✅ ⁂❥⁂ Great time with a wonderful woman - Jade Capri

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by JadeCapri, Sep 22, 2015.

1. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

By Edmond Dantes - http://www.jadecapri.com/old/Forum/question/great-time-with-a-wonderful-woman#.WAFqWktH3Hg

Jade lived up to my expectations.

I recently got to spend time with this special woman. I made an appointment and wondered if the experience would live up to the hype that had built up in my imagination.

I didn't think it possibly could. But I was wrong. My time with Jade was better than I imagined.

Jade is a beautiful and easygoing woman. She has a beautiful smile that you can get lost in. She is calm and talking with her is relaxing. She will make your nervousness disappear.

We talked about what I wanted and what she was willing and not willing to do. Since I'm a pretty traditional guy we had no problem agreeing on the boundaries.

Then the fun began. Jade was very attentive to my needs. But I wanted to make sure she had a pleasurable experience as well. I think that made the experience even better than her just focusing on me.

She's a woman, and like every woman, she likes to be treated well.

I think that is key. Be nice to Jade and treat her well.

She treated me like a king. The time flew by. At the end I felt happy, relaxed, and walked with a lightness in my step. I had a smile on my face that wouldn't go away.

If you are thinking of visiting Jade, remember a few things;

1. Be nice to Jade. Smiling is good
    2. Shower up before you visit. Make sure you smell good.
    3. Floss and brush your teeth. Mouthwash won't hurt either.

If you follow these simple guidelines you'll have a wonderful experience with a beautiful woman. And you'll be counting the days until you can see her again.

:) :D

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  2. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

It sounds like you give great parties! [smilie=happy.gif]

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I do my best and I like to think that too :)

dreamscometrue likes this.