✅ ⁂❥⁂ Jade Review by GA011 - A little rusty

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Sep 22, 2015.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

By GA011 - Jade Review

http://www.jadecapri.com/Forum/question/jade-review#.VgGyoVaIbHg

I've spent a lot of hours trying to understand why Jade makes me feel the way i do. The perfect answer is i can't explain it.

I can go into details about how she made my night perfect. About how she did things that made me feel real. I'm not just this guy that walked in the door, but a real soul.

No matter what rusty play or inexperience I laid on the table she gave reassurance that it wasn't either of our first rodeos. But more of our first real experience. The first time that we could really connect and understand each other.

Who leaves from a place of a "brothel" with a head held high and a promise to be a better person? What hostess messages you the next day asking if you did what you said you were going to do? What amazing person pushes you beyond what your capable of doing?

Why would this person care so much for me? Why does she give a fuck? A simple answer I think. Passion. Love. Perfection. That is what Jade brings to the table that no one else can. I'm still dumbfounded on her personality. She should demand the world, yet she demands me. There's nothing better than that feeling.

Take it from me, visit her.

Love,
    GA.

2. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

So heartfelt! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I think this would be a great read for people looking to visit ;)

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue likes this.