sat back and mostly just watched. At one point I did try to pay some attention to each of the ladies breasts but I am not even sure they noticed me. Just prior to commencing the Amy/Deanna show as Deanna was retrieving her vibrator from her room Amy decided she need a little anal and serviced herself briefly with a lovely average sized vibrator while she was waiting for Deanna to return for the main show. The ladies ultimtely used the double dildo and thier vibrators in a missionary type pussy-to-pussy action, ass check-to-ass check action and finally reverse cowgirl action with Deanna on top. Amy really seemed to like the reverese cowgirl action because shortly after it began we started to hear that low rumble of “oh’s” from Amy that once again elevated this time to a definite scream level as Amy came once more. Again Amy abruptly stopped and giggled for a few seconds.
    Watching the Amy/Deanna show got my cock enlarged again and we finished the party with Amy and I screwing with her on top in a forward cowgirl postion so that I could play with those lovely breasts. Deanna gently played with her clit and watched us screw. I had already masterbated twice in the twelve hours before going to the Ranch in anticipation of my party with Amy and had come once already during the party so I was at less than full wood for my last time with Amy. This factor combined with Amy having been stretched out somewhat by the massive dildos servicing her for most of the party caused Amy to have to work harder then I would have expected to get me to come one last time. Amy is so good at her job though that she got to me to full wood and when I did finally come for the fourth time in about a fourteen hour period my whole body convulsed. It was an earth-shattering experience. Amy is one of a kind.
    Unfortunately I live on the other side of the country from the Ranch so I won’t be able to visit Amy as much as I would like but I have already decided on one thing I want in my next party with Amy. I want Deanna to party with us and put on strap-on with a large dildo to service Amy’s pussy while I give her a little anal. I hope we can make her giggle again.
    23. As a first time visitor to a brothel I was very nervous even trembling and to make matters worse they were filming for HBO in the main lobby so, I was escorted to the bar where they did the line up, it was very crowded and overwhelming. Amy looked me in the eye and I instantly felt at ease, she took my hand and we did the tour. Amy was very kind and explained everything in great detail. We agreed on a party and the fun began. She really seemed to enjoy herself which made it fun and satisfying for me. Amy is a beautiful woman who enjoys her craft. She is very good at conversation and very warm and caring.
    Thanks again Amy
    You’re the BEST!
    timmy
    24. Boy was I scared! Two friends and I drove in from Vegas with the intent to lose my cherry. I’m 20 and have lived overseas most of my life and have not had any sexual experiences. That changed with Air Force Amy.
    I had heard about Amy before hand (from the HBO special) and was hoping she would be available – She was!
    I told Amy this was my first time and we quickly and easily negotiated a two hour party (unlimed cums!)
    At first I thought I would cum as soon as I got my pants off, but to my surprise (and embarassment) I was not hard at first. Amy was sweet and gentle and said not to worry that I would get hard as I relaxed. We took a quick shower..I laid down on the bed and Amy came over with a big smile (and those big hooters!!) and in no time at all I was ready to go!
    Amy was exceptional. My two hours flew by and I came three times. Amy you are THE BEST EVER!!!!
    Thanks for making my first time so special.
    Love always,
    First Timer (from Nashville – remember me)
    25. After seeing Air Force Amy on “Insomniac,” I knew I would forever regret it if I did not make a trip to the Ranch and see if she was as fun as she projected on the screen. She is that, and more. It’s amazing to see her on the Bunny Ranch pictures, with that perfect smile (you always see her first in the group pictures), and that look that seems to reach out to grab you. When I showed up for my appointment, she did just that. I was on my cell phone as she came to the bar, and as I put it away (turning it off), she ran her hand up my inner thigh and asked if I was “ready to play.”
    It is hard to imagine spending a more energetic hour with a woman, and this one can handle just about as many orgasms as you can encourage out of on her – and it’s not that hard if you know how.
    Her room is one of the best at the Ranch: a window to open for a breeze when you need it, a large bath with a Jacuzzi and a separate shower. The bed is provocatively decorated, and she has some mirrors strategically placed for your viewing pleasure.
    This hour did not come cheap, and contrary to what you might believe from her web site, even an hour with her (with only modest restrictions) is over four figures, and the first figure is not a “1.” Well worth the one-of-a-kind experience with Amy. You just gotta do it! I just hope that my girlfriend and the hookers back in Canada don’t find out how much I paid.

2. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Re: ✿✿✿✿ AIR FORCE AMY ✿✿✿✿ MORE REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS ✿✿✿

✿✿✿✿ AIR FORCE AMY ✿✿✿✿ 43 MORE REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS ✿✿✿✿

26. A year ago I found myself a 20 year old virgin and at the front door to the Bunny Ranch. It was a Friday afternoon and not yet crowded. I did not know who Amy was, but there she was -beautiful with a smoking hot body and the brightest smile you have ever seen. We did the negotiation quickly and painlessly. I told Amy I was experienced, but she quickly realized I was a virgin. Amy could not have been more gentle or kind with me. At first I had trouble getting it up – Amy slowly and gently helped the process along (and it was HEAVEN!!) We then proceeded to have intercourse – I blew my load VERY quickly. Amy then took me (and joined me!) in the shower. We then had a drink and went back to her room for round two. This time we did it in a number of different positions and I have to say I had the time of my life.
    I just discovered this site and I want the world to know how beautiful, sexy and so so so worthwhile it is to spend some time with this wonderful woman who made me a man!!
    27. Hi I just spent four days at the moonlight bunny ranch. I was a virgin for way too long but Ms Air Force Amy was more than willing to help me with my problem. I first made a appointment online to be sure I met this amazing women, she is smoking hott. If anybody needs to see what she looks like well just check out the bunnyranch website. Well i entered the ranch and requested Amy and a few minutes later she was there. We went back to her room and I was a bit nervous but she was so nice that I forgot about it. I asked her numerous questions and she answered them with a smile. So we agreed on a party with Amy and Hedi 2 hott ladies and me sweet.. Next we got all the financial problems out of the way and the party was on. Both ladies were amazing Amy’s oral skills were my favorite but Hedi was great also. A little pussy licking some doggy style, missionary, and anal just some of the wonderful things these ladies were showing me. I had the best time for my first sexual experience both ladies were so nice and taught me all kinds of fun things. There was nothing awkward about it no huge train wreck these laides were amazing and sexy. They got me off once maybe twice it was kind of a blur so much fun it was hard to keep track of. I had two more parties with Amy and enjoyed every second of them. The last one was at 7:00 in the a.m. before my flight back home. She sent me on home with the biggest smile and can’t wait to get back to the bunnyranch again. Hopefully in two to three months. I will not discuss the money thing because everone is different this being stated I am not some huge muscle builder just your ordinary blue collar heavy set guy. I spent some cash and would do it again and again and again. She was quite reasonable with me and I had alot of fun over three Amy visits. I would recomend a party from both of these ladies alone or together, but i really liked Amy. Thanks again Amy and Hedi you ladies are the best.
    “You can’t judge a book by it’s cover”. “Still waters run deep”. These cliches may seem trite, but are none-the-less fitting when referring to the fabulous Air Force Amy at Dennis Hof’s “world famous” Moonlite Bunny Ranch. This woman took me by complete surprise, and I do mean “took me”. Amy and another girl, I believe Missy, lead me on a “magical mystery tour” that proved to be exciting, exilerating and enlightening.
    As indicated in her pictures at both NV Brothels and Bordello Confidential, Amy is a visually stunning woman. Amy’s about medium height, perhaps 5’5″ with a dynamite figure. Amy has enhanced breasts, which are not “too large”, but in my opinion, just right. Amy also has perhaps the nicest ass of any working girl currently in the business. She insisted I check it out. I ran my hands all over Amy’s smooth, perfectly shapped ass. Amy has the softest, smoothest skin on her ass of any woman I can remember being with.
    Without even a shadow of a doubt, with no reservations, no disclaimers, I’d describe Amy as being a very beautiful woman. To describe Air Force Amy as a blonde bombshell, would be an understatement. She is “The Bomb”. She definitely sets a standard for looking all-out sexy. I had heard Air Force Amy was good. I knew she was pretty. I just didn’t realize how good she was or how radiant she appears up close. Fortunately, I was about to get an opportunity to find out first hand.
    It took less than I expected to get the party rolling. Before I knew what was even really going on, a deal of sorts was consumated (it’s still a bit of a blur…). Amy retained Missy in the room with us. I didn’t mind, in fact one of my on-going fantasies is to have another beautiful woman in the room watching, while the two of us get it on. I’ve had threesomes with two girls before; I sensed this would be a bit different. Missy was to be more of a “voyer”, although her participation was at times quite apparent.
    Amy wasted little time “enlisting” my services. In fact she pressed me into service, that is, servicing her immediately. Amy was wearing a purple, lavender, metalic-like jumpsuit. She removed her bottoms, just her panties. She had me kneel on the floor. Amy spread her legs, exposing her gorgeous snatch, her beautiful gash. I positioned myself between her creamy thighs, which by the way are perfectly proportioned and got a closer look, enjoying the view.
    More about Amy…she’s got great legs and delicious looking feet and toes. As a self admitted leg man, Airforce Amy’s gams get my highest ranking, a complete seal of approval. Amy has the type of legs, a leg man, like myself would like to lick and kiss indefinitely from her toes to her thighs and everywhere in between. As a “legman”, I often notice women’s calves…they’re normally eye catching, especially when supported by high heels and covered in sheer stockings. Well, Amy has great calves, but her real “leg strength” is in her thighs. Amy has perhaps the best thighs in the business. They’re gorgeous.
    Well, not all women are created equal anatomically. Amy is a woman with a little something extra downstairs. Amy has a great looking pussy with lips that just seem to call out to you. Airforce Amy has a well defined pussy with very prominent lips and perhaps the largerst clitoris in the business.It measures at least two inches, likely 2 1/4 to 2 1/2 inches, when stimulated, in a state of increased arousal.
    As I briefly mentioned earlier, Amy, without hesitation, pressed me into service. It’s a good thing I’m off my diet and back to dining at the Y, as Amy pressed my head between her legs, between her lightly tanned thighs. My mouth and tongue were instantly drawn to her alluring, irresistable pussy. I kissed and licked her generously sized clitoris, sometimes completely sucking on it. Amy has an extremely tasty pussy.
    During the initial stages of my encounter with Amy, Missy fondled my cock, balls and ass. I found it a bit distracting, yet exciting. I focused my attention mainly on Amy, as her pussy had my undivided attention, yet I found Missy’s presence an extreme turn-on. I especially liked the way Missy expressed herself. She talked “dirty” in a very erotic way and was an excellent compliment to our party. It’s an ongoing fantasy of mine to have another girl in the room watching, while I get it on with the other girl. Missy seemed enthusiastic and genuinely excited, and very verbal, which made her presence all the more welcome.
    As I continued tonguing Amy’s hot snatch I noticed an iteresting phenomena developing. Amy was becoming wet, almost dripping wet. I worked my way from the top to bottom of her vaginial slit, occasionally, even frequently pentrating her crack with my tongue, enabling me to taste her plentiful, free flowing juices. During my DATY experience, Amy chatted a bit; sexy talk. Her cute, adorable voice made the experience even more enjoyable, and her more desireable.
    At one point I think Amy might have even cum…it wouldn’t surprise me…stranger things have happened…and, Air Force Amy is one girl that appears to enjoy having her pussy kissed and licked, and her clitoris sucked, tongued and rubbed. I enjoyed it. I especially enjoyed running my tongue up and down her soaking wet crack, lapping at her juicy overflow. She tasted great and was quite, fulfilling.
    At one point in the party, Amy paused and asked me to rim her asshole. She put her wonderful butt right in my face and pressed her checks and the crack of her ass, right in my face. It was quite a view. I kissed her cheeks. She again backed her ass right back into my face. She said to tounge her asshole. Missy chimed in, encouraging some rimming action.
    At this point my nose was almost in her asshole, and the temptation was mounting. Her tight little hole was hot, smelled great, and was inviting…It’s a good thing I pulled away when I did or else I would have found myself probing her asshole with my tongue. Typically I’m not into that activity but Amy’s no ordinary girl and she’s got a very sweet smelling ass. I was seriously tempted. It probably would have been quite tasty.
    Amy also offered anal sex during our party. She suggested, even instisted that I fuck her in the ass. I politely declined, because I had just had a previous party at the Kit Kat, about 40 minutes or so ago. I knew that to penetrate her hot tight asshole, I’d need full erection capacity. After my Kit Kat party, I was back to about 80-85% capacity, which might have been enough, but I would have wanted to give her my best; at least 90%+. If I ever do fuck Amy in the ass, I’d like to make sure I have more than enough lead in my pencil, as she deserves some real hardwood in her tight cornhole.
    I hadn’t even planned on a party with Amy; it just sort of happened. If I’d known I was going to have the opportunity, I would have “saved it up” for her. I had no idea, Amy was going to be so sweet, so willing, so generous, and so accomodating. I’m usually not into anal, but I wouldn’t mind one bit, burying my cock up to my balls in Amy’s ass, pounding away, harder and harder, eventually blowing a load in her tight little hole. She gave me something more to fantasize about. Air Force Amy is a sexual dynamo; a sexual force. She really surprised me.
    THANKS AIR FORCE AMY & Missy!!! XOXOX
    -Mike
    settling and relaxing at the Pinyon Resort in east Carson City for the day Tuesday, today I just drove my rental car out to the Bunnyranch to once again, do the deed with the lovely and charming Air Force Amy. I just came from there and now I am at the Carson City library, as we speak to do this report.
    Last year in my initial report, I made reference to shooting my load up in to the air and if not for wearing my glasses it would have landed in my eyes. That is when I coined my phrase, “Old Faithful”. This time we negotiated for a lower rate and less time, because all I wanted was missionary intercourse, but of course with Amy, you always end up getting more than what you initially ask for. It started out as the standard half and half, but with her high spirit and seemingly limitless energy and fun loving nature, it turned into a rather noisy and jolly 45 minutes and after the lovemaking with each of us changing positions, from top to bottom, she insisted on massaging my dick, once again rather vigorously and not that the missionary intercourse wasn’t a joy ride through heaven, but as she kept massaging the trick’s dick it was so overwhelming that I almost lost my mind. Well on second thought, I never had one to lose in the first place, LOL. OK all you flamers and trolls I said it so you wouldn’t have to, so don’t bother to respond. But seriously, I don’t know if the the laughter or the arousal was more overwhelming, but either way it left me laughing and smiling once again. This time it apparently hit the ceiling according to her, but I didn’t notice because I was in the throes of orgasm and outrageous laughter. Yup folks she is that good.
    5 foot 5 inches, killer body and a smile bright enough to overpower Las Vegas ten fold at night and a smile large enough to dwarf Hoover Dam. Folks I’m sorry for rambling but I haven’t touched down yet. Let me know when it is time for the extra point convert or the two pointer. Another sign that it is football season.
    30. Forget everything you’ve heard about Air Force Amy, I’m sure it’s all a bunny ranch propaganda campaign to make her out as some super slut for promotional purposes. This woman is sensitive-she kisses and caresses. She listens and laughs. She is sympathetic and articulate. She is simply the sweetest woman I’ve ever had the pleasure of partying with!
    31. Although I had to extend my trip to Reno an extra day from two to three, I finally got to meet the legend herself! I have been wanting to meet her for a few years now. Called up, found out she was finally available, and got myself down to the Wildhorse. She met me at the bar with a big hug and she took me on a tour. Then we wound up in the negotiation room. She is very persuasive! Wound up spending quite a bit more than I had planned, but hey, it was my birthday! We went to the Presidential Suite, had a nice time in the jacuzzi, and things just got crazier from there! She is a wild one! I was so overwhelmed that when our hour was up I wasn’t able to finish. The horror! I started to freak out a bit, but Amy was very reassuring and gave me a deal on another 45 min. Let me just say it was the most intense sexual experience I have ever had! I finally managed to get off right before the call came again. Amy is expensive, but she DEFINITELY gives you your moneys worth. Like she says, “You better eat your Wheaties!” You might want to down a Monster energy drink while you’re at it. Talk about a workout! Yeah, I’ll be paying this off for a while, but what a birthday party! She’ll be retiring soon, so I’m glad I was able to experience her before she hangs it up for good.
    Lovegun1
    I like to do things with my lady (bunny). Others might prefer to do things to their bunny or have their bunny do things to them. Amy has the knowledge, skills and experience to satisfy any desire.
    There were a series of minor earthquakes in the Reno area before my arrival and during my stay. During our party, the earth also moved in Carson City multiple times for Amy (she suggested that two were at least 7.0 on the Richter scale). We established a new record as a team. I look forward with great anticipation to our third party and once again exceeding the record.
    When finished, we cuddled and sang “You Light Up My Life” to each other. Following successive showers, I watched Amy try on several outfits while dressing. We had a tour of the ranch out buildings and something to eat (no not Amy, food) in the kitchen. We returned to the parlor and then went outside where we talked and held hands before a goodbye hug and kiss.
    Dennis once said during the HBO show that “if you are going to party with Air Force Amy that you had better be on top of your game.” Amy will ensure that you are quickly “up” for your game and that no matter the chosen positions, top and / or bottom, you will have a career game. I have now had two career games in a row and I bet you will have one also when you party with Amy.
    If you are going to party with the NFL (nice feminine ladies) at the Moonlite Bunny Ranch, Air Force Amy should be your first selection as a teammate in the first round of your NFL draft.
    Air Force Amy and I had our fifth 1.5 hour GFE (Girl Fiend Experience) party in late September. We have truly become special friends and lovers. Amy cares and goes the extra mile to please. Amy always shows her softer side to me, but she will provide you with whatever you want to experience.
    Amy is a great teacher. Although we have had five parties, she always has several suggestions for new, fun, pleasurable and sensual activities.
    Amy is able and wants to achieve satisfaction multiple times during a party. She therefore works energetically to ensure that happens for both parties as many times as possible. She also provides feedback so as to increase the excitement and effectiveness of her partner. Amy is quite vocal. The smile on her face and the overall look of contentment cannot be mistaken. And then, Amy is ready to go again and again.
    Make an appointment and have your own party with Air Force Amy. Amy is a must see / first see at the MLBR. Everything that you experience and learn can then be applied to your subsequent parties and with your significant other at home.
    Party with Miss Air Force Amy to have your best sex ever.
    33. Last Saturday night I had the distinct pleasure of sharing a night with the BEAUTIFUL and SEXY Air Force Amy. She is the most amazing woman that I have ever known, and her attention to detail is second to none. I let her know beforehand that I was not very sexually experienced and she taught me everything a man needs to know about how to please a woman in the span of a few hours. She is sooo sweet and tender that I just melted with her every soft touch and passionate little kiss. I had the BEST!!! night of my life and I cannot wait for the opportunity to spend another night with her. She is totally worth every penny I spent and then some. Thank you again Air Force Amy and I am sure that we will be meeting again real soon.
    All my love,
    Tom
    34. It was Thursday and I was walking into a brothel for the first time in my life and told the person at the door that I had an appointment with Air Force Amy and she heard me from where they were having the weekly Tea Party. She got up, walked over to me with a smile and gave me a welcoming hug.
    Amy could tell I was nervous as hell, which I was. We walked over and sat at the bar for a few minutes, and we chatted for a few minutes before showing me around. I was trying to look over her amazing body, but kept returning my gaze to her warm smile which was also reflected in her pretty eyes.
    After getting to her room and finished negoiations, it seemed already more comfortable just to be around her. We deicded to start off slow with relaxxing mutual messages. I was very relaxxed by the time, I started to explore her wonderful form giving her a full massage all the while we chatted, joked and laughed while getting to know eachother during this time.
    We had some great sex, and then took and interlude soaking in a whirlpool bath again laughing and talking. I really enjoyed getting to know her as a nice person who was fun to be around.
    When we got back in the bed, I was still thinking how good it was the before we relaxxed in the water. However little did I know, that didn’t even compare to when we started again with a couple positions. At the end I literally had to hold onto her for some stabilty for a few minutes after some completely mind blowing sex that left me in a dazed state of euphoria.
    As we left her room, I really should have taken up her offer to sit around for a bit and chat with the girls, but my brain was sort of on autopilot still trying to recover and I don’t even know if I was being coherent while responding. I know it would have been safer, no accident, but I didn’t really come back to reality to pay full attention to my surroundings until I was half way back to Reno barely remembering how I got that far.
    The best way for me to describe Air Force Amy and my time with her? Holy freaking wow. Next time I’m around Reno I hope to spend at least several hours with her.
    We had three previous 1.5 hour GFE parties during which Amy had 20 orgasms. She said that she had masturbated before arriving for work and still experienced six orgasms during our first party by three different techniques with some assistance from me. She said that she was horny before our second party and experienced eight. She had six during our third party with one said to be “off the scale.”
    Amy continues to teach me how to pleasure a woman. Our most recent party was the best yet. Amy must have had several religious experiences because she kept crying out “Oh my God, Oh my God”. Her orgasms are a sight to behold. Her vocal expressions, body movements (everything quivers), satisfied looks of contentment and smile tell the story. She had so many orgasms by five different techniques (none using artificial means) during our fourth party that who needs to keep count.
    Amy rewards your efforts with ones of her own. She puts everything that she has into her parties to ensure that you will have the most fun, maximum pleasure, and the sexual experience of a lifetime.
    Don’t miss your opportunity to have parties with Air Force Amy – once – again – and again – etc. Book an appointment with Amy and experience up close and personal the star of the HBO TV show Cathouse and do with Amy “what HBO can’t show you”.
    Air Force Amy was given the title “Bunny of the Year 2007”. Her service to her country and mankind has been recognized and is greatly appreciated.
    If you like to see your lady satisfied during a party, Amy should be your lady. Amy achieved satisfaction multiple times during a 1.5 hour gfe party in March. A sight to behold. We really rocked the place.
    Amy will fulfill your wildest desires. If you want to fly first class, chose Air Force Amy.
    36. Hello everybody. I want to share with you another outdate I recently had with the one and only Air Force Amy. It was a wonderful fun filled experience with her. She was fantastic in every way and in everything we did.
    The date had a perfect beginning as we had sex almost immmediately. She was great, really, really great. Later we went out for a splendid romantic dinner. There is nothing more enchanting than a nice quiet restaurant with a beautiful woman and good food and good conversation. Amy is lovely, elegant, classy, and fun. She has the whole package all wrapped up in her sensous, sexy body with her pretty face and big, beautiful smile as the ribbon and the bow. All there just waiting to be unwrapped and enjoyed.
    We also had some regular date activities too and I can tell you that whether it is a romantic dinner, a concert, a show, a nightclub, or some gambling Air Force Amy is the perfect companion. Her mental and physical beauty and versatility is exciting, energizing, intoxicating, and exhilarating. She is dazzling, fun, stimulating, and captivating in everything she does. Her conversation and humor is insightful, delightful, and charming.
    Air Force Amy is truly a good hearted person, adorable in every way and full of fun and laughter.
    I like to have morning sex and Amy accomodated my wishes with energy, enthusiasm, and of course her incomparable sexual skills. But believe me when I say that she is just as terrific later in the day as well. One afternoon while we were laying by the pool we slipped into the cabana and enjoyed some unrestrained, wanton sex. The first time I ever did that! Amy was ingenious and incredible. It was one of those “WOW” experiences.
    I just put myself in her loving care and let her take me to heaven. She is an angel, she can take you there. She is the queen of sex and when I was with her she made me feel like I was a king. She’s got everything and she knows how and when to turn it on, and how and when to turn it up a notch or two. When she turns it up get ready for the thrill of your life. She showed me her compasisonate side too. When I needed an interlude she shared her talent for soft, gentle, sublime sex with me as well. It was so sweet. She is simply the best.
    Some of my friends back home have seen the show “Cathouse” on HBO. When I told them about my date with Air Force Amy they were all wishing they were me. Ha, ha, ha. What a lucky man. When I was with Amy I was the luckiest man on this planet.
    Someone like Air Force Amy doesn’t come around this world very often. She truly is one of a kind and you still have the opportunity to share in an experience with a genuine connoisseur of sex. If you have thought about what is would be like to fulfill a fantasy or make your friends jealous and wish they were you now is the time to get in touch with the living legend that is Air Force Amy.
    She was very accomodating to my schedule and I’m sure she will extend the same courtesy to you. Make your arrangements now and let her do her magic with you while you can. She might not be around forever.
    Air Force Amy is the experience of a lifetime and one that you will never forget.
    At the very least check out her website to see what you are missing. And have some fun…
    LeeatDee
    37. I want to thank Air Force Amy for another GFE with her. It just gets better every time. She is truly a very lovely woman. She is warm, affectionate, sensuous, intelligent, pleasingly proportioinate i.e., sexy curves, great legs, big breasts, pretty face, beautiful smile and has a delightful sense of humor.
    We met at the hotel bar and had some interesting, witty, and humorous conversation along with a couple of drinks. As the conversation became more fluid she leaned into me and I tenderly caressed her breast. That started our move to the room. As soon as we got there we began the pre-sex activities. As she disrobed I was enraptured by her beautiful, sexy body. She moved gracefully while I clumsily tossed my clothing aside. I kissed and sucked her breasts as we fondled each other on the couch. We moved to the floor with some couch cushions and pillows. She got down onto all fours and I licked her warm sweet pussy. The view was great of her pert round butt cheeks. I was looking and licking. She pushed her ass up and I sampled some of that sweetness too. Almost immediately we were in the bedroom where she asked me what I wanted to do next. I was almost unable to speak in the heat of the moment so we began in missionary and progressed to several other positions. Amy was so good, so smooth I just followed her lead. It was great sex in every position. She was amazing. The sex was fantastic. We cuddled for a while and then got up and got ready to go out to diner.
    I had chosen a fine dining establishment which had good ambience and cuisine. Our diner was almost a continuation of the lovemaking. She fed me some of her food and laughed when I tried to lick her fingers as she pulled her hand away. Both of us were laughing. She made dining a sensuous experience. Somehow we managed to finish our dinner. It was the best dining experience I have ever had. The food was great. The company was perfect. We returned to the hotel for some late night lovemaking. I slept like a contented little baby.
    The next morning we had some slow, gentle morning sex. A perfect way to start the day. Amy treated me so good, so sweet. We got dressed and went out for breakfast. We spent most of the afternoon site-seeing and shopping. Amy was a lot of fun to be with. Later we returned to the hotel, made love once more, watched a movie and fell asleep.
    We woke up late the next morning, had some sweet sex and the next thing I knew it was time to go. The travel arrangements were calling. She kissed me on the cheek as we said goodby. It was pure joy to spend that time with her. I was wonderstruck for days afterwards.
    I recommend you spend some time with Air Force Amy. You can see her pictures on the website but she is even more beautiful in person. She is a sweet heavenly angel with the softest skin imaginable. She has a warm loving personality with a delightful sense of humor and then there is her incredible sexual talent where sometimes a little devil sneaks out to play.
    Spending time with Air Force Amy is a truly unforgettable experience. You really should let her treat you to her wonderful charm and beautiful, sexy, talented body. She is the best. Make your appointment as soon as you can.
    LeeatD

38. I’m probably the luckiest man alive! I just spent three days at the Bunnyranch as Ms Air Force Amy’s VIP guest!

Right off the bat I felt extra special as Air Force Amy personally picked me up from the airport in her Mercedes Benz. She actually met me inside the airport and as I was coming down the escalator, there she was in slow motion. She looked so friggin hot with all that blonde hair and Hollywood smile beaming at me, my heart jumped and my jaw fell to the floor.

She rushed up to me and gave me the biggest hug and kiss as though we had known each other our entire lives. From then on she treated me like total royalty. Her car is totally hot and she made me feel real comfortable on the ride to the Bunnyranch.

The Bunnyranch was very busy as it was Madam Suzette’s Birthday party. But, every second of every day AFA paid 100% attention to me. Madam Suzette greeted me and was really glad to see me. Amy showed me all around the ranch. The Bunnyranch is actually a huge place with tons of buildings, hallways , rooms and all kinds of surprises and everything anyone could ever need. It is fully self sustainable and Amy let me take advantage of everything from VIP suites, free gourmet food, free drinks, free parlor time, free transportation, free sauna, hot tubs, steam room. I never felt like just another guy.

I met everyone at the ranch that weekend including Dennis Hof, Ron Jeremy, Caressa Kisses, Pantera, Sybil Stallone, Stacy Tyler, Chloe Collins, Bella Dawn, Ce Ce Cruz and so many other fin e ladies I feel bad I don’t remember all the names. I also met board members, Raz, isurfer, Rapid, Docrocker and they are all really cool guys too.

I’m super stoked Amy urged me to come this weekend for this party. I had the best time ever and now I instantly have a huge “family” at the Bunnyranch. I just love the Bunnyranch family and Air Force Amy is definitely A #1 head of the family.

I could go into detail about all our sexual encounters throughout the whole weekend but that would just take forever and I think everyone already knows that Air Force Amy owns all the gold in this category. Let’s just say there was never a dull moment and I felt real passion, caring and a genuine person behind the name “Air Force Amy”.

Amy had activities, events and shows all lined up for us and even though the weekend was jam packed with things to do, we had lots of down time to relax and unwind too.

Maybe the best part was when I called Air Force Amy to say my flight was cancelled and she hollered “Woo hoo! Snow day! I’ll be right there!” and she turned her car around and picked me back up from the airport and I got to spend another 24 hours with Air Force Amy free of charge!

Life just doesn’t get any better than this and now I’m hoping I never get deployed, but when I do, I know damn sure what I’m coming home too.

Thank you Air Force Amy and the whole Bunnyranch family. Dennis Hof is a genius, Madam Suzette is Queen and Air Force Amy reigns supreme!

lastkiss05

39 Great Partys With AFA 

i definitly reccomend partying with AFA.i was a virgin the 1st of 4 partys i did with her and i must say shes very good at relaxing you if your nervous and shes a great teacher.i loved her energy,personality,being around her.shes very good @ EVERYTHING.

40. ANOTHER SALUTE TO AIR FORCE AMY! 

Having read the previous reviews I am nearly at a loss to add more superlatives. She is truly a pro and the greatest woman I have met in six decades, two of which were spent on active duty with the U.S. Navy around the world. I had not previously realized AF Amy was attainable. A chance encounter with a nice local woman in town led to info that --- was the place to go. Boy did that woman do me a favor by pointing out the warm welcome, cleanliness of operation and beautiful intelligent women awaiting me.

In my view Air Force Amy deserves all the accolades she receives. She has worked very hard to be the best and is fantastic. I know of no kinder, warmer, patient, intuitive partner than she. She is truly beautiful inside and out.

As a previous review reported she is nearly a patron saint for sex.

She is superb at making you happy, feeling balanced and rejuvenated. She is everything I have been looking for!! She is fantastic in appearance and very friendly, a great conversationalist and she answers all questions with candor and tact! Very open minded with much TLC! You will not be disappointed when you are partying with Air Force Amy. For during that shining time you will be the center of the universe to her. She is a gifted pro and I salute her. After experiencing it for yourself I am confident you will agree she is worth whatever it costs you monetarily. I only wish I could have had her coach my ex-wife or ex-girlfriend before they became x’s as that may well have changed things.

Thanks AMY, with respect, gratitude and admiration, I will remember you always, Lucky Lenny

41. Worth Repeating!! 
5.0/5.0

I am back here and writing this great experience with amazing Air Force Amy. My wife and I are still impressed by her motivation, patience, what she taught us, making us feel naughty and feeling OK about it and OK about enjoying anything and everything we think of and wish for and how to communicate these things to each other without feeling weird or uncomfortable about it. Making us feel connected in sexual pleasure that has taken our sex life to an entirely new level that just keeps getting better. I still want to thank you Amy…This may sound really weird, but you are like the Saint of sex! THANK YOU THANK YOU….

For the couples out there, this is a one time chance with Air Force Amy, many things will come out positive after you both have learn and enjoy with her. She is the ultimate one that will make you feel like she is yours forever. Do not miss this chance like I already had the chance. It is lifetime experience for us, my wife and I never been thinking about “missing chances” as we already felt deserved!! She have the creativity as she made us to learn something anew!! We will LOVE to see you again and maybe learn some more!! You are the PRO!! Anyone who needs a PRO, she’s the kind of person you would seek for!!

42. AIR FORCE AMY: OUR COUPLE PARTY – OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!

Here is the first and lengthy “share an experience” my wife and I wrote together for Amy picking each others minds while reminding each other of all the activities that took place and we actually had so much fun going over all the things that took place, we were up until the very wee hours of the morning laughing, loving, sipping wine (two bottles ) writing, editing and rewriting and adding and recounting and this is what we came up with:

I have been married to my incredible, beautiful, sexy wife, Cindy, for almost ten years. We have always had a very happy, healthy and satisfying sex life. But we have often toyed with the idea of having a threesome with another lady. It was a fantasy we talked about often but we’ve heard the horror stories about threesomes gone wrong and didn’t want that to happen to us. One night I brought up the idea of visiting a brothel in order to live out our fantasy. I loved the idea; it made sense to do it the safe and sane way. My wife was not so sure, but after some time and discussion and research we goggled Nevada legal brothels and found Amy to have the experience and class that we were looking for.

We toyed with the idea, spending hours browsing the different ladies listed, wondering how we would interact with this one and that one and how did we think this one was like in person, if she looked inviting, if she would be patient with us, if she would like us, if she would treat us nicely, if she liked her job, would she be happy and upbeat or just going through the motions and such. Then one day, much to our surprise, the famous Air Force Amy was listed to appear!

We knew of her reputation and even visited her website as we goggled as much info on Nevada brothels as we could. We liked her FAQ for newbie’s and couples, her reviews and her Pamela Anderson (but better) looks. I liked her smile and my wife, liked her maturity and experience (and her looks too). We both knew right then who we wanted to be our playmate and wanted to be sure and see her before she might make another move.

Air Force Amy? This was definitely a once in a lifetime experience we couldn’t pass up. Even so, Cindy was still a bit apprehensive wondering if she’d be too famous for common folk like us.

I contacted Amy and after the shock of actually being able to speak to her she was so down to earth and friendly I couldn’t believe it. She requested to speak to Cindy to make sure she really wanted to come and reassured her that if she got too nervous or scared and decided not to go through with it once she got here it would be OK, and there would be no hard feelings and that she’d still be available if we decided to come back at a later date. She gave us great advice on where to based on our interests and budget and she made the perfect choice for us.

Amy sent us coupon codes for the hotel and rental car, hooked us up with bonus reward air travel and even arranged to have limo service chauffeur us around town with VIP club service on Saturday night too.

Cindy must have called Amy a million times asking what to wear, where to eat, what shows to see, did she need to bring anything with her for her appointment, was it safe, did she have to perform as well, would the other girls be nice to her, directions on how to get there, how long would it take, how long would we be, could we stay on property, which suite was best, , could Amy stay with us there. What happens if mother nature decides to call, what if she changes her mind during the session and just about anything else my loved one and I could think of and Amy always took the time to answer all our calls and questions.

I chose Friday, our second night in town, to schedule Amy in case my wife chickened out, she’d still have two more days to change her mind and we could go back on Saturday or Sunday.

Air Force Amy is class all the way, she knows how to live life to the fullest and we told her what we were looking for as a base line experience. She said she would be honored to be part of making our fantasy a reality.

As soon as we arrived, there was no doubt that we had made the right decision. As soon as she entered the room, both our mouths dropped opened. She was even more beautiful and sexy then in her pictures. She joined us for a drink, some chit chat and then she gave us a tour and related many interesting facts about the legal brothels and was well versed in the history and many interesting facts about the brothel industry and it’s colorful cast. She is incredibly smart, funny, and really makes you feel at ease. She was everything we were hoping for – and the fun hadn’t even started yet! I’m not sure who was more excited, wife, my Amy, or I.

The chemistry between all us was great – it was like we had known her forever but still had the tingly sensations of a first encounter (if that makes sense to anyone reading this).

My wife was still extremely nervous but Amy was very attentive and made sure she know what my wife consider “off limits” and added that should my wife change her mind and allow more than agreed, that would be alright too. I too had to respect my wife’s wishes and knew it would just kill me to only be able to watch and not actually participate with Amy too. What else could I do?

Even then both Amy and I knew my wife was still extremely nervous. Amy picked up on my wife’s self consciousness about her body and had a long conversation about woman’s self images and society’s pressure to look a certain way. Amy assured my wife she wasn’t judging her and even voiced her own insecurities about her own body. 
She then suggested a bubble bath Jacuzzi to start off with so they could be covered in bubbles as a starting point.

Amy drew a bath and allowed my wife to undress and enter the bath in private. Amy joined in and sat behind my wife and had her lie against Amy’s breasts. (I was sure wishing that were I at that point) Amy caressed my wife with bubbles and began whispering in her ear and kissing on her neck and I could see my wife begin to melt in Amy’s charms. My wife’s bra size is 40EE and Amy was enamored with them and had my wife present them to her which is something I have her do for me too. I could see my wife’s eyes roll back and her mouth open as she was really beginning to dig being loved by another woman.

Amy suggested they strategically face the Jacuzzi jets and with the help of Amy’s hands and kissing and jets from the Jacuzzi, my wife had her first orgasm with a woman.

What a sight to see! I now had a raging boner in my pants and wanted to explode and didn’t know how I was ever going to be able to contain myself any longer. Amy and my wife giggled, gave each other a high five and Amy said, “enjoy your high honey” and let my wife relax while Amy gave her a foot massage while they talked about everything from sex, to our children to Amy’s career, sex and society, among tons of sexual advice and tid bits of and tips of the trade. Amy is so knowledgeable about sex, she should write a book.

Suddenly there was a pause in the conversation and Amy straddled my wife as they rubbed their nipples together and my wife even started making love to Amy. I have never seen anything more erotic than my beautiful wife all lathered up, caressing another equally beautiful woman all over. They explored each other’s bodies with their hands and lips.
    Amy took control again and had my wife sit on the edge of the Jacuzzi tub and made her way down between her legs. My wife began to squirm in an orgasmic fit and Amy instructed me to hold and brace my wife from behind as she had her second explosive orgasm of many. My wife was ecstatic and she smiled so deeply towards me and we read each other’s eyes saying. “This was a very good idea”. I was so happy for her. I love to see my wife happy and was extremely relieved that she was totally digging the experience and could have been satisfied with that alone.

Amy then suggested we relax in the courtyard, under the star lit night. We held hands and relaxed in lounge chairs recounting the evening’s activities and talking about sex and fantasies and anything else you could think of. Amy and Cindy were as close as life long buddies now. After some relaxation and quiet time, Amy suggested we all go in the outdoor Jacuzzi.

Finally, I get to take my clothes off!! The two of them got this look of mischievousness in their eyes and the next thing I know I have two sets of hands all my me and my privates! The sensation was out of this world while their hands were on my privates, my wife kissing me deep in my mouth, while Amy playfully and teasingly bounced my waifs’ breasts in the water and the sensation of the jetted bubbles were mind blowing. The sight of the two ladies bouncing in slow motion to the buoyancy of the bubbles and the sensations and the warm Summer night under the stars was so surreal, this was truly an experience of a lifetime.

Just as I thought I would spontaneously combust, we moved the party into the bedroom and that’s when the fun really began. Not sure the sequence of events because it was all so incredible. Amy is full of creative ideas and very energetic. We all took turns with each other – Me and Amy pleasuring my wife, me and my wife pleasuring Amy, my wife and Amy pleasuring me, me watching Amy as she pleasured my wife. Oh my!! At some point, we played a “guess who” blindfold game. Amy even taught us some new techniques and positions (and we thought we pretty much knew everything before – how wrong we were).

Just when we thought we had seen and done everything there was a knock at the door and Amy’s BFF was standing there with four hand made ice cream sundaes that she made especially for us. She was strikingly beautiful with the most mesmerizing blue eyes you’d ever see. She was of course invited in and we all shared laughs and conversation over sweet dessert. We, unfortunately didn’t have the energy to add her to our agenda that night, but have promised to have a full blown orgy with Amy, her BFF, my wife and myself again very soon.

The lady excused herself, and more fun we had!!! All three of us had multiple orgasms that night. Amy was an absolute fantasy come true for both of us. It was everything we had envisioned and more!
    Amy, from both Cindy and I, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!

You helped us turn a fantasy into the most incredible, erotic experience of our lives. It was a pleasure getting to know you and we consider you to be a friend now. We are definitely planning to come see you again. And I have to say, since we were there – sex between us is even better than before. You were the best “vacation” decision we ever made. So again, thank you for everything. 
And for anyone else reading this that is thinking going out to Nevada, Air Force Amy will be the experience of a lifetime you really should not even consider passing by.

It was our extreme pleasure to be with you and and be able to help you (as you said “the best form of advertising is by by word of mouth and this is the least we could do to show our appreciation for everything you did for us.

P.S. Cindy has told me of your clandestine daytime conversations conjuring up plans of erotic warfare and fun sex ideas to lay on me that have been blowing my mind. You two are dangerous!!!!!! Keep it up and we’ll be back there sooner than you know with our own erotic arsenal ready to blow even you away!! Peace. Love, Fun-Over & Out for today little lady. To quote you, “Keep on Keepin’ On” Amy!!!!

My wife and I were lucky enough to get to party with Air Force Amy. We had the most incredible and exciting time we could ever imagine. She was as attentive and creative with my wife as she was with me. She had my wife screaming with satisfaction over and over. She had moves and expertise that we will never forget. We now just talk about what all happened to remind us of the fantastic time we had when we were there, and we get so excited all over again. She is extremely hot and gave us such unbelievable memories that will last us a LIFETIME!!
Thank you Amy.

Hello everybody. I want to share with you another outstanding date I recently had with the one and only Air Force Amy. It was a wonderful fun filled experience with her. She was fantastic in every way and in everything we did.

The date had a perfect beginning as we had sex almost immmediately. She was great, really, really great. Amy is lovely, elegant, classy, and fun. She has the whole package all wrapped up in her sensuous, sexy body with her pretty face and big, beautiful smile as the ribbon and the bow. All there just waiting to be unwrapped and enjoyed.

We also had some regular date activities too and I can tell you that whether it is a romantic dinner, a bubble bath Jacuzzi, shower together, sensual massage, sexual experimentation, a lingerie show, just relaxing or recuperating, Air Force Amy is the perfect companion.

Her mental and physical beauty and versatility is exciting, energizing, intoxicating, and exhilarating. She is dazzling, fun, stimulating, and captivating in everything she does. Her conversation and humor is insightful, delightful, and charming.
    Air Force Amy is truly a good hearted person, adorable in every way and full of fun and laughter.

I like to have morning sex and Amy accommodated my wishes with energy, enthusiasm, and of course her incomparable sexual skills. But believe me when I say that she is just as terrific later in the day as well. One afternoon while we wererelaxing outside, we slipped into her secret outdoor enclave and enjoyed some unrestrained, wanton sex. The first time I ever did that! Amy was ingenious and incredible. It was one of those “WOW” experiences.

I just put myself in her loving care and let her take me to heaven. She is an angel, she can take you there. She is the queen of sex and when I was with her she made me feel like I was a king. She’s got everything and she knows how and when to turn it on, and how and when to turn it up a notch or two. When she turns it up get ready for the thrill of your life. She showed me her compasisonate side too. When I needed an interlude she shared her talent for soft, gentle, sublime sex with me as well. It was so sweet. She is simply the best.

Some of my friends back home have seen the show “Cathouse” on HBO. When I told them about my date with Air Force Amy they were all wishing they were me. Ha, ha, ha. What a lucky man. When I was with Amy I was the luckiest man on this planet.

Someone like Air Force Amy doesn’t come around this world very often. She truly is one of a kind and you still have the opportunity to share in an experience with a genuine connoisseur of sex. If you have thought about what is would be like to fulfill a fantasy or make your friends jealous and wish they were you now is the time to get in touch with the living legend that is Air Force Amy.

She was very accommodating to my schedule and I’m sure she will extend the same courtesy to you. Make your arrangements now and let her do her magic with you while you can. She might not be around forever.

Air Force Amy is the experience of a lifetime and one that you will never forget.

At the very least check out her website to see what you are missing. And have some fun!

LeeatDee

44. Air Force Amy

This is a review of a magnificently elite courtesan. I didn’t know the true meaning of this word until my time with “Air Force Amy”! This beautiful petite buxom sexy blonde went above and beyond pleasing me on my first but not last visit to The Bunny Ranch. She is truly professional but personable, but awesome at the task of pleasing her partner.

Air Force Amy was soooo sweet to pick me up at the Hotel in her beautiful Mercedes! We talked and laughed the whole way there.

We arrived at the ranch and joked a little bit about the cool analogies to Brothel living outside. The Bunny Ranch is very cool looking on the outside! Speed limit 69! What a Hoot! lol At any rate after laughing it up we walked through the gate and into the front door.

We proceeded to the Bunny Bar and I enjoyed a drink with Amy while we got acquainted. I never felt rushed or unattended to by this lovely lady. She offered to either go to her room or go on a tour of the ranch. I chose the room… duh! Lol I can’t say enough about how incredibly sexy and gifted this young lady is! Her suite was magnificent with mood music, mood lighting, and the Bunny of a lifetime! I had the most amazing Girlfriend Experience a guy could ever ask for! Ms. Amy made me feel like I was truly with my girlfriend. My complete pleasure was her main focus, and I can see why she is a top draw at the ranch!!!! Her breasts are amazing……. : P but sorry, our time together I would like to keep locked in my own mind.

We eventually got to talking about the ranch and how huge it was then she showed me around. They really treat the ladies well here. As they should. Then it was on to the Bar for one for the road as Amy set up my ride to the hotel. She sat with me momentarily on the sofa in the lounge area where we hugged some more and I kissed her on the side of her head while she lovingly autographed her beautiful photos! We took an awesome selfie after I asked if it was okay. She said yes. The picture came out great!

I had tons of time with this incredible woman and left the Bunny Ranch with a couple pair of her sexy panties, the sexy photos of her, and memories I’ll never forget. I also had a big smile on my face and already future plans to visit Ms. Air Force Amy again REAL soon!!!!

John~ DEBAUCHERY65 San Antonio, Texas

Vawlkus

...but I am so glad I got a chance to party with the famous, or infamous :twisted: , Air Force Amy herself.

Negotiating with Amy was pretty simple, I'm not the greatest negotiator in the first place ;). After that we moved on to entertaining each other in her bed. We started off slow, cuddling and talking to each other. I was a little nervous, like I usually am, but Amy helped set me at ease. She even showed me a few massage tricks, and then got me to practice on her :mrgreen: . Hard to say who enjoyed it more, but it was a nice segway into the fun that followed :twisted: . Not going to go into details, you guys just gotta go experience her for yourselves if you want that kind of explanation :wink: . I will say that a lot of positions and activities ensued, and while my old nemesis 'performance anxiety' kept me from performing as I would've liked to, it was still a very enjoyable evening.

Even got to meet the man himself, Dennis Hof in the parlor. We chatted a little while he was talking with a few of the girls there. Even got his signature on the bottle of Hof sauce that Amy remembered, even though I'd forgotten about that ustream show prize.

A word to the wise while I think about it. If you visit the ranch, make sure you give Domino space. I'm normally good with dogs, but it wasn't the case with him when I met him. Also got a very close look at the mark he gave Amy a few ustream shows ago, so I'll just say make sure you let Domino be.

3. Re: ✿✿✿✿ AIR FORCE AMY ✿✿✿✿ 25 REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS ✿✿✿✿

Wonderful reviews of you Amy! I agree you are definitely a MUST see! :wink:

4. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Re: ✿✿✿✿ AIR FORCE AMY ✿✿✿✿ 25 REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS ✿✿✿✿

✿✿✿✿ Thank you little sweet, petite, perfect treat!✿✿✿✿

5. Re: ✿✿✿✿ AIR FORCE AMY ✿✿✿✿ 25 REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS ✿✿✿✿

Wow...Nice list of reviews.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Re: ✿✿✿✿ AIR FORCE AMY ✿✿✿✿ 25 REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS ✿✿✿✿

✿✿✿✿ Thank you! ✿✿✿✿

7. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses *Caressa Kisses ;-),

Re: ✿✿✿✿ AIR FORCE AMY ✿✿✿✿ 37 REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS ✿✿✿✿

Awesome Reviews;-)

8. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

✿✿✿✿ THANK YOU! AWESOME LITTLE LADY YOU ARE! ✿✿✿✿

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Just shows how wonderful you are!!! Hope a review of mine will one day join these!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

[smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

10. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

How about a pre-review? I've paved the way for just about everything else around here. How about we do pre-reviews on how the ladies and gentlemen are treated prior to their arrival?

My pre-review of you would be the best!!!!

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Re: ✿✿✿✿ AIR FORCE AMY ✿✿✿✿ REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS ✿✿✿✿

Love reading these Reviews YUMMY

12. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

That's a cool idea... A "Before They Met" kind of thing!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]
    [smilie=i love you1.gif]
    Al

13. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Yes, rate your pre-date service....
    :idea:

14. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you for noticing! You are awesome too!

15. Re: ✿✿✿✿ AIR FORCE AMY ✿✿✿✿ REAL LIFE RANCH REPORTS ✿✿✿✿

Awesome reviews of you AFA...you are amazing!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 1-888-BUNNYRANCH [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

16. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you Krissy! I can't wait to see our report from last Friday! it's gonna be a real whopper!

17. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

...of my own kingdom inside my head, you've got that right! lol

18. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Thank you Krissy! It was actually a toss up between "Amazing Amy" and "Air Force Amy" as a stage name once upon a time.

19. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Ok, then I grant you the keys to my kingdom anytime! :p

20. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

So Sweet!

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Such a great Read!!!!!!

22. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Happy Easter Luv;-)

23. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

I just love working with you! Tea Party is so much fun!

24. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

I want a real life party with you again Amy!! [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

The title explains it all! You are a LEGEND!

26. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

You are a legend Amy! I hope to meet you soon!

27. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Amy is the most incredible person inside and out!!!!! We have known each other for awhile now [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

She really is amazing! Wait til you meet her!!!!!

29. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Yep! well over a decade now. We went to grade school together. Just kidding.

We do go way back and we share a special bond that only long term besties get. Thank you CK!

[​IMG]

30. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Wow!!!! Those are some great reviews :)

31. Air Force Amy
    Chat with Me

Wow, You are amazing! Thank you!

[​IMG]

32. Re: ✿ AIR FORCE AMY *THE LEGEND RETURNS* REAL LIFE RANCH REP

Your welcome!!!!!

And thank you :D :D