About Me ✿✿✿✿HARLEY LANE's Parties & Specialties✿✿✿✿

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by harleylane, Jan 10, 2016.

1. Hey y'all! I just thought it was about time that I post my offered menu and what I would love to offer you here at the Bunny Ranch if you came to Party with me!

GFE- I am a big fan of the Girlfriend Experience I love to kiss and cuddle and play. Plus it gives us plenty of time to get to know each other and let me show you how a woman should treat a man

Fantasy/Fetishes- This explains itself! I love getting to dress up in outfits and role play! You can use my stethoscope and listen to my heart in the wrong places as you are distracted by what covers it in the doctors room! I also am very open to your own fantasy and fetishes.. I loved my very first foot fetish party and hope to have many many more! :p 20151212_005913.jpg 20151212_005752.jpg

Massages- I love giving and getting massages, i think it's a sensual sexy way to pamper each other while we explore each other's bodies and relax while we decide how to take our next step

Hand Relief Parties/Blow Jobs- I love giving oral maybe even more than getting it! I truly believe that taking care of a man and making him feel good is one of a woman's greatest privileges. It turns me on so much to get you going that I'm wet before you can touch me

Vibrator Shows/DATY- I enjoy playing wit toys and getting creative with all the extra ways i can please myself that I didn't expect... Or how you can please me when you take control. We can always explore a new toy together from how very own sexy toy box here at the house or show me what all you can do with your own tricks to make me cum

Pamper Party/OutDates- I am dying for one of these! Give me a massage and we can have some fun in our own Sauna.. I love going on out dates more than anything else.. trying new foods and having a romantic dinner would be one of my greatest treats! Not to mention I loveee deserts and sweets. They're tastey just like me! Bring some whipped cream, chocolate, and strawberries and lets play!! I also love concerts, dancing and hiking so i'm sure we can find something fun in common
    20150711_232333.jpeg

Tantric Sex/Virgins- I really love having Virgins as a party. I'm so easy going and the sensual love making of a mans first time with me makes me feel amazing. I love taking it slow and gazing into each others eyes as we guide each other where to go. And if it's not your first time? Let's make some love anyways and we can still take it slow and sexy and share that orgasm together..
    FullSizeRender-1 (1).jpg

Couples/Two Girl Parties- I love taking care of couples and being there to please their needs and fulfill their fantasies. If they want the focus to be on their lady then i'm in love! Sex with another women or sharing it with a couple or a girl of our choice just makes it all worth the risk of trying! we know what feels best, so how hot is it to sit there and watch as we have fun together or even treat you to twice the arm candy and fun

OverNight Stays/VIP Rooms/Jacuzzi Fun- Why don't you come and have a sexy over night stay with me?? we can cuddle and talk and tease each other or just go at it all night long! (or for as long as you can handle!) I would love to treat you to one of our own sexy, spacious VIP rooms with a walk in shower big enough for 10 or some sexy time in the Jacuzzi tub and let the bubbles feed your imagination of what is underneath ;)

I offer Military and Public Service Specials for either a discount or more time! Just bring in your Certification/ID and we can make it work!

I hope you come and fulfill my dreams and we can have a blast with this Sexy Texas Teen![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif];)

20150707_230057.jpg

2. WOW!! Where do I start. I'll take 2 of everything on the menu and then put in my order for next month. Let's start checking them off the list.

harleylane likes this.
  3. I can't wait! you were amazing when you came in and I would love to party with you again!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

architect7714 likes this.
  4. Thanks grizzly! did i leave anything out!??

grizzly likes this.
  5. okay thanks hun! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

grizzly likes this.
  6. My noggin's about the size of that bag, so take pity on me, beautiful! :cool: Very nice specials for this dude with many years of military and public service [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  7. I'm glad you think so! Always looking for ways to thank you.. not to mention thanking you for a hot sexy time with me! ;)

bberger1 likes this.
  8. I recently decided to start possibly offering Anal..... if we have the right connection and you promise to take care of me! ;);) :oops:

9. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

Great options Harley. So much to choose from.... ;)

harleylane likes this.
  10. oh how does one choose. You make everyone of these options sound amazing. These choices make one wish they would have won the power ball so that we could experience each one of these. Plus maybe come up with some new ones as well. ;)

Last edited: Mar 15, 2016
    harleylane likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado THE ULTIMATE PSE AND I LOVE TEACHING VIRGINS

THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR AWESOME PARTIES!!! I LOVE THEM ALL!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

TO BOOK AN APPT WITH A DEPOSIT TO GUARANTEE A MEMORABLE AND FABULOUS TIME, CALL (775) 246-5683[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

IMG_0134.JPG IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0038.JPG
    IMG_0011.JPG IMG_2132.JPG

harleylane likes this.
  12. ClarissaSteel
    Chat with Me

ClarissaSteel Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch!

Banginit and harleylane like this.
  13. hopefully more than enough! plenty to do them all in a party.. or two or three?? ;)

14. of course always! only thing you have to choose is which one to do first! ;)

UNCOStudent950 likes this.
  15. ClarissaSteel
    Chat with Me

ClarissaSteel Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch!

Aww thank sweetie! Same to you :)
    Can't wait to see our two-girl photos in Husler!

harleylane likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

You are welcome and adorable too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love your post and you are adorable too!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  18. me too! i saw a sneak peek already... so hot!

19. Yeah that might sound easy but that still quite a difficult choice. Easiest thing I've done so far is setting up some time to spend with you.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

harleylane likes this.
  20. DahliaBlue
    Chat with Me

DahliaBlue I can promise you, you will never forget my me

Hella sexy lovie
    Def don't want to get on your bad side!
    You look hella sexy in those gloves!

21. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

I love how much variety you are offering, there are so man different ways you can go with this beautiful lady!

harleylane likes this.
  22. Well i'm good with that too;) i really can't wait.. :D

23. i know! i just like a little bit of everything... or love it actually!

gijen likes this.
  24. gijen
    Chat with Me

gijen gijen@kitkatranch.com

Being open to everything is always a good thing!

harleylane likes this.
  25. awe, you sure know how to make a guy blush.
    What's your favorite toy to bring into a party and use?

harleylane likes this.
  26. Yes i agree! It helps me realize all the fun stuff i was missing out of before! ;)

27. Probably my wevibe with the remote.. or the two headed dildo with another girl for a hot sexy show;)

28. Hey Harley!. Do you have any new specials?

harleylane likes this.
  29. Hmm, both of those could be quite fun to bring in to a party. I'm thinking that I might see a way that we can bring one in pretty easily. Also might see a way for the second ones as well but would need to see how it works. ;)

harleylane likes this.
  30. i've got a special going on for my birthday weekend ;)

31. i would love both ;) you're getting my all turned on thinking about it! ;)

32. haha, well I guess we are just starting to get even. ;) After all you've been getting me turned on for the better of a Month and a half since we first started talking about our party. ;)

harleylane likes this.
  33. very true... i have been feeling the same way..