✅ ⁂❥⁂ Jade deserves the perfect compliment

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Sep 22, 2015.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

By Rooster - Jade deserves the perfect compliment

http://www.jadecapri.com/old/Forum/question/the-perfect-compliment#.WAFoHktH3Hg

Jade,

As a man who is looking for a compliment, there is no other choice! I walk into a soothing and inviting smile, which is anxious to say hi and hug me in a way that says I miss you. Her accent and softness in her voice slip from a perfect smile and immediately take me away to where no one in the room exists except us. Her soft attentive hands find a way to my heart and do not tell me she is ready, they tell me she is mine and excited to hear how I am doing.

I can only stare with excitement as a kid who is on his first big trip with dad, overwhelmed with joy and wonder of how life should go. I try to stay calm and sort out the various stories that will not bore her, but enough to share who I am and why I am there. The reception from Jade is one that is not equaled and feels so genuine that I feel a true connection.

The whole time is not enough, but provides a peek at how a wonderful woman should feel. I want to have a woman who is ready for her man after a hard day, or even before having to travel afar. I want the warmth and touch to say I miss you and will be unbelievably sick until you return. I want to peek at eternity through her eyes and burn every trace of her body into mine.

You will have this with Jade, a remarkable woman who I am forever grateful for!

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Another great read that I wanted to share.

[​IMG]

dreamscometrue likes this.
  3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

Because many reviews are so sweet that deserve to be read.

[​IMG]

blackhawk likes this.